After all, if I don’t work tomorrow… Well, good night.
“生意完全破裂”
“Deal definitely off.”
哎呀 我们要垮了
Why, we could be smashed.
现在 我要去170号♥房♥ 夫人
MAID: I’m going into 170 now, madam.
你好 没有 这儿没有人
MAID: Hello? No. There’s no one here.
你来晚了 你都在忙什么
You’re late. What have you been doing?
每个人都说 “回来” 他们却在房♥间里不出去
Everyone says, “Come back.” They won’t get out of their rooms.
客房♥服务 不 她不在这儿
Housekeeper speaking. No, she isn’t here.
西部剧院 – 你见过夫人吗
Western Theater? SUZETTE: Have you seen madam?
你好 皮门诺夫先生
Hello. Mr. Pimenov?
你找到她了吗 不 她不在这 好 我知道…
Have you found her? No, she isn’t here. Yes, I know…
皮门诺夫 发生什么事了 不 我还没找到她
Pimenov? What’s happening? No, I haven’t found her.
谁在跳舞 杜普雷兹 怎么样
Who’s dancing? Duprez? How was it?
好 不错 表演继续吧
Good. All right. You keep the show going.
她这么做是会被起诉的 这是毁约
This trick is going to cost madam a suit for breach of contract.
夫人病了 她的神经… – 那我的神经怎样
Madam is ill. Her nerves… – What about my nerves?
她是谁啊 她以为她在哪儿 还在俄♥国♥
Who is she? Where does she think she is, Russia?
夫人
Madam.
你还好吗
Well?
我想一个人呆着 – 你去哪儿了
I want to be alone. – Where have you been?
我想我得取消去维也纳演出的合约了
I suppose I can cancel the Vienna contract.
我只是想一个人呆着
I just want to be alone.
夫人 你会一直都一个人的了
You’re going to be very much alone, my dear madam.
这儿一切都结束了
This is the end.
继续
Go on.
我能… 夫人希望… – 不 苏珊蒂
Shall I…? Does madam wish…? – No, Suzette.
好吧
All right.
请接西部剧院
Western Theater, please.
皮门诺夫先生 芭蕾导师 格鲁辛斯卡娅
Mr. Pimenov, the ballet master. Grusinskaya.
你好 皮门诺夫
Hello, Pimenov.
我在饭店里
I’m at the hotel.
我不能跳了 我不能
I couldn’t go on. I couldn’t.
现在怎么样了
How is it going?
谁在跳舞 杜普雷兹
Who’s dancing? Duprez?
哦 还好吗
Well, how is it?
我知道了
I see.
他们根本就没有想念我
They didn’t miss me at all.
晚安 皮门诺夫
Good night, Pimenov.
他们甚至都没有想我
They didn’t even miss me.
你好
Hello.
是的 对不起 我打完了
Yes. I’m sorry. I’ve finished.
结束了
Finished.
我过去总说 当这一天来了 我会不再跳舞了
I always said I’d leave off when the time came.
而且谁会担心 谁会管 一个不再跳舞的…
And who would trouble about a Grusinskaya…
格鲁辛斯卡娅
…who dances no more?
她以后做什么
What would she do?
种兰花
Grow orchids?
养白孔雀
Keep white peacocks?

Die.
这就是最终的结果: 死亡
That’s what it comes to at last, to die.
我不想等了
I’m not going to wait.
不要害怕 夫人
Don’t be alarmed, madam.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个碰巧躲在你房♥间里的人
Someone who happened to be hiding in your room.
为什么
Why?
你去剧院的时候 我经常来这儿
I often come here when you’re at the theater.
为什么
Why?
只是想静静地一个人待在你房♥间
Just to be alone in your room,
呼吸你呼吸过的空气
to breathe the air you breathe.
你不用求救 相信我
There’s no need to call for help. Permit me.
我听见你说的话
I couldn’t help hearing.
我知道你刚才想做什么事
I couldn’t help knowing what you were about to do just now.
我本来可以悄悄的从窗户出去 没人知道
I could have left by the window, unnoticed,
但我还是冒着被抓的风险来见你
but I risked being discovered.
我可以说几句话吗 夫人 你太美了
May I say something, madam? You’re so beautiful.
看见你这样绝望 我揪心的痛
It tore my heart to see you in despair like that.
他们到底要对你怎么样
What on earth have they been doing to you?
你拥有我们梦想中的一切 不要再哭了
You’ve everything to live for. Please don’t cry anymore.
请原谅我
You must forgive me.
今晚 我非常难受
I’ve had a very trying evening.
我非常孤独 突然你出现了
I was so alone, and suddenly you were there.
你为什么这样看着我
Why do you look at me like that?
我以前竟然不知道你这么的美丽动人
I had no idea you were so beautiful.
我想把你抱在怀里
I’d like to take you in my arms
不会让你再受到伤害 永远也不会
and not let anything happen to you, ever.
你心力交瘁
How tired you are.
是的 心力交瘁
Yes, tired.
还孤单寂寞
And alone?
非常孤单
So alone.
请不要对我说俄语
You mustn’t talk Russian to me.
陌生人
Strange man.
我对你这么陌生吗
Am I so strange to you?
可能现在不是很陌生了
Maybe not so strange now.
你知道吗 以前 俄♥国♥大公还在世的时候…
You know, once, when the grand duke was alive…
我发现有人躲在我房♥间 一个年轻的军官
…I found a man hiding in my room, a young officer.
后来 人们发现他死了
Later on, they found him dead.
哦 那是在俄♥国♥
Well, that was Russia.
你是谁 – 一个能一生一世爱你的人
Who are you? – Someone who can love you. That’s all.
一个能忘记一切 但唯独不能忘记你的人
Someone who has forgotten everything else but you.
你会爱我
You could love me?
我从来没有见过像你这么美丽的女人
I’ve never seen anything in my life as beautiful as you are.
你现在得走了
You must go now.
我不会走的 你知道我不会走的
I’m not going. You know I’m not going.
请让我留下来吧
Please let me stay.
但是我想一个人待着
But I want to be alone.
这不是真话 你不想一个人孤孤单单
That isn’t true. You don’t want to be alone.
刚才你那么绝望 我不能离开你
You were in despair just now. I can’t leave you now.
你不要再哭了 你得忘记这些不快
You mustn’t cry anymore. You must forget.
让我留下吧 就待一会儿
Let me stay. Just for a little while.
让我待会儿吧
Please let me stay.
那么 就许待一分钟
For just a minute, then.
不 医生
Ha, ha. No, doctor.
香槟 女孩 还有她们的舞蹈…
The champagne, and those girls and their dancing…
漂亮的银器 冰 鱼子酱…
those beautiful silver things, and the ice, and the caviar…
哦 医生
Oh, doctor.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
这是生活 生活
It’s life. Life.
克林格兰先生 你喝醉了
Mr. Kringelein, you are drunk.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
不 不 我的房♥间 – 好的 医生
No, no, no. My room. – Yes, doctor.
克林格兰先生 你喝醉了
Mr. Kringelein, you’re drunk.
生活
Life.
大饭店
Grand Hotel.
你好
Hello?
大饭店
Grand Hotel.
大饭店 早上好
Grand Hotel, good morning.
冯·盖根男爵的房♥间 没人接电♥话♥
Baron von Geigern’s room does not answer.
是 好的
Yes, all right.
冯·盖根男爵的司机打来的
Baron von Geigern’s chauffeur calling?
大饭店 早上好
Grand Hotel, good morning.
930 奥特姆斯莱格医生
930, Dr. Otternschlag.
没有 医生 没有留言
No, doctor. No messages.
大饭店 820
Grand Hotel, 820.
大饭店 早上好 请问哪位找格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人
Grand Hotel, good morning. Who is calling Madam Grusinskaya?
皮门诺夫先生 格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人不让别人打扰
Mr. Pimenov. Madam Grusinskaya cannot be disturbed.
今天白天普莱辛格 先生的电♥话♥接到162号♥房♥
Mr. Preysing’s calls to 162 for the day.
162号♥房♥ – 会议室
162 – The conference room.
有意思
That is interesting.
纺织业的人一定知道曼彻斯特
A man in the textile industry must know Manchester.
有很多生意
There’s a lot of business
要和曼彻斯特棉花公♥司♥打交道