I could take care of you, Miss Flaemmchen, if you’d let me.
我有很多钱
I have enough money.
我皮夹里有10200马克…
There’s 10,200 marks in this pocketbook…
我昨晚还赢了3400马克
…and there’s 3400 that I won last night.
这些可以用很长时间
That would last a long time.
我还可以赢更多的钱 我们可以去旅行
I could win some more. We could travel.
旅行 – 是的 去巴黎
Travel? – Yes, to Paris.
我一直向往着去巴黎
I’ve always wanted to go there.
只要你想去 任何地方都可以
Anywhere you like. Here.
我先给你这些钱 我昨晚赢的3400马克…
I’ll give you this money I won last night, 3400…
而且不久你还会得到更多 – 不久
…and then later you can have some more. – Later?
是的 当我…
Yes, when I…
我得病了 弗兰芩
I’m ill, Flaemmchen.
我活不了多久了 你愿意和我在一起吗
I won’t live long. Will you stay with me?
胡说 我们会找到个好医生 他会治好你的病的
That’s nonsense! We’ll find a great doctor. He’ll cure you.
现今 无论什么病都可以治好的
They can cure anything these days.
你是这样认为的?
You think so?
当然了 你看着吧
Of course. You’ll see. Here.
你对我能像…
Do you think you’d have as good a time with me…
你对普莱辛格一样好吗
…as you did with Preysing?
噢 当然了 – 真的吗
Why, of course. – Really?
真的 – 和他相比 你更喜欢我 是吗
Yes. – You like me better than him?
你是个好人 克林格兰先生 一个非常好的人
You’re a good man, Mr. Kringelein. A very good man.
你知道 我从来没有奢望过
You know, I never thought anything
身边会有这么美丽的女人
so beautiful could come to me.
我们赶第一班去巴黎的火车
We’ll catch the first train to Paris.
订两张车票 来
Order two tickets now. Come on.
我不能
I can’t.
你好 行李房♥吗
Hello, porter?
是的
Yes, please.
我想订两张去巴黎的票
I’d like two tickets to Paris.
是的 最近一班去巴黎的火车是什么时候
Yes. What time does the next train leave?
皮门诺夫
Pimenov.
他会在火车上的 – 但是你怎么知道的
He’ll be on the train. – But how do you know?
冯·盖根男爵走了吗 什么时候 走了多久了
Baron von Geigern has left? When? How long ago?
男爵半个小时以前走的
The baron left about half an hour ago.
格鲁 走了 走了 我们要赶不上火车了
Gru, come, come. We’ll lose the train.
皮门诺夫 快点
Pimenov, come, let’s go.
走吧
Come along. – What happened?
你到了 先生
Here you are, sir.
对不起
I’m sorry.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人要用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car. – Madam Grusinskaya’s car.
走吧 火车马上要开了
Come along, madam. Come along, the train will be going.
怎么了 格鲁 – 走了 夫人 走吧
What is it, Gru? Please come, madam.
我得自己问一下 – 问有什么用吗
I’ll ask myself. – What is the use?
他会在火车上的 他会在那儿的
He’ll be on the train. He’ll be there.
你们见到冯·盖根男爵了吗
Have you seen Baron von Geigern?
男爵不在这儿了 夫人
The baron is not here, madam.
他走了 – 是的 夫人
He’s gone? Yes.
我们不能浪费时间了
We haven’t any time to waste.
他会在火车上的
Come, come. He’ll be on the train.
我们明天早上在 维也纳还要排练
We have a rehearsal in Vienna tomorrow.
太阳 阳光也会照耀在特莱迈佐
The sun. It’ll be sunny in Tremezzo.
我们要有个客人 苏珊蒂 – 是
We’ll have a guest, Suzette. Yes.
大饭店
Grand Hotel!
大饭店 宝贝儿
The Grand Hotel, sweetheart.
这边 宝贝儿
This way, precious.
请把车开到车♥库♥ 把行李拿进来
Take the car to the garage. Take the bags in, please.
来 亲爱的
Come, darling.
早上好
Good morning. – Thank you.
你登记吗 – 当然
Will you kindly register? – Certainly.
霍夫曼先生和夫人 – 行李房♥
Mr. And Mrs. Hoffman.
行李房♥
Head porter’s desk.
森福先生 等一下 医院
Mr. Senf? Just a moment. Hospital.
你好 是 行李房♥领班
Hello. Yes, head porter.
是的
Yes. Yes.
什么
What? What?
是的 – 出什么事了
Yes. – What’s the matter?
孩子生出来了 是个男孩儿
The child has come. It’s a boy.
你夫人哪 – 我夫人没事
And the wife? – My wife? My wife is well.
喂 医院 我午饭的时候过去
Hello. Hospital? I’ll deal with you on lunch hour.
这些房♥间没人了
These rooms are not taken.
176号♥房♥ 170号♥房♥ 168号♥房♥ 166号♥房♥
Number 176, 170, 158, 166.
阁下要走吗 – 请准备辆车
Is Your Excellency leaving? A cab.
阁下的车准备好了
Sure, a cab.
我的帐单 还有这位女士的
My bill, and the lady’s too.
拿火车票了吗 – 我的票
Have you got your tickets? – My tickets.
克林格兰先生的火车票 – 谢谢
Tickets for Mr. Kringelein. – Thank you.
你的转寄地址
Your forwarding address?
大饭店 在巴黎的
The Grand Hotel in Paris. – Thank you, sir.
你怎么知道那儿也会有一个
How do you know there will be one in Paris?
世界各地都会有大饭店
There’s a Grand Hotel everywhere in the world.
再见 克林格兰先生 – 再见 医生
Goodbye, Mr. Kringelein. – Goodbye, doctor.
已经不痛了吗
Pain is gone already?
痛 我不痛了 医生
Pain. I have none, doctor.
再见
Goodbye. – Pardon me, sir.
我的行李
My luggage. What’s that?
电报 – 请原谅
Telegram. – I beg your pardon.
钱在哪儿 快点
Give me some money. Where’s the money? Hurry.
我们要赶不上火车了
We’ll miss that train.
拿行李了吗 快点 给你的
Got your bags now? Come along. Here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 – 再见 阁下
Come on. Goodbye, Your Excellency.
再见 – 你的帽子 先生
Goodbye! Your hat, sir.
再见 我们走了
Goodbye. I’m coming.
请小心行李
Please be careful of that.
弗里德里希站
Friedrichstrasse Station.
大饭店 总是一样
Grand Hotel. Always the same.
人来人往 一切如常
People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.
大饭店
Grand Hotel.