Cut, great.
停 太棒了
That’s a wrap, everyone!
各位 拍摄完毕!
Great job, fantastic!
干得漂亮 棒极了!
Fantastic!
棒极了!
That was amazing!
太不可思议了!
Nice. Beautiful job.
真棒 干得真棒
That was glorious. Thank you.
您简直是我们的荣耀 太谢谢了
Grace Kelly, the Academy Award winning Movie Star,
格蕾丝·凯利 出生于美国费城的
born in Philadelphia, USA, is about to rejoin Prince Rainier III of Monaco,
奥斯卡金像奖最佳女主角 即将嫁给摩纳哥大公雷尼尔三世
whose chance meeting with Grace in Cannes led to a whirlwind courtship,
他们在戛纳相遇后迅速的坠入了爱河
and a feat no Hollywood leading man was ever able to accomplish,
他完成了好莱坞一线男星遥不可及的梦想
winning Grace Kelly’s hand in marriage.
与格蕾丝·凯利携手走入婚姻殿堂
With their storybook romance nearing its happy ending,
他们将迎来童话故事般浪漫的结局
Miss Kelly boarded the liner Constitution with the rest of the Kelly family,
凯利小姐和她的家人将搭乘宪法号♥
including her father Jack,
包括她的父亲杰克
who built a construction business that made him a millionaire
这位从事建筑业并因此成为百万富翁的男人
and an embodiment of the American dream.
就是美国梦的化身
Hollywood royalty joins Monegasque royalty…
好莱坞显贵与摩纳哥皇室的结合…
the century’s biggest wedding in the world’s smallest state.
这一世纪婚礼将在世界上最小的国家举办
Best wishes and presents have arrived from all over the world,
全世界都向他们送上最好的祝福和礼物
from kings and queens, presidents and prime ministers,
这些祝福来自国王和王后们 总统和首相们
movie magnates and millionaires.
影视圈巨头和百万富翁们
Grace Kelly… now Her Serene Highness, the Princess of Monaco…
格蕾丝·凯利… 现在的她是尊贵的殿下 摩纳哥的公主…
has left behind everything she’s ever known for a new life in a new world,
她为了新的世界新的生活舍弃了过去的一切
destined to live happily ever after with her charming prince.
注定今后会和她迷人的王子幸福地生活
From here you can see the whole of Monaco, Mr Hitchcock.
从这里你可以看到整个摩纳哥 希区柯克先生
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
You are to refer to her as Your Highness.
你要称呼她为尊贵的殿下
Or if you speak French, you can call her Votre Altesse.
如果你讲♥法♥语 也可以叫她尊贵的阁下
Just Altesse is also acceptable, but Highness is not. Nor is Princess.
只叫阁下也可以 但是不能叫殿下 也不能叫公主
Are you coming or not, Mr Hitchcock?
你要进来吗 希区柯克先生?
Remember to nod your head when you first make her presence, but do not bow.
记得见到她的时候点头示意 但是不要鞠躬
She’s not the Queen of England.
她不是英国女王
Oh! You’ve grown so big!
哦! 你都长这么大了!
This is for you. First prize of the Monaco Young Poets’ society.
这个是给你的 摩纳哥小小诗人社团第一名
Oh!
哦!
Ma’am, you can’t bend down.
夫人 您不能弯腰
Oh… Pardon.
哦… 抱歉
Hitch!
希区!
This is the part where I say, “Cut!”
这个时候我就该说 停
Marnie.
艳贼记
Marnie?
艳贼记?
So who’s the leading man?
那男主角呢?
I don’t know. Cubby Broccoli just made a spy movie with some Scottish fellow
我不知道 卡比‧布洛柯里刚和一伙苏格兰人拍了一部间谍片
he’s raving about.
他很有兴趣
We go into production in spring.
我们打算春天开机
And Universal will pay you $1 million.
环球公♥司♥会给你一百万的片酬
Well, it’s not about the money, Hitch.
这不是钱的问题 希区
It’s going to be the role of a lifetime, Gracie.
这会是个千载难逢的角色 格蕾丝
Do I look that unhappy?
我看起来这么不开心吗?
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Where’s Rainier?
雷尼尔在哪儿?
We rarely see each other.
我们很少见面
He er… He works a lot.
他 呃… 他工作很多
We’ve prepared a room at the palace for you. You’ll stay?
我们在宫里给你准备了一间屋子 你要留下吗?
I have to get back to LA. Oh, please!
我还得回洛杉矶去 哦 留下吧!
I’m sorry, I left Evan alone with Cary Grant.
抱歉 我留伊万一个人和加里·格兰特在一起
And goodness knows what they’ve done to my Birds script.
天晓得他们会把剧本鸟改成什么样(鸟 希区柯克著名影片之一)
How is Cary?
加里最近怎么样?
Cary’s great.
他很好
But his wife still sticks pins in your effigy every night.
不过他老婆每天晚上都用大头针戳你的头像
You’re still an artist, Gracie.
你还是个演艺家 格蕾丝
Don’t forget it.
别忘记这一点
Hitch!
希区!
I’m fine.
我过得很好
Doesn’t get better than this.
不会再比现在更好了
Highness.
殿下
Hey, when I screw a woman, I’m in it for the long haul, so to speak.
嘿 这么说吧 如果我上了一个女人 那我就会一直上她
That’s what I said to Maria. Hey, be proud of your scandals.
我就是这么跟玛丽亚说的 嘿 你得引以为荣啊
What else are they gonna write about when you’re gone?
看看等你走的时候他们还会写些什么?
That’s not how it happened at all. No.
事情才不是那样子的 不是吧
I was hoping we could talk privately.
我希望我们能单独聊聊
President De Gaulle is worried for French jobs.
戴高乐总统很担心法国的工作
We have to do something. Our treasury is practically empty.
我们必须做点儿什么 我们的国库几乎快空了
So you steal our taxes…
所以你偷我们的税…
to pay for all of this?
来举办这种宴会?
This is all an image, Monsieur Denard.
这都是为了撑门面 德纳尔先生
Your president knows that. This is all we have left to sell.
你的总统知道的 我们只剩下门面可以卖♥♥了
Madam, did you know you are sitting on the world’s largest penis?
夫人 你知不知道你正坐在世界上最大的阳♥具♥上面?
My bar stools, made from whale’s scrotum. Ari! Please!
我的酒吧椅是用鲸鱼的阴♥茎♥做的 安里! 别这样!
It’s all right, Antoinette. Mr Onassis was joking.
没关系 安托瓦妮特 奥纳西斯先生只不过在开玩笑
Ari, would you like me to confiscate your boat?
安里 你想让我把你的船充公吗?
I’d like to leave now.
我现在就想走了
You’re his sister, you have to stay.
你是他的姐姐 你必须呆在这儿
Are any of your Hollywood friends here?
你有好莱坞的朋友在这儿吗?
Uh… no. No. This is Mr Onassis’s party.
呃… 不 没有 这是奥纳西斯先生的宴会
He likes to be the biggest drunk on the boat.
他喜欢当船上最大的酒鬼
Well, our point is, the British will always side with the Americans.
好吧 我们的重点是 英国永远都会和美国站在同一边
Their Atlanticism will be the end of our culture.
他们的大西洋文明会终结我们的文化的
President de Gaulle believes we must pool our wealth and finance a third pillar,
戴高乐总统让我们必须将财力和经济发展成世界第三大支柱
between the Soviets and the United States.
介于美国和苏联之间
That’s what Europe must become.
欧洲必须达成这一点
What should I do about my children? About what?
那我的孩子们该怎么办? 关于什么?
Well, they’re Monegasque and they’re American.
他们既是摩纳哥人 又是美国人
Perhaps I should drop them in the middle of the ocean?
也许我应该把他们扔到海中间去?
France is stuck in a terrible war in Algeria, Your Highness.
法国正与阿尔及利亚陷入苦战 殿下
Many lives have been lost.
我们失去了很多生命
The very stability of our country is under threat.
我们国家的安定正在受到威胁
That means the stability of Europe is under threat.
这就意味着欧洲的安定正在受到威胁
One would ask why you are fighting a war in Africa.
有人会想问为什么要在非洲开战
Conflict is often a necessary evil.
战争是不可避免的灾难
Especially in the colonies.
尤其在殖民地
Oh, but colonialism is so last century.
哦 但是殖民♥主♥义都已经是上个世纪的事了
I suspect one shouldn’t occupy a princess with such… matters.
我觉得不应该让一个公主参与到这种… 事务中
I was brought up to participate.
我从小就关心时局
My father would have been most upset to see someone without enthusiasm.
我父亲对那些不参与时事的人 一向不耻
Of course.
当然
It is the American way.
美国人就这样
Perhaps if it was the European way, we wouldn’t have had Fascism, Communism
如果欧洲也人人参与 就不会出现法♥西♥斯♥主义 共♥产♥主义
or the need for your president’s third pillar.
也不需要你的总统的第三大支柱
This is not America, Grace!
这里不是美国 格蕾丝!
People don’t just speak their minds. And why not?
人们不是想什么就说什么的 为什么不呢?
Because that man is the chief treasury agent…
因为那个人是国家财务部长…
That man is a bully!
那个人是个混♥蛋♥!
He’s the chief treasury agent to Charles de Gaulle!
他是夏尔·戴高乐的国家财务部长
The most powerful voice in Europe.
欧洲最有发言权的人
And I need him on my side if I’m ever to modernise this country.
如果我想让摩纳哥走现代化的道路 就必须让他站在我这边
So what did you expect me to say? Say nothing! Say nothing!
那你希望我说什么? 什么都不要说! 什么都不要说!
Because everything you say has consequences.
因为你说的每一句话都会产生影响
Not now, Madge. Not now.
现在不用 马奇 现在不用
Isn’t this what you wanted me to teach Caroline and Albert? Isn’t it?
这难道不是你想让我教给孩子们的吗? 难道不是吗?
Never be afraid to speak your mind?
教他们勇于说出心中所想?
That’s what you said you loved about me.
你说你就是爱我这一点
Madge said…
马奇说…
Hitchcock came to see you.
希区柯克来找过你
Madge said that?
马奇说的?
Yes, he came to see how I was.
没错 他来看看我过得怎么样
He was passing through, and…
他正好路过 然后…
It was nice to see him.
见到他很高兴
I wish you told me.
我希望你能告诉我的