Yeah, that’s right, keep walking! Keep walking!
没错 继续走啊 继续走啊
Look at me when I talk to you, homes!
我跟你说话的时候看着我 哥们儿
Fucking slopes, man, everywhere you look, man.
别他妈溜啊 伙计 睁眼看看
Slopes everywhere we go, man. Go back to your rice paddy.
你往哪儿溜 回你那稻田去吧
What you looking at, man?
你看什么呢 伙计
That’s my little cousin over there. You sure that’s your cousin, man?
那是我小表弟 你确定
Fuck, yeah, that’s my little cousin. He tight with anybody?
操 那就是我表弟 他入道了吗
No, he flies solo, man. You wanna do something?
没 还一个人 要帮帮他吗
Man, let’s go down there and see what the fuck they doing over there.
伙计 咱们去看看那群鸟人在干什么
I like your sandals too.
我喜欢你的凉鞋
Hey. yo, what’s up? what’s up? Yo, what’s up, motherfuckers?
怎么着 什么事 狗♥娘♥养♥的
They fucking with you? man, fuck you, homeboy!
他们惹你了吗 操 小屁孩
What you got? Hey, we can do this right now.
想尝尝吗 现在就试试啊
You go fucking back to your country. Fuck you, man.
你♥他♥妈♥滚回老家去 操♥你♥妈♥的
Oh, good, more fucking rice niggers.
都是些亚洲贱民
Aren’t you supposed to cook me some Chinese food, huh?
你不是要给我做些中国菜吗
How many bullets you got? We’ll catch you on the rebound, homey.
看看你有多少子弹 回头收拾你们
Thao! Come on, man. Get in the car, man.
邵 上来 伙计 上车
Thao.

Get with us, man. Get in the car.
跟我们一起走 伙计 上车
Fuck, man, get in the car, man. Thao!
操 你这家伙 快上车 邵
Those punk-ass Mexicans messing with you?
那些混♥蛋♥墨西哥佬惹你了吗
Dog, we just bailed your ass out, dog. Come on, dog, get the fuck in here.
小子 我们刚刚帮你搞定他们 快上车
What you doing, man? Get in the car, man, come on.
你干吗呢 上车 小子 快
Chill with us, man.
跟我们一起嗨去 小子
Come on, man. We just bailed your ass out, dog!
来啊 伙计 我们刚罩着你呢 臭小子
Come on.
来啊
Come on, Thao, man. You need a big coz to take care of you, man.
来啊 邵 你需要哥哥保护你
Man, fuck it.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Forget it, man. Let’s go, dude. Fuck his ass.
算了 伙计 走吧 操♥他♥妈♥的
Tomorrow, I’ll see your ass. Why you gotta be a little girl?
明天 我要揍扁你 干吗像个小姑娘样的
Tomorrow.
明天
Come on, man, let’s go. we got the gun, man.
来吧 伙计 我们走吧 我们拿到枪了
Fuck you. Let’s get the fuck out of here.
操 走吧
We’ve got the strap. Let’s get the fuck out of here.
我们惹上麻烦了 快离开这鬼地方
Fuck that pussy. Pussy.
操♥他♥妈♥的娘娘腔 娘儿们
Hey, Thao.

Hey, what’s up?
怎么了
What’s up, Thao?
怎么了 邵
What are you doing, little man?
你在干什么 小子
Why you doing women’s work? What do you want?
你为什么干女人活 你要干什么
What? I can’t just come and talk to my little cousin?
怎么 不能跟我的弟弟说话吗
He doesn’t wanna talk to you. Well, I’m here, right?
他不想和你说话 我都来了 不是吗
Hey, spider, who that? What’s up?
蜘蛛 那是谁 怎么了
Spider? Is that what he just called you, Fong?
蜘蛛 他就这么叫你吗 冯
Spider.
蜘蛛
Is there something wrong with spider? What are you doing here?
这么叫怎么了 你在这干什么
Hey, so how old is you anyways?
你多大了
Mentally, I’m way too old for you. What?
心理上 我比你成熟多了 什么
You guys are stupid. I’m going inside.
你们这群蠢货 我进去了
What? Sue.
什么 苏
Help your little bro do this gardening.
帮你弟弟打扫打扫花♥园♥啊
Bite it, stupid.
你这笨蛋
Hey. You wanna roll with us, man? Come on.
想加入我们吗 来吧
Dude. Come on, ride with us. Come on.
伙计 来吧 跟我们混 来吧
Come on, chill with us.
来吧 加入我们
You need somebody to protect you. That’s what your big coz is for.
你需要人保护 你哥哥就是这样加入的
Look, dog, I been there, done it, and I seen it, man.
听着 小子 我也曾像你一样 经历过这些
Back in the day, everybody used to wanna beat me up.
那时候 谁都能欺负我
But now, nobody wanna fuck with me.
可现在 没人敢惹我
Come on, man, let’s go. We’re coz, right?
好吗 伙计 我们走 我们是兄弟 对吧
Come on. We’re coz, right? We’re family.
来吧 我们是兄弟 不是吗 我们是亲人
Look, a brother to spider is a brother to me. Come on.
听着 蜘蛛的弟弟就是我弟弟 来吧
Dude, man, take this shit off. Come on.
伙计 把这玩意扔了 来吧
Come on, roll with us. Come on. That’s woman’s work, man.
来吧 加入我们 那是女人干得活
Don’t get your hands dirty, man.
别把手弄脏了 伙计
So, what do I have to do?
那么 我要做什么
Spider told me that our boy next door got a bad-ass whip.
蜘蛛说隔壁的人有辆好家伙
Come on.
去吧
Nice.
不错
Yeah, my little cousin being a little man.
我的弟弟要成人了
Yo, now, that’s a nice car.
那车真不错
Hell, yeah. 1972 gran torino, fastback.
没错 1972年的老爷车 经典流线型
Cobra jet engine.
野马引擎
Yo, man, it’s still in mint condition.
伙计 它还是全新的
Yo, man. it’s in mint condition, man.
还是全新的 伙计
Oh, I’ve got one.
我想到一个
There’s a Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar.
一个墨西哥人 一个犹太人和一个黑人进了一间酒吧
The bartender looks up and says, “get the fuck out of here.”
酒保抬头看了看 说”给我滚出去”
So here’s where my flock congregates when they’re not in church.
我的信徒没有去教堂 都跑这来了
Hey, father J.
好啊 J神父
Hi, Mel. hey there, Darrell.
你好 梅尔 你好 达雷尔
Hello, father. Hi, Walt.
你好 神父 好啊 沃尔特
What brings you in here, father? The meat raffle?
你怎么跑这来了 神父 参加冻肉抽奖吗
No, I just came down to talk to Walt, if that’s okay.
不 我只是来和沃尔特谈谈 如果可以的话
Damn, padre, you are persistent, aren’t you?
该死 神父 你还真顽固 不是吗
I promised your wife.
我答应了你妻子了
All right. Let’s get a booth.
好吧 那就谈谈吧
I’ll have a pabst and a shot of jack and whatever he’s having.
给我来杯蓝带和杰克丹尼 他随便
I’ll have a diet coke. Bullshit, this is a bar. You have a drink.
我要杯无糖可乐 胡扯 这是酒吧 你得喝酒
Um, I’ll have a gin and tonic. Attaboy.
我要一杯掺奎宁水的杜松子酒 好样的
So…
那么…
…what do you want?
你想怎样
I promised your wife I’d get you to go to confession.
我答应你妻子让你去做忏悔
Now, why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
She was very insistent. She made me.
她坚持要我这么做的
You’re kind of fond of promising things you can’t deliver on.
你很喜欢许些无法履行的诺言
Right, father?
对吗 神父
Let’s talk about something else. What?
我们谈点别的 什么
Life and death.
生与死
Life and death. What the hell do you know about life and death?
生与死 你到底知道什么是生死吗
I’d like to think I know a lot. I’m a priest.
我想自己应该很了解 我可是个神父
Yeah. You get up and preach about life and death…
是吗 每天起床后 你就开始传道生与死…
…But all you know is what you learned in priest school.
可你知道的只是在神学院学的那点东西
Right out of the rookie preacher’s handbook.
它可不是神父手册上写得那样
I don’t know about that. I think…
我不知道那些 我想…
Death is bittersweet.
死亡既是不幸 又是万幸
Sort of bitter in its pain, but sweet in its salvation.
痛苦是不幸的 救赎是万幸的
That’s what you know about life and death, and it’s pathetic.
这就是你理解的生与死 真可悲
What do you know, Mr. Kowalski?
你是怎么理解的 科瓦尔斯基先生
I know a lot. I lived for almost three years in Korea with it.
我知道很多 在韩国的三年 生死一直陪伴着我
Thanks.
谢谢
We shot men…
我们射杀平民…
…Stabbed them with bayonets, hacked 17-year-olds to death with shovels.
用刺刀刺穿他们 用铲子劈死17岁的孩子
Stuff I’ll remember till the day I die.
一辈子都忘不了这些
Horrible things, but things I’ll live with.
这些可怕的事 将陪伴我一生
And what about life?
那么生呢
Well, I survived the war.
我在战争中幸存
Got married, had a family.
结了婚 成了家
Sounds like you know a lot more about death than you do living.
听起来你更了解死亡
Maybe so, father.
也许吧 神父
Maybe so.
也许吧
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on, get in the car! Thao, what the fuck? Get in!
快上车 邵 你搞什么啊
Get in, Thao. Come on, let’s go. get in.
快上车 邵 开车 快上来
Fuck, man? Get in!
我靠 快上车
Hello? Hey. morning, dad.
喂 早上好 爸爸
It’s your number one son, Mitch.
我是你的大儿子 米奇
Morning? It’s after 1 in the afternoon, it’s not morning.
早上 都下午1点多了 不是早上了
Oh, right. Afternoon, then.
好吧 那下午好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!