Do they have any good-looking friends?
而且如果乐队用地方方言唱的话我们会比较喜欢
And we love it
when bands sing in regional accents.
但是他们能不能换一个地方
But could they not pick another region?
– 屎一样的 – 屎
-It’s shit.
-Shit?
– 是啊 屎 – 才不是屎呢?
-Yes, shit.
-It’s not shit.
– 是的 就是 – 才不是
-Yes, it is.
-Isn’t.
– 是的! – 不是!
-Is!
-It’s not!
– 是的 – 不是
-Is.
-No.
这个…这个 这 是屎
This… This, this is shit!
凯茜 叫保安
Cathy, get security up here now!
这个 这儿这个…这个 这是屎
This, this here… This one, this is shit!
还有这个!这个 这个真的是屎!
And this! This one, this really is fucking shit!
屎屎屎屎屎
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
法♥西♥斯♥猪!纳粹他妈的混♥蛋♥!
Fascist pigs! Nazi fucking bastards!
给
Here.
一拿着-不谢谢
-Take it.
-No, thank you.
拿着!
Take it!
你们都有什么问题啊?
What is wrong with you people?
这个城里就没有人能发现给他们的是天才的作品么?
Is there not one person in this city who
recognises genius when it’s handed to them?
– 口哨 – 刹车
-(WHISTLES)
(TYRES SCREECH)
所有的包裹都需要签字
It’s just that all packages
have to be signed in.
安全起见
Security.
就是一片唱片
It’s a piece of vinyl.
新规定
New regulations.
呃 那你不能签一下么?
Well, can you not just sign for it?
恐怕不行
I’m afraid not.
我一路从贝尔法斯特过来 而且说实话
I’ve come all the way over from Belfast,
and to tell you the truth,
我这一天都受够了
I’ve fucked up a bit today.
对不起
Sorry.
拜托
Please.
不行
No.
啜泣
(WEEPING)
电梯响
(ELEVATOR DINGS)
特里?特 里?胡利?
Terri? Terri Hooley?
(笑真不敢相信
(SCOFFS) I don’t believe it.
我也是
Me neither.
他是您朋友
Is this man a friend of yours?
我新年在做一♥期♥贝尔法斯特的故事
然后走进了他的音像店
I was doing a story in Belfast at New Year
and, er, wandered into his record shop.
他有张十三楼电梯的专辑
He had a 13th Floor Elevators album.
《处处复活节》
Easter Everywhere.
它刚发行一年国际艺术家协会就把它销毁了
International Artists deleted it
after the year it was released.
我在全伦敦找那张专辑
I’d searched all over London for it.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
恩 是啊 这首是来自天普市卡祖管弦乐队的
JOHN PEEL ON RADIO: So, yes, that’s one
from the Temple City Kazoo Orchestra,
我将这首歌♥献给所有养了狗的或是心情不好的人们
which I’m dedicating to anyone
with a dog or who is feeling down.
这是B B C 广播1台 约翰皮尔广播节目
This is BBC Radio 1,
the John Peel Radio Show…
我听不下去了
TERRI: I can’t listen to this.
才过了四个晩上
It’s only been four nights.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
我应该跑上那些楼梯去亲自交上去
I should have run up those stairs
and handed it over myself.
就算是被捕也值得的
Would have been worth being arrested.
你有没有想过我可能还在听?
Did it ever occur to you
I might be listening to that?
…无意间把所有这些东西都从早报上挪开
…get all of this stuff
out of the morning papers, incidentally.
特里
RUTH: Terri.
特里!
Terri!
(少年的狂热在广播中播出)
(TEENAGE KICKS PLAYING ON RADIO)
你错过了
You missed it.
你听过比这更好的?
PEEL: isn’t that the best thing
you’ve ever heard?
太好了 我要做件我从没做过的事?
It’s so good I’m gonna do
something I’ve never done before.
少年的狂热正在播出
(TEENAGE KICKS PLAYING)
尖叫
(SCREAMS)
少年的梦想如此难以打倒么?
# Are teenage dreams so hard to beat?
每次当她走上街头
# Every time she walks down the street
隔壁另一个女的
# Another girl in the neighbourhood
希望她是我的 她看上去真美
# Wish she was mine, she looks so good
我想握着她的手 我想紧紧握住她的手
# I wanna hold her, wanna hold her tight
这一晩都是少年的狂热
# Get teenage kicks right through the night #
电♥话♥响
(PHONE RINGING)
喂?戴 夫!
Hello? Dave!
– 我懂 太棒了? 连放了两遍 – 门铃响
– I know, isn’t it fantastic? Twice in a row.
-(DOORBELL RINGING)
– 约翰?皮尔-(全都激动地大笑)
-John fucking Peel!
-(ALL LAUGHING EXCITEDLY)
我想握住你的手 我想紧紧握住你的手
# I wanna hold you, wanna hold you tight
这一晩都是少年的狂热
# Get teenage kicks right through the night
直升机接近
(HELICOPTER APPROACHING)
少年的梦想如此难以打倒么?
# Are teenage dreams so hard to beat?
每当她走上街头?
# Every time she walks down the street
隔壁的另一个女孩
# Another girl in the neighbourhood
希望她是我的 她看上去真美
# Wish she was mine, she looks so good
我想握住她的手 我想紧紧握住她的手
# I wanna hold her, wanna hold her tight
这一晩都是少年的狂热
# Get teenage kicks right through the night #
特里 电♥话♥里有个男人说他来自伦敦赛尔唱片公♥司♥
Terri, there’s a fella on the phone
says he’s from Sire Records in London.
特里?他还在等着你回话
Terri? The fella’s hanging on here.
告诉他 如果他要跟我谈的话
Tell him, if he wants to talk to me,
请他过来谈
he can come over here and do it.
女人谈话
(WOMAN TALKING ON PA)
塞摩尔?斯登被这首歌♥震撼了
Seymour Stein was knocked out by Kicks.
这歌♥?
Kicks?
他立马跟我说我想要这支乐队。
He turned to me straight away and said,
“I want that band.”
他当时就是这么说莱蒙斯的…我想要这支乐队。
That’s how he was with the Ramones…
“I want that band.”
嗯 跟你说 保罗 你用不着给我介绍塞摩尔?斯登
Well, I tell you, Paul, you don’t have
to sell Seymour Stein to me.
当初香格里拉乐队想复出的时候就是找的他
This is the man The Shangri-Las phoned
when they wanted to go back into the studio.
这又不能说明什么
You know that all came to nothing.
但是他们打给了他 香格里拉乐队!
But still, they called him. The Shangri-Las!
塞摩尔(笑)乐队现在在这儿
Seymour! (LAUGHS) I’ve got the band here.
– 我让你跟… – 米奇
-I’m passing you over to…
-Mickey.
米奇说
Mickey.
– 你好么斯登先生? – 电♥话♥那头说话
-How are you, Mr Stein?
-(INDISTINCT CHATTERING ON PHONE)
恩保罗告诉了我们您的邀请
Aye, Paul told us about the offer.
嗯 说实话吧 我们还希望更高一些
Well, tell you the truth,
we’d be looking at a bit more.
– 什么?多 高? – 高得多?
-What? How much more?
-A lot more.
跟里奇兄弟们从EMI拿到的一样多
Same as the Rich Kids got from EN.
里奇兄弟EMI?你知道我打算给你..
Rich Kids, EMI?
You know what I’m offering you…
(电♥话♥那头继续谈论)
(CHATTERING CONTINUES INDISTINCTLY)
嘿 我们老远跑来..
PAUL: Hey, we’ve come all the way
over here to make a deal…
– 你说什么 – …我们想要合作
-MICKEY: What are you talking about?
-…and we want to make a deal.
双方争吵
(BOTH ARGUING)
你不应该在那里推销我们么?
Should you not be in there advising us?
你们应该推销我
You boys should be advising me.
我想了下这整件事儿估计黄了
I thought for a moment back there
the whole thing was off.
从没见他这么生气过
Never seen him quite so angry.
好了 你有乐队了不是么?
Well, you got your band, didn’t you?
– 你呢 特 里? – 我怎么了?
-What about you, Terri?