酷?
It’s cool?
你♥他♥妈♥的酷毙了
Damn right it’s cool.
现在喜欢我了吧
How do you like me now?
那小子聪明绝顶
My boy’s wicked smart.
才来三分钟就摆平一个傻蛋
I just spent three minutes in this fuckin’ place and run into a barney huh?
我来 有了
There it is.
-吉米 你好 -她们可真棒
-Nice to meet you. -They were fine man.
我们差点就要把到她们 结果比利触怒她们
I was gonna close the deal but then Chuck…Billy insulted one of ’em…
辣妹就说我头快秃了 又太胖
The heavyset girl said I had a receding hairline and I was a few pounds overweight.
我就说”去你♥妈♥的♥”
And I was like “Go fuck yourself.”
我什么都没说
I swallowed a bug.
你是个白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot.
什么
What?
你是个白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot.
我坐在那边整整45分钟…
I’ve been sitting over there for 45 minutes…
等你过来搭讪
waiting for you to come and talk to me.
但我累了 我得回家了
But I’m tired now and I have to go home.
我不能再坐着等你
I couldn’t sit there anymore waiting for you.
我是威尔
I’m Will.
史凯兰
Skylar.
-史凯兰 -对了
-Skylar. -Oh and by the way
那个人 迈可波顿二号♥
that guy over there… Michael Bolton clone…
跟我们不是一国的
He wasn’t sitting with us so to speak.
-我知道 我看得出来 -那就好
-I know. I kinda got that impression. -Good. Okay.
我得走了
Well I’ve got to go.
我要早起花钱买♥♥文凭
Gotta get up early and waste some more money on my overpriced education.
我不是指你
No I didn’t mean you.
没关系
That’s all right.
这是我的电♥话♥ 也许有空可以喝杯咖啡
There’s my number. Maybe we can go out for coffee sometime.
好 或许聚在一起吃焦糖
All right yeah. Maybe we can just get together and eat a bunch of caramels.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那和喝咖啡一样惬意
When you think about it it’s as arbitrary as drinkin’ coffee.
是吗
Oh. Yeah. Okay.
好的
Uh right then.
兄弟们!
Yo!
-去你的! -我才去你的
-Fuck you bitch! -Fuck you.
那些傻屌♥在那边
There goes them fuckin’ barneys right now with his skiin’ trip.
等等
Hold on.
我们应该扁那个混♥蛋♥
We should’ve beat that old bitch’s ass.
你喜欢青苹果甜甜圈吗?
Do you like apples?
-是的 -喜欢?
-Yeah. -Yeah?
我得到她的电♥话♥
Well I got her number!
你却只能吃甜甜圈
How do you like them apples?

Come.
打扰了 这是大楼管理室吗?
Excuse me? Is this the Buildings and Grounds office?
有何贵干
Yeah. What can I do for you?
我要找个在这里打工的学生
I just need the name of a student who works here.
没学生替我做事
No students work for me.
请你查一下
Could you please check?
有个人在我那栋楼做事 大概长这么高
I have this guy who works in my building. He’s about this high.
你在几号♥楼?
Which one is your building?
-二 -二号♥楼
-Two. -Two. Building two.
如果有东西失窃我该知道
Look if anything was stolen I should know about it.
不是那样
No it’s nothing like that.
我只是要找他
I just need his name.
除非你投诉 否则不告诉你
I can’t give you his name unless you have a complaint.
这位是蓝勃教授
This is Professor Lambeau.
这位是海斯教授
And this is Professor Hayes.
汤姆 拜托
Tom please.
这很重要 拜托
This is important. Please.
威尔今天没上班
Will didn’t show for work today.
他透过PO找到这份工作 你可以打给他
Got this job through his P.O. You can call him.
PO?
P.O.?
对 观护人
Yeah. Parole officer.
谢谢
Thank you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
法官先生 这溯及1789年的司法判例
There is a lengthy legal precedent Your Honor going back to 1789
被告可对政♥府♥单位要求自卫权
whereby a defendant can claim self-defense against an agent of the government…
如果该举动是为保护自♥由♥ 抗拒暴♥政♥制裁的话
if that act is deemed a defense against tyranny a defense of liberty.
法官先生 比彻尔在1887年说过
Your Honor Henry Ward Beecher in Proverbs from the Plymouth Pulpit 1887 said quote…
-1887? 现在20世纪了 -抱歉
-1887? This is the 20th century. -Excuse me. Excuse me.
他在嘲弄法庭
He’s gonna make a mockery.
宪法赋与我为自己辩护之权
I am afforded the right to speak in my own defense sir.
同时宪法还赋予我自♥由♥的权力
By the Constitution of the United States. This guarantees my liberty.
不用你教我宪法条例
Don’t tell me about the Constitution.
自♥由♥是一个人呼吸的权利
“Liberty ” in case you’ve forgotten is a soul’s right to breathe.
无法让人呼吸的法律太严肃
When it cannot take a long breath laws are girded too tight.
不自♥由♥ 人就是行尸走肉
Without liberty man is a syncope.
什么?
Man is a what?
出处同前 法官先生
Ibid. Your Honor.
轮到我 我在这坐了十分钟…
Son my turn. I’ve been sitting here for ten minutes…
看着你的罪状 我不敢相信
now lookin’ over this rap sheet of yours. I just can’t believe it.
93年6月 9月故意伤害
June ’93 assault. September ’93 assault.
偷车 94年2月
Grand theft auto February of ’94.
你引述 马与马车的财产权
Where apparently you defended yourself and had the case thrown out by citing…
并以自我辩护让此案驳回
“free property rights of horse and carriage” from 1798.
真可笑 95年1月 扮成警♥察♥
Joke. January ’95 impersonating an officer.
伤害 窃盗 拒捕 全驳回
Mayhem theft resisting. All overturned.
我知道你住过几个寄养家庭
I’m also aware that you’ve been through several foster homes.
因受虐而从其中三个搬出
The state removed you from three because of serious physical abuse.
别的法官是关心你
You know another judge might care.
但你打警♥察♥ 就得坐牢
But you hit a cop. You’re going in.
不准提出抗告 保释金五万
Motion to dismiss is denied. $50 000 bail.
谢谢
Thank you.
起立
Rise.
喂?
Hello?
史凯兰?
Uh Skylar?
我是威尔
Hey uh it’s Will.
-谁? -威尔
-Who? -It’s Will.
你前两天在酒吧碰到的帅哥
You know the really funny good-looking guy you met at the bar the other night.
我不记得有碰到这样的人
I don’t recall meeting anyone who matches that description. I think I’d remember.
好吧 是那个丑陋无比又没牙…
Oh all right you got me. It’s the ugly obnoxious toothless loser…
还整夜缠着你不放的废物
who got hammered and wouldn’t leave you alone all night.
威尔! 我记起来了
Oh Will! I remember.
你好 我还在想你会不会打来
How are you? I was wondering if you’d call me.
我一直在想…
Yeah look I was wondering…
怎么样? 宝贝
Yo what’s up baby?
稍等
Hold on one second.
怎样? 宝贝 想上我吗?
What you doing? Want some of my ass?
赫芙 我记得你 在少年监狱见过 你好吗?
Herve I remember you from juvi. How you doing?
干嘛? 去你的
What you doing?
对不起
Oh yeah sorry about that.
我在想…也许这礼拜可以聚一聚
I was wonderin’ maybe we could get together sometime this week.
坐在咖啡座吃点焦糖
Sit out at a cafe. Maybe have some caramels.
听起来很棒
Oh that sounds wonderful.
可以吗?
Yeah?
可以 你在哪里?
Yeah sure. Where are you?
我站的地方有点糟…
Uh well actually this is just a shot in the dark…
你那儿总不会是看守所吧
but uh there’s no chance that you’re pre-law is there?

Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴跟你讲话
Nice talking to ya.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
What the fuck do you want?
我是杰洛蓝勃
I’m Gerald Lambeau.
你叫他滚蛋的那个教授
Professor you told to fuck himself.
找我♥干♥嘛?
Well what the fuck do you want?
我跟法官谈过
I’ve spoken to the judge.
他同意在我监护之下 放你出去
And he’s agreed to release you under my supervision.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!