The only thing I ask is, you manage the publicity.
我只有一个要求 你得处理好公众舆♥论♥
Really?
真的吗?
It’s a risk. But take it if you must.
这事有风险 但是如果你必须演那就去吧
I miss it.
我很想演
I can’t stand it, I’ll die!
我受不了了 我要死了!
I’ll die!
我要死了!
If you touch me again, I’ll die!
如果你再碰我 我就会死!
I can’t stand it, I’ll die! If you touch me again…
我受不了了 我要死了! 如果你再碰我…
If you touch me again, I’ll die!
如果你再碰我 我就会死!
I can’t stand it, I’ll die.
我受不了了 我要死了
If you touch me again, I’ll die!
如果你再碰我 我就会死!
Gentlemen, I have wonderful news.
先生们 我有个很棒的消息
I am going to make a film for Mr Alfred Hitchcock.
我要去参演阿弗雷德·希区柯克先生的一部电影
And I’d like to introduce to you Rupert Allan,
并且我想向你们介绍鲁伯特·艾伦
my publicist from Hollywood.
从好莱坞来的我的宣传顾问
Try not to look too astonished.
别露出这么震惊的表情
No Princess of Monaco has ever taken to the stage before, Altesse.
以前摩纳哥从没有过王妃出现在舞台上的 殿下
It’s not the stage, it’s the screen.
不是舞台 是大荧幕
There is a first time for everything, Mr Delavenne.
凡事都有第一次 达拉文尼先生
Yes, what about your duties, ma’am, and the crisis?
是的 那你的职责怎么办 夫人 还有现在的危机?
As your press officer, I don’t know how to present this without causing outrage.
作为你的新闻发布官 我不知道该如何公布这个消息才能不引起骚动
Monsieur Cornet! I can be a mother and a wife,
康尼特先生! 我可以同时当一个母亲和一个妻子
and hold down two jobs without the people getting too upset, can’t I?
并且同时做好这两个职责不让人失望 难道不是吗?
But what about the Prince? The Prince is very supportive.
那王子该怎么办? 王子很支持
As the Minister of the Interior, it is my duty to protest.
作为内政部部长 我有责任和义务反对
What if the studio wants to publicise it?
万一电影公♥司♥想大肆宣传怎么办?
It’ll cause unrest.
这会引起动荡的
Mr Hitchcock has agreed to be discreet.
希区柯克先生同意谨慎应对
Yes, they will not publish until the palace publishes.
是的 制片方会等皇室发布之后才发布
Which won’t be until this crisis is over.
而且肯定是在危机解决之后
Making her return to Hollywood,
因决定重返好莱坞
her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco
摩纳哥王妃格蕾丝
has accepted to appear for Mr Alfred Hitchcock
已经接受了导演阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克的邀请
in Universal Pictures’ Marnie.
将出演环球影视公♥司♥出品的电影艳贼记
Good.
很好
And this is the only copy of the release?
这份申明是唯一一份吗?
Yes.
是的
And action!
开拍!
I’m gonna be the queen of the all Western…
我将会成为欧洲的皇后…
Phyllis, the microphone’s in film.
菲利斯 麦克风都出现在镜头里了
We’re going to be famous!
我们都会成为名人!
I’m John Wayne! No, I’m John Wayne!
我是约翰·韦恩! 不 我才是约翰·韦恩!
Ha ha! Action!
哈哈! 开拍!
Yes, that’s it.
真棒 演得好
Spare me the indignation, Madge.
别再对我发火了 马奇
We’re just playing. Maman is an actress!
我们只是在玩游戏 妈妈是个大明星!
One more time before bed. And action!
睡觉前最后玩一次了啊 开拍!
It’s a good likeness, no?
画得是不是很像我?
Yeah.
是的
Our readers want to know, how important has the hospital project been to you?
我们的读者想要知道 医院改造的项目对您来说有何意义?
Well, I mean… I think that people have to work hard enough
我觉得所有人都应该做出努力
to make sure that the standards for those who aren’t as privileged
以确保那些并没有我们幸运的人
are no different than from those who are.
也能生活得跟我们一样好
Wherever in the world they may be.
不管他们是来自哪个国家的
Not everybody is lucky enough to marry a prince.
并不是所有人都有幸嫁给一位王子
Au revoir!
再见!
Au revoir!
再见!
Let’s move back, guys, move back.
退后 大家伙儿 都退后
Will you let President de Gaulle’s ultimatum
您会让戴高乐总统的最后通牒
affect your philanthropic work, ma’am?
影响到您的慈善活动吗 王妃?
Oh, I think we’ll all find out it’s been a terrible misunderstanding.
噢 我觉得大家最后会发现目前只是误解颇深而已
When will you start on Marnie, Your Highness?
王妃 请问您什么时候开始出演艳贼记呢?
I’m sorry?
什么?
Look magazine.
我是来自视野杂♥志♥的
We received a copy of your press release today from Universal Pictures.
今天我们从环球影视公♥司♥那收到了一份新闻发布稿
“Princess Grace has accepted to appear
“格蕾丝公主已经同意
during her summer vacation in the motion picture Marnie,
在暑期参演电影艳贼记
to be made by Mr Alfred Hitchcock and shot in the United States.”
由阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克担当导演 在美国拍摄”
Are you going back to Hollywood, Your Highness?
您是要回到好莱坞吗 殿下?
No, no.
不 不
Hollywood rocked, and the world as well,
好莱坞震惊了 全世界亦然
as Academy Award-winning actress Grace Kelly
奥斯卡奖得主著名的女演员格蕾丝·凯利
has been announced to star in Alfred Hitchcock’s new picture, Marnie.
宣布将出演阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克的新片 艳贼记
Fans of the silver screen are sure to be delighted,
电影爱好者肯定十分高兴
but what does this mean for the State of Monaco?
但此举对摩纳哥意味着什么呢?
No, no, no. Focus on the bloody birds.
不 不 不 这些该死的记者
Hello?
你好?
Yes, of course. Put her through.
好的 当然 接通她的电♥话♥
Grace?
格蕾丝?
Hitch! The studio said they would wait. That…
希区! 电影公♥司♥答应对暂时此事保密的…
The press release came from the palace.
那份新闻发布稿是从皇室传出来的
The studio only published a response.
电影公♥司♥只是发表了回应
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yes, I told Wasserman I’d leave Universal
是的 我告诉过沃瑟曼
if there was any monkey business.
如果这事有什么猫腻 我就离开环球电影
It’s going to be tricky now.
现在这事有点麻烦了
I’ll need some more time.
我需要多点时间
Can you wait?
你可以再等等吗?
Of course, darling.
当然了 亲爱的
The world needs Grace Kelly back on the big screen now.
现在世界都等着格蕾丝·凯利回归大荧幕
Hitch, thank you.
希区 谢谢你
“The fact that wife Grace Kelly is returning to her movie career,
“王妃格蕾丝凯利回归电影生涯的事实说明了
no matter what the reason,
不论具体原因到底是什么
is indicative that in some ways, something has gone wrong with her marriage.”
她的婚姻在某些方面出现了问题”
Why do they write such lies?
他们怎么能乱写呢?
Try to avoid what Hedda Hopper’s been writing.
别看海达·霍珀写的东西
I think she’s been after your obituary for a while, now.
我觉得现在她都已经在写你的讣告了
The bigger question… is how did the release get out from Mr Cornet’s office?
最大的疑点应该是新闻发布稿是怎么从康尼特先生的办公室传出来的
Yes.
没错
Well, I have the only key to the bureau.
呃 只有我有文件柜的钥匙
And only one other person knew where I put the release.
而且除了我只有一个人知道稿件在哪
How dare you, Mr Cornet? I know. I’m only suggesting that a mistake may have happened.
你怎么敢这么说话 康尼特先生? 我只是在说 可能出了什么岔子
There are certain things about which I do not make mistakes.
在某些事的处理上我绝不可能出岔子
Maybe it wasn’t a mistake.
也许根本就不是出岔子
Don’t play that game with me, young lady.
别跟我玩文字游戏 年轻人
OK. OK. That is enough. Thank you.
好了 够了 谢谢你
I really don’t think this was an accident, Tuck. Somebody leaked it.
我真的觉得这不是意外 塔克 有人故意泄漏的消息
Why would they do this to me? This isn’t about you, Grace.
为什么他们要这么对我? 这与你无关 格蕾丝
Somebody is using you to light a fire under Ray’s problem.
有人想利用你给雷再添麻烦
This is all about how de Gaulle reacts.
就是要看看戴高乐有什么反应了
Why does everything have to be so complicated?
为什么所有事情都这么复杂?
Listen to me.
听着
In 15 minutes, Ray is going to ask de Gaulle to come to the negotiating table.
15分钟后 雷就要说服戴高乐上谈判桌了
If he even suspects there’s a French spy in the palace,
如果他哪怕是怀疑皇宫里有法国间谍
he’s going to reach into the phone and punch de Gaulle right on the nose.
他就会立即打电♥话♥给戴高乐训斥他一顿
Is there anybody on your staff you trust unequivocally?
你的人里有你完全信任的吗?
Phyllis. I hand-picked her.
菲利斯 她是我亲自挑选的
All right, get her and conduct your own investigation.
好的 那你就跟她一起 你们自己调查一下
At all costs, Ray mustn’t be troubled.
我们要尽全力不给雷添麻烦
Ray mustn’t be troubled by what?
什么事会给雷制♥造♥麻烦?
Altesse was wondering whether we should fire Mr Cornet.
殿下在考虑是否应该解雇康尼特先生
It seems the Press Department’s rather messed up the Hitchcock announcement.
看来新闻发布部门确实把希区考克的声明给弄砸了
Well, I did say it was a risk.
我确实说过这件事很有风险
You did say you’d manage it.
你也确实答应过你会好好处理
You should see to the children.
你应该去照看孩子了
Hold on tight, Oliver! Giddy up!
抓紧了 奥利弗! 快
Come on, push!
快来 推!
I got you!
我抓到你了!
Giddy up!

Hey, Mommy, look at me!
嘿 妈妈 看我!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!