My friends and I were just wondering what you’re doing here.
我跟我朋友想知道你来这儿干吗
Well, that’s a good question. what am I doing here?
问的好 我在这儿干吗
Name’s Walt. Hi, Walt. I’m Youa.
我叫沃尔特 你好沃尔特 我叫攸亚
Yuam. a pleasure. No. Youa.
瑶亚 很高兴认识你 不 叫攸亚
Youa, okay.
攸亚 好的
So, what do you do?
你做什么的
Oh, I fix things, stuff like that. Like what?
修东西的 像那些东西 像什么东西
Well, I just fixed that dryer there, I fixed my wife’s friend’s sink…
我刚把这儿的烘干机修好 修理我老婆朋友的水槽
And I took old aunt Mary to the doctor’s to get her prescription fixed up.
还有带老阿姨马莉去看医生帮她抓药
And then I even fixed a door that hadn’t even broken yet.
还有我甚至修理根本还没坏的门
You’re funny.
你真风趣
I’ve been called a lot of things, but never funny.
第一次有人说我风趣
Well, I’m gonna take off. enjoy yourself. Okay. Yum Yum. pleasure.
我要走了 你自便 好的 瑶亚 很高兴认识你
Look, she’s going, man. come on.
她要走了 伙计 快走
Youa, wait up.
攸亚 等等
Relax, zipperhead. I’m not gonna shoot you.
别紧张 东方人 我不会开枪打你的
I’d look down too, if I was you.
如果我是你 我也会低头不语
I knew you were a dipshit the first time I ever saw you…
从我第一眼看到你 就知道你是个笨蛋
…but I never thought you were worse with women…
…但我从未想过你追女孩子比
…than you are at stealing cars, Toad.
你偷车更差劲 曹
It’s Thao. What?
是邵 什么
It’s not Toad, it’s Thao. my name is Thao.
不是曹 是邵 我的名字叫邵
Yeah, well, you’re blowing it with that girl who was there.
你跟坐在那儿的女孩抛媚眼
Not that I give two shits about a Toad like you.
真是癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re wrong.
你不知道自己在讲什么 你错了
I know exactly what I’m talking about.
我很清楚知道自己在讲什么
I may not be the most pleasant person to be around…
也许我不是这儿最友善的人…
…but I got the best woman that was ever on this planet to marry me.
但我娶了地球上最棒的女人为妻
I worked at it. it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
我努力追求得来的 那是发生在我身上最棒的事
But you, you know, you’re letting click clack, ding dong,
但你 你却让机会白白流失
And Charlie Chan…
一点也不爷们
…just walk out with miss what’s-her-face.
就做这儿回忆人家脸蛋儿
She likes you, you know? though I don’t know why.
她喜欢你 你知道吗 尽管我不知道为什么
Who?
谁
Yum Yum. you know, the girl in the purple sweater.
瑶亚啊 那个穿紫色毛衣的女孩
She’s been looking at you all day, stupid.
你整天都在看着你 笨蛋
You mean Youa.
你是说攸亚
Yeah, Yum Yum, yeah. nice girl. nice girl. a very charming girl.
对 瑶亚…一个非常美丽动人的女孩
I talked with her. yeah.
我跟她说过话
But you, you let her just walk right out with the three stooges.
但你呢 你就让她跟着那三个小丑走了
And you know why? because you’re a big, fat pussy.
你知道为什么吗 因为你是个超级愚蠢的娘儿们
…I gotta go.
我得走了
Good day, puss-cake.
再见 娘娘腔
No. no more.
别 别再拿东西来了
Well, okay, put them over there.
好吧 放那儿吧
Bye-bye.
拜拜
No, no. no, no more. no more. come on. no more, now.
别别…拜托 别再拿东西来了
No more, please. I–
拜托别再拿东西来了 我
Is this that chicken-dumpling thing you brought the other–?
你带来的这些是鸡肉饺吗
Oh, all right.
好吧
Come on, ladies.
进来吧 女士们
Certainly better than beef jerky, I’ll tell you.
肯定比吃牛肉干好多了
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Thao is here to make amends. he’s here to work for you.
邵是来道歉的 他是来为你打工的
No, he isn’t. he’s not gonna work for me.
不 他不是 他不用替我打工
My mom said he dishonored the family and now he has to work off his debt.
我妈妈说他为家族蒙羞 现在得将功赎罪
He’ll start tomorrow morning. Not tomorrow, not any time.
他会从明早开始工作 不用明天 都不用
I don’t even want him on my property. I thought we went over all that.
我都不想让他碰我的东西 我以为事都完了
It’s very important that you accept,
你能答应对我们来说很重要
And it would be an insult if you refuse.
如果你拒绝的话 那将是种侮辱
Why is this being put back on me?
干吗把罪名安到我身上
He’s the one who tried to steal my car.
他是那个想偷我车的人
All of a sudden, I’m the bad guy in this.
突然我却成了罪人
Look, my family is very traditional…
听着 我的家族非常的传统…
…and would be very much upset if you don’t let Thao repay.
如果你不让邵补偿的话 我们会非常沮丧的
If he doesn’t wanna do it, then let’s just go.
如果他不肯的话 那就算了
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
闭嘴…
Yeah. shut up.
对 闭嘴
All right. tomorrow, come on.
好吧 明天来吧
Tomorrow. thank you. thank you, thank you, thank you.
明天 谢谢 谢谢…
Thank you.
谢谢
Jesus, Joseph, and Mary, these Hmong broads are like badgers.
天呐 约瑟 马莉 这些苗族女人真难缠
Son of a bitch, I never thought he’d show.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我真没想着他会来
All right. what are you good at?
好吧 你擅长什么
Like what?
比如
Well, that’s what I’m asking.
我就是问你这个呢
If you’re gonna work for me, I gotta know what you’re good at.
如果你要替我工作的话 我要知道你擅长什么
I gotta know what you can do.
我要知道你会做什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
Well, that’s kind of halfway what I expected you to say.
我料到你会这么说
You see that tree right there?
你看到那边的树了吗
You just go over there and count the birds.
你就去那儿数鸟吧
You want me to count the birds?
你要我去数鸟
Yeah, you can count.
对 你会数数吧
All you slopes are supposed to be good at math, right?
你们亚洲人应该都很擅长数学 对吧
Yeah, I can count. Good.
对 我会数数 很好
One, two….
1 2…
So, what do you have for me today? you want me to watch paint dry?
今天你要我♥干♥吗 要我看着油漆干吗
Maybe even count the clouds that pass by?
或者是数飘过的云朵
Don’t get flip with me, boy.
别对我无礼 小伙子
I’m not the one who tried to steal. don’t you forget that.
别忘了 我不是那个要偷车的人
Go ahead. I don’t care if you insult me or say racist things.
继续吧 我不在乎你是否侮辱我或是说些种族歧视的话
Because you know what? I’ll take it.
因为你知道吗 我照单全收
Yeah, course you’ll take it,
你当然会照单全收
because you have no teeth, you have no balls,
因为你是个毛还没长齐的小屁孩
Kid.
孩子
Look, I’m stuck here…
我在这儿无所事事…
…so why don’t you just find something useful for me to do?
你何不找些有用的事来让我做
Because unlike you, I’m not useless,
因为我跟你不同 我是个有用的人
and I maintain my own property.
修理我自己的东西
You swamp rats, on the other hand,
你个游手好闲的家伙 另外
you just can’t help but….
你根本帮不上忙 但是
How long do I have you for?
你还要替我打工到什么时候
Toad? how long? Till next Friday.
曹 还有多久 直到下个星期5
All right. go get the ladder out of the garage.
好的 去车♥库♥把梯子拿出来
When you get finished with that roof there,
当你弄完那儿的屋顶的时候
You can take that gutter and nail it back up.
你可以把那个边沟给堵住
I’m tired of looking at it the last three years.
看了三年 都看烦了
Yeah, you said it, brother.
对 你说对了 老兄
Hello.
你好
Grandpa says he wants to know…
爷爷说他想知道
…if you can have Thao clear out the big wasp nest under our porch.
你能不能让邵清理我们家门廊下的大蜂窝
Wasp nest?
蜂窝
Well, that’s terrible.
太可怕了
Yeah, well, I think we can handle that after lunch.
我想午饭过后我们会去搞定
Jesus, Lord Almighty, knock it off.
天呐 万能的上帝啊 别按了
Hey, it’s my last day. so, what else do you have for me to do?
今天是最后一天 你还有什么要我做的吗
Take the day off. you’ve done enough.
今天休息 你做的够多了
Toad.
曹
Nothing, never mind.
没什么 别介意
The doctor will see you now. thank you.
医生现在会替你检查 谢谢
Koski?
科斯基
Mr. Kowalski? Good morning. I looked over your paperwork…
科瓦尔斯基先生 早安 我看过你的病历…
…and I think we should immediately start a full battery of tests.
我想我们该马上做个全身检查
I feel that this would be the best way to go about…
我觉得这是检查出你的病的…
…checking out the issues that you’ve had. Excuse me.
最好办法 打断一下
What happened to Dr. Feldman, my regular doctor?
我的医生 费尔德曼医生怎么了
Dr. Feldman retired three years ago. I’m his replacement, Dr. Chu.
费尔德曼医生三年前就退休了 我是来代替他的 我是楚医生
It’s grandpa Walt. Pick it up.
沃尔特爷爷的电♥话♥ 接吧
You talk to him. Mitch.
你跟他讲 米奇