他们不是有那个什么英镑家园么
And they all have their own place.
They’ve got that shite-hole, The Pound.
每周一个晚上吧 他们需要有个自己的地方
One night a week.
They need a place to call their own.
嘲笑
(SCOFFS)
要有个比英镑家园更好的地方
Better stage than The Pound, and all.
这个地方生意好的时候能有多少人?
How many does this place hold
on a good night?
我他妈怎么会记得?
How the fuck would I remember?
我记得大概200
I can. About 200.
这些孩子里有的还很小
Some of these kids are only wee.
我敢说一旦传开话去最少能有250
I’d say 250, once the word spreads.
每周三四天的话
Three or four nights a week.
正在播放朋克音乐
(PUNK MUSIC PLAYING)
你知道这个地方让我想到什么了么?
Do you know what this place
is starting to remind me of?
什么?
What?
它自己
Itself.
给我们递个盐
Pass us the salt there.
麻烦了
Please.
– 麻烦了 – 真好
-Please.
-This is lovely.
土豆都是乔治自己种的
Oh, the potatoes are George’s own.
应该让他吃完晚饭后带你去花♥园♥看看
You should get him to take you
round the garden after dinner.
所以你现在开了家店还是个唱片公♥司♥老总了 是么?
So you’re a shop owner
and a record-company boss now, are you?
最近工作怎么样?
MAVIS: How’s your work going?
有些人真是让人伤心
Break your heart, some of those estates.
有些孩子在少年时期就放弃了
There’s kids in their teens
have already given up.
这个男人以前还跟我一起到处游♥行♥ 喊着
This is the same man that used to
march round the town with me, shouting,
财产即是盗窃!财产即是盗窃!
“Property is theft! Property is theft!”
好了 老爸 不是你想的那样的
Catch yourself on, Dad. It’s not like you think.
我只是向那些孩子们保证 他们的歌♥会被人听到
All I’ve promised these kids
is to get them heard.
我已经把他们的唱片寄到了伦敦的每一家唱片公♥司♥
I’ve sent the record out
to every record company in London.
然后?
And?
然后我还在等他们给我回复
And I’m still waiting on them
getting back to me.
当然
Of course you are.
这个产业最腐朽了
It’s the most rotten industry there is.
行贿 受贿 联盟 一旦扯上关系
你要么就是变成个骗子要么就破产
Bribes, payola, cartels. Get involved in that,
you’ll either end up a crook or you’ll go broke.
– 我永远不会变成骗子的 – 应该跟家长们谈谈 对吧
-I’ll never be a crook.
-It’s the parents need the talking-to, isn’t it?
跟孩子们谈没用 让孩子们走多远孩子们才能走多远
Not the kids.
The kids’ll only go as far as they’re let.
事实上 我下周要带几组上路
Actually, I’m taking a couple of groups
out on the road next month.
– 什么? – 就几天
-What?
-Just a few dates.
就是要让人♥民♥看看发生了啥
It’s just to let people see
what’s going on here.
你确定要开辆车晚上到处跑么?
Are you sure it’s wise
driving a van round this country at night?
看看那些被杀了的穷♥人♥们
Look at those poor fellas that got murdered.
哦 不要跟他讲 他就是个经理人 他是维多利亚大街的卢?格雷德
Oh, don’t talk to him. He’s an impresario.
The Lew Grade of Great Victoria Street.
你已经输了多少场选举了
How many elections is it you’ve lost, anyway?
10场?
Ten?
你有没有想过可能会有不止一种可能?
Did it ever occur to you
there might be more than one alternative?
再来点肉汤吧 谁要?
More gravy, anyone?
喧闹声
(CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
当心点 伙计们
Watch your step, lads.
这是鲁迪巡回乐队么?
Are these the Rudi roadies?
– 哈哈哈哈 – 来看看你的新伙伴
-Ha-fucking-ha.
-Meet your new label-mates.
你改变了听歌♥的品味
You’ve changed your tune.
嗯 我等他们改变等得花儿都谢了
Well, I’ll have grown old
waiting on them changing theirs.
还有别人要来么?
Anyone else coming on this tour?
– 催泪之人 – 我们能一起么?
-Tearjerkers.
-Can we come?
– 这两个 – 走吧
-These two.
-Let’s go.
– 特里叔叔! – 耶
-Uncle Terri!
-ALL: Yeah!
厚颜无♥耻♥的杂种
Cheeky bastards.
等等 有没有人知道怎么开这个?
Wait. Does anybody know
how to drive this fucking thing?
我们可是你的明星 你不能让我们开车吧
We’re your fucking stars.
You can’t ask us to drive.
是啊!
ALL: Yeah!
集体唱歌♥
(ALL SINGING INDISTINCTLY)
我们去哪儿?
Where the fuck are we?
我们现在去大马士革
We’re on the road to Damascus.
笑
(ALL LAUGHING)
嗨 大马士革 我们是鲁迪乐团
Hello, Damascus, we’re Rudi.
正在播放我是间谍
(I SPY PLAYING)
我要做的就是看着你
# Watching you is what I got to do
去确保我能定心
# To ensure my piece of mind
没日没夜
# Every day and every single night
我得看着你
# I have to keep a watch on you
我是间谍 我监视你 走上街头
# I spy, I spy you
# Walking down the street
我是间谍 我监视他 这是个谎言
# 1 spy, I spy him
# It’s just a lie
啊啊啊
# Ah, ah, ah
# Ah, ah, ah
# Ah, ah, ah
# Ah, ah, ah
你希望遇到个朋友
# To meet a friend
That’s what you expect
看在旧时光的份儿上遇到朋友
# To meet a friend for old time’s sake
我是间谍 我监视你 走上街头
# I spy, I spy you
# Walking down the street
我是间谍 我监视他 这是个谎言
# I spy, I spy him
# It’s just a lie #
(玻璃碎裂)
(GLASS SHATTERING)
人们给我这些东西
People keep handing me these fucking things.
如果他们知道第一流发生了什么他们就不会给我这些
They wouldn’t be doing that
if they knew what happened to Big Time.
– 或者他们知道那些不曾发生的 – 笑
-Or what didn’t happen.
-(CHUCKLES)
那些还没有发生的 我还在等伦敦来的电♥话♥
Hasn’t happened yet.
I’m still waiting on calls from London.
也许等我们回去之后就会有电♥话♥的 等着吧
Maybe when we get back. Wait till you see.
我都不知道他们中的一半来自哪里
I don’t know where half of them came from.
– 所有人都给我下车 – 啊,天哪
-Everybody out of the fucking van!
-Ah, Jesus.
– 出来 出来 出来! – 每个人都给我出来!
-Out, out, out!
-Everybody out!
– 我说了滚出来 – 举起手来!
– I said fucking out!
-Put your hands up!
哇
Whoa!
– 举起手来! – 哇
-Put your hands up!
-Whoa.
搜他们的身 伙计们
Search ’em, lads.
我们有啥东西
What the fuck have we here, eh?
稻草人公约?
A fucking scarecrow convention?
听着 伙计们 我们玩儿了几天
Listen, fellas,
we’ve just been playing a few dates.
– 我们正在回贝尔法斯特的路上 – 哦 是么?
-We’re on our way back home to Belfast.
-Oh, yeah?
你们都是从贝尔法斯特哪儿来?
And where are you all from in Belfast?
– 东部 – 西部
-East.
-West.
– 东部- 南部
-East.
-South.
– 南部-北部
-South.
-North.
嘿 你是在开玩笑么?爱尔兰佬?
Hey, are you taking the mick, Mick?
你是说这里面有些人是新教有些人是天主教?
You’re telling me some of these fuckers
are Protestant and some of them are Catholic?
我都没想过这个问题
Never occurred to me to ask.
你想建支新的政♥治♥团体?
You ever think of setting up a political party?
你肯定不想知道我是怎么看待政♥治♥团伙?
You don’t wanna know
what I think of political parties.
你也不会想知道我们怎么看的
You don’t wanna know what we do, either.
好吧 让他们回车里去吧?
All right, let ’em back on their bus.
好了 孩 子们 回车里去