That’s the way it might be tonight.
很可能今晚会全军覆没
There’s always a chance you don’t come back.
很有可能你再也回不来了
The hell we won’t. we’re gonna roll up in there and tear some ass.
才不会 我们要冲进去 撕碎他们
That’s foolish. that’s the exact reaction they’re waiting for.
太蠢了 他们正等着你这么做呢
Go ahead and close this up.
拿着它 盖上箱子
how many? how many what?
有多少 多少什么
How many men did you kill in korea?
在朝鲜你杀过多少人
thirteen. maybe more. what was it like to kill a man?
13 可能更多 杀人感觉如何
You don’t wanna know.
你不会想知道的
Now close it up.
盖上箱子
Walt. walt. what are you doing?
沃尔特 你在干什么
what are you doing? relax. you can’t get out of there.
你在干什么 放松 你不能出去
You let me out right now. let me out.
快让我出去 让我出去
fucking let me out or I’ll fucking kill you. shut the fuck up.
快他妈让我出去 否则我杀了你 闭嘴
You wanna know what it’s like to kill a man?
你想知道杀人的感觉怎么样吗
Well, it’s goddamn awful, that’s what it is.
太他妈可怕了 真的
The only thing worse is getting a medal…
更糟的是还得到勋章…
…for killing some poor kid that wanted to just give up, that’s all.
…因为杀掉那些手无寸铁的穷孩子 就是这样
Yeah, some scared little gook just like you.
当然 还有像你一样的吓坏了的小屁孩
I shot him in the face with that
我就用你刚才拿过的那支来♥复♥枪♥
Rifle you were holding in there a while ago.
打爆他们的头
Not a day goes by that I don’t think about it,
我这一生无时不刻会想起那些场景
And you don’t want that on your soul.
你心底绝不会想烙下这样的印象的
Now, I got blood on my hands. I’m soiled.
现在 我已双手沾满鲜血了 很肮脏
That’s why I’m going it alone tonight.
所以我今晚要一个人去
Walt. you take me with you right now. let me out!
沃尔特 带上我 让我出去
Look, you’ve come a long way. I’m proud to say that you’re my friend…
听着 你还有很长的路要走 很自豪能称你为朋友
…but you got your whole life ahead of you. but me, I finish things.
但你还有一生要走 而我 已经到头了
That’s what I do. and I’m going it alone.
所以我这么做 一个人去
No. wait! walt! walt!
不 等等 沃尔特 沃尔特
Walt! walt! walt!
沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特
Look, I need you to watch my dog.
听着 我想让你帮我看好狗
Yeah, I love you too.
是的 我也爱你
Yeah, she’s old too.
没错 她也老了
Bye-bye, sweetheart. take it easy. her name is daisy.
再见 甜心 放松点 她名叫戴西
hello? it’s walt.
喂 我是沃尔特
The keys to my house are under the ceramic turtle on the porch.
我家门的钥匙在门廊上的瓷海龟下面
Let yourself in. your brother’s in the basement. I gotta go.
你进去 你弟弟在地下室 我走了
Sorry, father, we have to go.
抱歉 神父 我们得走了
I’m telling you, if we’re not here, there will be bloodshed.
我说过 如果我们离开 这里会发生血案的
We’ve been here for hours.
我们已经在这待了几个小时了
We can’t afford to anchor a unit to one location.
我们不能在一个区一直待下去
I’m begging you to stay.
我请求你们留下
Just got word from my sergeant. we’re pulling the plug.
上头发话了 我们得走了
i’m staying. no, you aren’t.
我要留下 不 不行
We have specific orders. you came with us, you’re leaving with us.
我们有特别命令 你和我们一起来 就得一起走
Watch your head.
小心碰头
Sue. over here. over here.
苏 这儿 我在这儿
come unlock this. what’s going on?
开门 怎么了
He left without me. he went to smokie’s without me.
他丢下我走了 他一个人去狸猫家了
Thao!

What the fuck, man?
搞他妈什么啊 兄弟
Any swamp rats in there?
混账崽子们在家吗
i didn’t think your ass would’ve came. shut up, gook.
真想不到你个老不死的敢来 闭嘴 白♥痴♥
I got nothing to say to you, shrimp-dick midget like you.
我和你们没话说 你们这些毛头鼠辈
Yeah, yeah. you go ahead, watch out for your boyfriend.
好 好 来啊 照顾好你玻璃
Because it was either he or you or
因为不管是他还是你或者谁
Someone who raped one of their own family.
都曾经乱♥伦♥过
Your own blood, for chrissake.
强♥暴♥你们自己的血脉 看在上帝的份上
Now, go ahead and pull those pistols like miniature cowboys.
现在 来吧 胆小鬼们 拿起你们的武器
go ahead. so where’s thao at?
来啊 邵在哪里
that pussy motherfucker couldn’t come? don’t worry about thao.
那个娘娘腔不敢来了吗 别操心邵
Thao’s got not one second for you.
邵没空搭理你们
Says who? you?
谁在说话 你
What the fuck you gonna do, old man?
你♥他♥妈♥想要干什么 老头儿
What you gonna do…
你想干什么…
…punk ass old man? bitch.
老不死的 王八蛋
kind of jumpy, aren’t we? shut the fuck up.
有点紧张啊 不是吗 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
got a light? what the fuck?
有火吗 搞鸟啊
No.
没有
Me. I’ve got a light.
我 我有火
Hail mary, full of grace.
万福玛利亚 满怀慈悲
yes, sergeant. what happened?
是 长官 出什么事了
you need to step back. he’s a friend of mine.
退后 他是我的朋友
I said, step back.
我说了 退后
Hey, did you hear him? step back.
没听他说吗 退后
what happened? hey, step back.
发生什么事了 退后
He’s my friend.
他是我朋友
Please, it’s important.
求你了 对我很重要
Officer chang! get those people back.
常警官 让他们退后
You have to step back now, okay?
你得退后 明白吗
Get them the fuck out of here. get them out of here.
带他们走 带他们离开这
Walt kowalski once said to me that
沃尔特·科瓦尔斯基曾经说我
I didn’t know anything about life or death…
不知道生死为何物…
…because I was an over-educated, 27-year-old virgin…
…因为我不过是个27岁的书呆子处♥男♥…
Who held the hands of superstitious old women and promised them eternity.
握着那些迷信老妪的手 为她们承诺永恒
Walt definitely had no problem calling it like he saw it…
沃尔特当然可以这么说
…but he was right.
…而他是对的
I knew really nothing about life or death until I got to know walt.
在了解沃尔特前 我确实对生死一无所知
And, boy, did I learn.
而现在 我学到了
“and I wanna leave my house to the
我要把我的房♥子留给教堂
Church because dorothy would’ve liked it.”
因为桃乐西会希望这样的
Now, which brings us to our last item, and again…
现在 来听最后一项 请再次…
…please excuse the language in mr. kowalski’s will.
…谅解科瓦尔斯基先生做出的决定
I’m simply reading it the way it was written.
我就按写的读了
“and I’d like to leave my 1 972 gran torino…
我想要把我1972年的老爷车…
…to my friend…
…留给我的朋友…
…thao vang lor…
…邵旺洛…
On the condition that you don’t
要求是 你不能
Chop-top the roof like one of those beaners…
把车顶卸掉 搞成白♥痴♥的敞篷车
…don’t paint any idiotic flames on it like some white-trash hillbilly…
也不能像那些乡巴佬一样把车喷上火焰图案
…and don’t put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end…
车后座也不能拉那些胖基佬
…like you see on all the other zipperheads’ cars.
就像通常看到的那些刺头儿的车一样
It just looks like hell.
看起来太倒胃口了
If you can refrain from doing any of that, it’s yours.”
如果你能保证这些 它就归你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!