玛丽抬头看他说 “亲一下”
Mary looks up to him and she goes “Give us a kiss.”
我的天
Oh my God!
好恶
That’s filthy.
不恶 我听过更恶心的
It’s not that filthy. I’ve heard filthy.
滚开 操!
Get off of me!
好 再见
All right. See you guys later.
保重 比利
All right. Take it easy Bill.
谢谢你改变我对哈佛人的看法
So Skylar thanks for comin’ by. Changed my opinion of Harvard people.
别急着下断语 他们跟我不同
You don’t want to rush to judgment on that one ’cause they’re not all like me.
我相信 很高兴认识你
Oh. I’m sure. It was nice to meet ya.
小心
Take it easy. Slowly back away.
慢慢让开
Oh come on. Brother.
你在干嘛? 你要送我们
I don’t know what you’re doin’ dude. You’re givin’ us a ride.
你以为我在干嘛?
What the fuck do I look like to you?
你要走路 车给威尔
You’re walkin’ bitch. Will’s takin’ the car.
好 谢了 很感激
All right thanks sucker. I appreciate it.
干嘛这么正经
I don’t know what you’re gettin’ all serious about.
你还是要先送我回家
You’re droppin’ me off first.
这样很不顺路
It’s really out of the way.
别以为今晚可以外宿…
Oh okay. Just ’cause you don’t have to sleep in your one-room palace tonight…
就屌♥成这样
don’t start thinkin’ you’re bad.
等一下 你说要去看你家
Hey wait a minute. You said we were gonna see your place.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
今晚不行 哪一晚都不行
Oh no not tonight. Not any other night.
他知道你一看过就会甩了他
He knows once you see that shit-hole he’s gettin’ dropped like a bad habit.
但我想见你哥哥
But I wanted to meet your brothers.
不 改天吧
We’re gonna do that another time.
好吧
All right.
我需要钥匙
Need them keys.
空服员听到就往走道上冲
The stewardess hears this and goes haulin’ ass down the aisle.
我说”别忘了咖啡”
I yell “Don’t forget the coffee.”
狗屁! 你没那么说
No shit! You didn’t say that.
拜托 那是笑话嘛
For Christ’s sake Marty it’s a joke.
我认识真的碰到这事的人
I know someone that actually happened to Marty.
只是个笑话
A joke.
杰洛
Gerry.
这边很难找吗?
Have trouble findin’ the place?
不会 我搭计程车
No I took a cab.
提米 这是杰洛 大学同学
Timmy this is Gerry. We went to college together.
你好 幸会
How you doin’? Nice to meet ya.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
请你喝杯啤酒吧
Can I get you a beer?
不 沛绿雅
Um no just a Perrier.
那是法文的苏打水
That’s French for club soda.
苏打水 好
Club soda yeah.
还有几个三明治
Couple of sandwiches too.

Sure.
算在我帐上
Put it on my tab.
你打算要签帐吗?
You ever plannin’ on payin’ your tab?
要 我这边有中奖彩券
Yeah chief got the winning lottery ticket right here.
奖金多少?
What’s the jackpot?
一千两百万
Twelve million.
我看不够付
I don’t think that’ll cover it.
够付你的变性手术了
It’ll cover your sex change operation.
坚果?
Nuts?
不 谢谢
No thank you.
你想谈威尔
So you wanted to talk about Will.
好像很顺利
Well it seems to be going well.
我想是的
I think so.
你跟他谈过未来没?
Have you talked to him at all about his future?
没谈到 还在往事中打转
No we haven’t gotten into that yet. We’re still bangin’ away at the past.
该开始谈了
Maybe you should.
许多工作都急着找他
My phone’s been ringing off the hook with job offers.
哪种工作?
What kind?
尖端科技数学 智囊团
Cutting edge mathematics think tanks.
威尔的头脑能发挥的地方
The kind of place where a mind like Will’s is given free rein.
那真好 但他还没准备好
That’s great that there are offers but I don’t really think he’s ready for that.
我想你不明白
I’m not sure you understand Sean.
我不明白什么?
What don’t I understand?
来了
Here you go guys.
谢谢你
Thanks Tim.
这样手指不会拧拧的
Just so you don’t get sticky fingers.
提米 能帮个忙吗?
Tim can you help us?
我们要赌一赌输赢
We’re tryin’ to settle a bet.
听过乔纳斯索克吗?
Ever heard of Jonas Salk?
被治愈的小儿麻痹症患者
Sure. Cured polio.
听过爱因斯坦吗?
Ever heard of Albert Einstein?
杰洛蓝勃呢? 听过吗?
How about Gerald Lambeau? Ever heard of him?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you Tim.
谁赌赢了
So who won the bet?
我赢了
I did.
这不是我的事
This isn’t about me Sean.
我跟这年轻人比不算什么
I’m nothing compared to this young man.
你听过杰洛蓝勃吗?
You ever hear of Gerald Lambeau?
在1905年有许多以研究宇宙闻名的教授
In 1905 there were hundreds of professors renown for their study of the universe.
但改变世界的却是个…
But it was a 26-year-old Swiss patent clerk…
趁闲暇时研究物理的26岁办事员
doing physics in his spare time who changed the world.
你可以想像如果爱因斯坦…
Can you imagine if Einstein would have given that up…
每天都喝得烂醉的话会怎样?
just to get drunk with his buddies in Vienna every night.
我们都会失去一些东西
We all would have lost something.
而提米绝不会听过他
Tim would never have heard of him.
非常戏剧化
Pretty dramatic Gerry.
不是
No it isn’t Sean.
这孩子有天赋
This boy has that gift.
他只是没方向 我们该给他
He just doesn’t got the direction but we can give that to him.
在60年代曾有一个…
Hey Gerry in the 1960s…
密西根大学毕业的年轻人
there was a young man graduated from University of Michigan.
他的数学很出色
Did some brilliant work in mathematics.
特别是有界集函数
Specifically bounded harmonic functions.
他到柏克莱当助教 潜力惊人
Then he went on to Berkeley. He was assistant professor. Showed amazing potential.
然后在蒙大拿州赢得竞赛
Then he moved to Montana and he blew the competition away.
好 他是谁?
Yeah so who was he?
泰德卡辛斯基
Ted Kaczynski.
没听过
Haven’t heard of him.
提米
Hey Timmy!
谁是泰德卡辛斯基?
Who’s Ted Kaczynski?
邮包炸♥弹♥狂
Unabomber.
那就是我说的 他需要方向
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. We gotta give this kid direction.
他能贡献世人 我们能帮他
He can contribute to the world and we can help him do that.
方向是一回事 操纵是另一回事
Direction’s one thing. Manipulation’s another.
你要让他自己发掘
We have to let him find.
尚恩 我不是每晚坐在家里…
I’m not sitting at home every night…
策划怎么摧毁他的人生!
twisting my mustache and hatching a plan to ruin this boy’s life!
我18岁就会做高等数学…
I was doing advanced mathematics when I was 18…
20年后才得到菲尔德奖章
and it still took me over 20 years to do something worthy of a Field’s medal.
也许他不想照你的想法去做
Maybe he doesn’t want what you want.
人生不只是一个他妈的奖章
There’s more to life than a fuckin’ Field’s medal.
这太重要了 要超越个人立场
This is too important Sean and it’s above personal rivalry.
等等 我们谈的是这孩子
Wait a minute. Let’s talk about the boy.
为何不给他时间想清楚要什么?
Why don’t we give him time to figure out what he wants?
很棒的理论 可为你创造奇迹
That’s a wonderful theory Sean. It worked wonders for you didn’t it?
对 你这自负的混♥蛋♥!
Yeah it did you arrogant fuckin’ prick!
我很遗憾
Oh I’m sorry.
很遗憾我来了 我是出于好意
I’m sorry that I came here today. I came here out of courtesy.
我想让你参与这件事
I wanted to keep you in the loop.
我很高兴能够参与
Nice to be in the loop.
他此刻正在我安排的面谈中
The boy’s in a meeting right now I set up for him over at McNeil.
威尔 我不清楚你的意思
Well Will I’m not exactly sure what you mean.
我们已经给你职位了
We’ve already offered you a position.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!