good luck.
祝你好运
Just remember, darling…
记住 亲爱的…
don’t stand too close to the edge of frame.
远离那流言蜚语
Thank you, Hitch.
谢谢你 希区
Tuck’s gone.
塔克已经走了
I know.
我知道
If I had a solution to our problem…
如果我有办法解决我们的问题…
Would you let me try something?
你能让我试试吗?
Like what?
比如?
Will you let me try something?
你愿意让我试试吗?
We can’t let her think we’re at her beck and call.
我们不能让她认为我们由她使唤的
Hello, ladies!
女士们 你们好啊!
Thanks for coming on short notice.
谢谢你们这么快就能来
So sorry to trouble you.
很抱歉麻烦各位了
Our country needs you, and there’s no time to waste.
我们的国家需要你们 时间紧迫
Yes, but why?
但那又如何?
We need to get the ball back on track for October.
我们要在♥十♥月♥让一切回到正轨
Oh, le bal!
哦 舞会!
I am a princess after all, n’est-ce pas?
毕竟我也是个王妃 不是吗?
You think we can throw a party a few days from an invasion?
你认为办个宴会就能阻止他们入侵摩纳哥吗?
Come on!
快点!
Start shooting!
开始拍摄!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
To Paris.
去巴黎
London…
伦敦…
Lisbonne… Madrid…
里斯本… 马德里…
Vienne… Copenhague…
维也纳… 哥本哈根…
Amsterdam…
阿姆斯特丹…
Oslo… Washington…
奥斯陆… 华盛顿…
La Valette… Saint-Marino…
拉瓦莱特… 圣马力诺…
Paris…
巴黎…
Please, stand aside.
请散开一点
Stand aside. Everybody, leave room.
站到两边 各位 腾出点空间来
Grace Kelly!
格蕾丝·凯利!
Photo, please, Miss Kelly, over here!
凯利小姐 看这里!
There’s Grace Kelly!
那是格蕾丝·凯利!
What about Marnie?
艳贼记这部电影怎么样了?
When does the shoot begin?
什么时候开拍?
I spoke to Mr Alfred Hitchcock a few days ago and I informed him of my decision.
前几天我和希区柯克导演谈过了 我告诉他
I will not be returning to Hollywood.
我不会回到好莱坞了
Why?
为什么?
I left Grace Kelly behind when I married Prince Rainier
当我嫁给雷尼尔王子的时候 我就已经不再是格蕾丝·凯利
and that has not changed.
这一点不曾变过
Now, I will hopefully be focusing on my family
现在 我希望我能更专注于我的家庭
and my humanitarian work.
和我的慈善事业
This is Countess Baciochi.
这位是巴奇奥奇公爵夫人
She has an announcement that she would like you to listen to very closely.
她有事想告诉大家 仔细听
I’m pleased to announce that on 9th October,
我很荣幸地宣布 10月9日
the Prince’s Palace of Monaco
在摩纳哥王子的府邸
will host the Annual Ball for the International Red Cross.
将会举办红十字会的年度舞会
Who’s going to attend? Everybody, I hope.
有谁会出席? 我希望所有人都能去
Has President de Gaulle been invited?
总统戴高乐也被邀请了吗?
What is this invitation?
这是什么请柬?
All of Europe has turned their back on him.
整个欧洲都抛弃了他
Thank you so much. Your Highness…
谢谢你们 殿下
Au revoir.
再会
Rainier,
雷尼尔
but not Grace…
但没抛弃格蕾丝…
The Princess needs to see you.
王妃想要见你
Grace?
格蕾丝?
Family is all that matters?
家庭才是最重要的
So what did de Gaulle promise you to sell out yours, Jean-Charles?
戴高乐给了你什么样的承诺让你出♥卖♥♥♥了你的家庭 让·查尔斯?
Was it money?
钱?
The throne?
王位?
That’s preposterous, Grace.
太荒谬了 格蕾丝
“Altesse” when you address me.
请叫我殿下
Where’s my brother?
我弟弟在哪里?
Ray, this is a terrible misunderstanding.
雷 这是一个误会
Then tell me it isn’t true.
那告诉我这不是真的
Ray…
雷…
This is not what it seems.
这不是你所看到的那样
I just… You just what? Hm?
我只是… 你只是怎么了? 嗯?
You are to leave Monaco and you are never to return.
你们得永远离开摩纳哥
You can’t banish me.
你无权驱逐我
Rainier?
雷尼尔?
It was decided… I will not!
已经决定了… 我不会!
She will not tell me what to do!
我不会听这个女人的!
It was decided by council this morning.
这是今早议会的决定
And how long do you think that you’re going to last here?
你觉得你还能在这里嚣张多久?
Long enough to see the back of you.
足够看到你的背影消失了
But before you go, you will perform one final act of state.
不过 在你走之前 你会为国家做最后一件事
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Because if you do,
因为如果你这么做了
I will make sure that your son is taken care of.
我会确保你的儿子得到良好的照顾
Are you absolutely sure?
你能确定吗?
The Red Cross means a lot to her, Mr President.
红十字会对她意味深重 总统先生
She’s keeping herself busy, that’s all.
她总是让自己忙不过来
Do we have Rainier where we want him?
雷尼尔会听我们的话吗?
Oh, he’s just about ready to agree to anything…
喔 他什么都会同意的…
including handing over Monaco’s sovereignty.
哪怕是交出摩纳哥的政♥权♥
Good. Your loyalty to France won’t go without reward, Jean-Charles.
好 你对法国的忠诚会被铭记的 让·查尔斯
Thank you, Mr President.
谢谢你 总统先生
Shouldn’t we shun this ball?
我们要回避这个舞会吗?
If America supports Monaco, things will get complicated.
如果美国支持摩纳哥 事情就麻烦了
I’ve survived an assassination attack. I’m not afraid of an actress.
暗♥杀♥我也死不了 我才不会怕一个女演员
Pelletier,
佩尔蒂埃
call Rainier and tell him that…
打电♥话♥给雷尼尔 告诉他…
I accept his invitation.
我接受他的邀请
Kennedy has sent his defense minister, General.
肯尼迪已经派他的国防部长来了 将军
McNamara’s here!
麦克纳马拉也到了!
Mr McNamara! This way, sir, for the Chronicle!
麦克纳马拉先生! 这边请
Mr McNamara?
麦克纳马拉先生?
Sir, one for the camera?
先生 看下镜头?
I wanna take a picture too. Now, hold on.
我也想拍张照 好 稳住
Let me through, here, let me through.
让我挤过去 让我过去
Highness, picture over here, please.
殿下 这里 拍张照
Grace, Grace?
格蕾丝 格蕾丝?
Your Highness. Thank you, thank you!
殿下 谢谢你 谢谢你!
Princess. Princess.
王妃 王妃
We love you, Princess!
我们爱你 王妃!
Stand round here, please, Grace.
请站过来 格蕾丝
# O mio babbino caro #
# 噢 我最亲爱的父亲 #
# Mi piace, è bello, è bello #
# 他是如此风度翩翩 #
# Vo’ andare in Porto Rosso #
# 我要同他去罗莎港 #
# A comperar l’anello #
# 买♥♥一对结婚戒指 #
# Si, si, ci voglio andare
# 我无论如何都要去 #
# E se l’amassi indarno
# 如果我的爱落空 #
# Andrei sul Ponte Vecchio
# 那我就到维奇欧桥上 #
# Ma per buttarmi in Arno #
# 纵身跳入亚诺河里 #
# Mi struggo e mi tormento #
# 我是多么痛苦 我是多么哀伤啊 #
# O, Dio! #
# 啊 天啊 #
# Vorrei morir #
# 我宁愿死去 #
# Babbo, pietà, pietà #
# 父亲 我恳求您 答应我吧 #
# Babbo, pietà, pietà #
# 父亲 我恳请您 答应我吧 #
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your host for this evening,
女士们先生们 有请今晚的东道主
the President of the Monegasque Red Cross,
摩纳哥红十字会主席
her Serene Highness, Princess Grace of Monaco.
尊敬的摩纳哥王妃格蕾丝殿下
We are truly touched that you would all honour
在座各位能来到寒舍
our tiny corner of the world with your presence.
我们都十分感动
Goodness, we’ve, well…
天哪 我们…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!