Mr. Kringelein, I must talk with you before the police come.
弗兰牡小姐在你的房♥间
Miss Flaemm is in your room?
是的 – 她在你的房♥间
Yes. – She’s in your room, yeah.
没人会知道她曾经和我在一起
No one will know that I was with her.
是你和她在一起
You were with her.
他们不会询问你的
They will not interrogate you.
他们不会问你问题的
They will not ask you any questions.
你不用作证的 这样她也不用了
You cannot give no testimony. Neither can she say anything.
但是现在你所打算的 是准备做伪证
But what you are proposing is falsification of the evidence.
我的处境已经很糟糕了
My existence is hanging by a thread.
和那个女人的丑闻会把我毁了的
A scandal with that woman would mean ruin for me.
你已经杀了一个人了 – 那对我不要紧
But you’ve just killed a man! – That makes no difference!
请原谅 在这个世界上 那是最重要的
I beg your pardon. It makes all the difference in the world.
我们要报♥警♥ – 不
We’re going to call the police. – No!
求你了 克林格兰先生
Please, Mr. Kringelein.
我给你钱 给你什么都可以
I will give you money, everything you want.
你走吧 求你了
You can go away. Please.
我钱够多的了 – 克林格兰 请帮帮我
I have enough money. – Mr. Kringelein, please help me.
我的一生就在你手里了 – 你的一生
My life is in your hands. – Your life.
我的生活呢
What about my life, huh?
当我的一生在你手里的时候 你是怎么做的
What about my life, when you had it in your hands?
我可以送你回到弗里德斯多夫
But I can send you back to Friedersdorf.
我可以在弗里德斯多夫 给你一个好职位
I can give you a very good position in Friedersdorf.
非常 非常感谢 工业巨头普莱辛格先生…
Many, many thanks, Mr. Industrial Magnate Preysing…
不过我再也不回弗里德斯多夫了
…but I am never going back to Friedersdorf.
不要 求你了
Don’t, please.
为你自己担心吧 不要管我了
Worry about yourself. Don’t worry about me.
不 克林格兰先生 请不要报…
No, Mr. Kringelein, please don’t call…
你好 这有凶杀案
Hello! There’s been a murder here.
我不明白你说的 凶杀
I don’t understand you. Murder?
他们在喝酒 – 什么
hey’re drinking. – hat?
是的 发生什么事了 开玩笑吧
Yes. What is it? Is this a joke?
你好 快点
Hello. Hurry up.
166号♥房♥有人说 那儿有凶杀案
Someone in 166 says there’s been a murder.
166号♥房♥ 普莱辛格
166? Preysing?
我去看一下
I’ll attend to it.
几点了 苏珊蒂 – 凌晨3点 夫人
hat time is it, Suzette? – It’s 3:00 in the morning.
你累吗 苏珊蒂
Tired, Suzette?
夫人不累吗 – 不累 苏珊蒂
Is madam not tired? – No, Suzette.
夫人已经换好衣服了 – 是的 苏珊蒂
Madam has changed her dress. – Yes, Suzette.
音乐停了
The music has stopped.
今晚好安静啊
How quiet it is tonight.
在大饭店从来没有这么安静
It was never so quiet in the Grand Hotel.
这些花让我想起葬礼
Those flowers make me think of funerals.
你想没想到 苏珊蒂
Don’t they you?
那只是心里担心 夫人 只是担心
It’s just nerves, madam, nerves.
苏珊蒂 我们很会就要休假了
Suzette, we’re going to take a holiday soon.
去特莱迈佐待六个星期
Six weeks in Tremezzo.
我就要像个 真正的女人那样生活了…
I’m going to live like a real woman…
非常简单 非常宁静 非常开心
…perfectly simple, perfectly quiet, perfectly happy.
是的 夫人 – 我们要有一个客人
Yes, madam. – We’ll have a guest.
当然 夫人
Certainly, madam.
但是夫人你现在必须睡觉了 火车快要开了
But madam must sleep now. The train will soon go.
我也想这样
Mm-hm. I suppose so.
请转到冯·盖根男爵的房♥间
Call Baron von Geigern’s room, please.
继续响铃 他一定在睡觉
Keep ringing. He must be asleep.
来找我吧 宝贝儿…
Come and fetch me,baby.
我在想你
I’m longing for you.
我睡不着觉
I haven’t been asleep.
我一直在想着你
I kept thinking that you might come to me.
他一定要接电♥话♥ 给他打电♥话♥
But he must answer. Ring, ring, ring.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why don’t you answer the phone, please?
是的
Yes, yes.
是的 给他打电♥话♥
Yes. Ring, ring.
你在哪儿
Where are you? Where are you?
三十四
Thirty-four!
三十六
Thirty-six.
三十八
Thirty-eight.
四十
Forty.
42 – 做事去 孩子们
Forty-two. Let’s go to work, boys.
四十四
Forty-four.
44 46磅
Forty-four, forty-six pounds.
四十八
Forty-eight.
这个玩意有必要吗
Are these things necessary?
恐怕得这样 普莱辛格先生
I’m afraid so, Mr. Preysing.
没事
All right.
我们会处理好一切的 普莱辛格先生
We’ve taken care of all that, Mr. Preysing.
行李房♥晚班值班的已经走了 你来晚了
The night porter’s gone. You’re late.
我整个晚上都在门诊部
I was at the clinic the whole night.
我夫人 可怜的人 – 孩子还没生出来
My wife, poor girl. – The child hasn’t come yet?
是的 还没有 但是我不能让它影响我工作
No. Well, I mustn’t let it interfere with my duty.
你不会忘了吧 – 不会的 先生
You won’t forget? No, sir.
我走了 – 好的 医生
I’m going now. – Yes, doctor.
怎么了 – 166号♥房♥有谋杀案
What’s this? – A killing in 166.
谋杀 谁
Killing? Who?
工业巨头普莱辛格 杀了冯·盖根男爵
The big manufacturer Preysing killed Baron von Geigern.
天哪 因为什么
Good heavens! What for?
我不知道 – 太可怕了
I don’t know. – That’s terrible!
他是一个好人 – 他们说他是个贼
He was a nice fellow. – They say he was a thief.
我不相信 他是个真正的绅士
I don’t believe it. He was a real gentleman.
我会看人的
I know people.
我太累了 我都快睁不开眼了
I’m so tired I can’t hardly see out of my eyes.
两个晚上没有睡觉了 白天还要在这儿
No sleep for two nights, here all day,
现在饭店里又有凶杀案
and now this killing at the hotel.
立定 向右转
HEAD Halt! Front!
早上好 – 早上好
Good morning. ALL: Good morning.
看一下你们的手 手伸出来 翻过来
Show your hands. HEAD Hands. Over.
换一下手套 – 是的 先生
hange those gloves. – es.
放下 – 解散
All right. Dismissed. HEAD Down.
男爵的事太遗憾了
Too bad about the Baron.
每次当他过来 你会感到很舒服
You always felt better when he came along.
他总是那么友好 那么令人愉快
Always friendly, an agreeable fellow.
我告诉你一件趣事…
I’ll tell you a funny thing about…
别说话 早上好 夫人
Be quiet. Good morning, madam.
你要带那条狗去哪儿
Where are you taking that dog?
冯·盖根男爵那儿 – 把它给我吧
Baron von Geigern. – Give it to me. Here.
好好看管好它 它是男爵的
Better take charge of this dog. It belonged to the baron.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
他们把他带走了吗 – 是的 太可怕了
They have taken him away? – Yes. Wasn’t it terrible?
不能让夫人知道 你明白吗 别让夫人知道
Madam must not know. You understand? Madam must not know!
好的 我会告诉女仆的
All right, I can tell it to the maids,
但是楼下的我可管不到
but I can’t answer for downstairs.
你还好吗 弗兰芩小姐 – 还好
Are you all right, Miss Flaemmchen?
是的
Yes.
我在想男爵
I was just thinking about the baron.
躺在那儿 眼睛睁的大大的
Lying there, with his eyes so open.
你喜欢男爵 是不是
You loved the baron, didn’t you?
我也是
So did I.
从来没人像他对我那么友好
He was friendly to me as no man ever was.
他是个强盗能怎么样
What if he was a burglar?
他们也不会因为这个杀他 – 他走投无路了
They don’t kill a man for that. – He was desperate.
是吗
He was? – Yes.
他一整天都在想着搞到一笔钱
He tried to raise money all day.
他还能笑的出来 可怜的家伙
And he laughed, poor devil.
只有像普莱辛格这样的家伙 才会杀了他
And a man like Preysing has to kill him.
你知道 我根本就不喜欢普莱辛格
You know, I didn’t like Preysing right off.
那你为什么还愿意为他做事
Why did you have anything to do with him?
钱 – 钱
Money. – Money.
你不明白这些 是吧 – 不 我懂
You don’t understand that, do you? – Yes, I do.
真的吗 – 真的 我懂
Do you really? – Yes, I do.
我能照顾你 弗兰芩小姐 如果你允许的话