# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
吉他独奏
(PLAYING GUITAR SOLO)
你就是第一流 第 一流
# You’re just big, big time
你就是第一流 第一流
# You are just big, big time #
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
高喊鲁迪!鲁迪!鲁迪!鲁迪!
CROWD: (CHANTING) Rudi! Rudi! Rudi! Rudi!
你可能会需要这个
You might be needing this.
孩子们 你们之前都在哪儿?
Boys, where have you been all my life?
我们认识你么?
Do we know you?
特里?胡利 我开了家音像店 那首第一流的歌♥…
Terri Hooley. I run a record shop,
and that Big Time song…
第一流 你不是朋友
# Big time, you ain’t no friend… #
我想放在我的店里
I want that in my shop.
– 你想要就要呗 – 嗯哼
-You can want all you like.
-Uh-huh.
你是说你们没录下来?
You mean you haven’t recorded it?
– 乐队窃笑 – 录下来吧 对
-(BAND SNIGGERING)
-Recorded it, aye.
谁来贝尔法斯特跟我们签约
Who’s gonna come to Belfast to sign us?
随便 我们不在乎
Just the way it is. We don’t care.
天哪!有点志向啊!
Fuck’s sake! Raise your expectations!
我来 我来搞这个
I’ll do it, I’ll put it out.
– 你喝多了 – 那又怎么样?
-You’re pissed.
-So what?
– 我来帮你们把它发行了 – 怎么做?
-I’ll put that record out.
-How?
我不知道 能有多难呢?
I dunno. How hard can it be?
随你怎么搞
Whatever you think, mate.
下周跟你们联♥系♥ 伙计们 你们要发唱片了
I’ll be in touch next week, fellas.
You’re making a record!
你不能随便就搞这么一出啊!
You can’t just go charging
into something like that!
不管怎么说我们应该是一个集体啊
Anyway, we’re meant to be a collective.
我们是啊 所以你去印封套
We are. You’re printing the sleeves.
你能不能也给我们发片啊?
Here, will you record us, too?
我才没有那么蛋疼
I’m not that fucking pissed.
你不会相信我刚才看到了啥
You’ll never believe what I’ve just seen!
这些孩子 他们一点都不在乎!
These kids, they don’t give a shit!
你得听听他们唱的!
You have to hear them!
现在?几点了?
RUTH: Now? What time is it?
我也不知道 四点吧
I don’t know. 4:00.
你一定要听听看
You have to hear them.
每个人都得听听他们唱的
Everybody has to hear them.
好吧
Right.
你还穿着鞋子么?
Have you still your shoes on?
鞋子落地
(SHOES THUDDING)
每个人
Everybody.
赞美上苍 我看到了光
ALL: # Praise the Lord, I saw the light
我看到了光 我看到了光
# I saw the light, I saw the light
再也没有黑暗 再也没有黑夜
# No more darkness
No more night
现在我多么高兴 再也没有烦恼
# I am so happy
No sorrow in sight #
我终于理解了是什么让皮尔
TERRI: / finally understood
what converted Peel
从平克?弗洛伊德和其他那些前卫的摇滚转变
from Pink Floyd and all that prog rock shit.
约翰?皮尔是最伟大的DJ
John Peel. Greatest radio DJ of all time.
他完全明白
He got what it was all about.
七英寸唱片的颠覆力量
The revolutionary power of the 7″ single.
所以所有的大公♥司♥都会告诉你制♥作♥它们有秘诀
That’s why all the big companies’ll tell you
there’s a secret to making ’em.
来吧 一定很棒的
Come on, it’ll be brilliant.
低语啊 好吧 天
(MUTTERING) Aye, okay. Christ.
– 开门声 – 你是老板么?
-(DOOR OPENS)
-TERRI: Are you the owner?
他刚跑出来
He just nipped out.
我之前打过电♥话♥的 特里?胡利
I phoned earlier. Terri Hooley.
您能帮我们安排么?
So when can you fit us in?
我也不知道 我们很忙的
I don’t know, we’re pretty busy.
哦 你是在开玩笑么?
Oh, you’re joking me?
我们下周会有好几个笛乐队来
We’ve a couple of flute bands
coming in next week
还要为奶酪洋葱薯片拍个广♥告♥
and a jingle for cheese-and-onion crisps.
你创业之初就是想做这些么?
Is that what you had in mind
when you started up?
笛乐队和薯片广♥告♥?
Flute bands and crisp commercials?
喃喃而语时势如此
(MUMBLES) Times we live in.
不管怎么样要吃得上饭再说
I have to put the dinner
on the table somehow.
你那 呃 摇滚的灵魂呢?
And what about your, er, rock-and-roll soul?
深吸气
(INHALES DEEPLY)
你要怎么维护它?
How do you feed that?
我可以给你一个小时下下周二10点怎么样?
I can give you an hour on Tuesday after next.
10:00 okay?
早上?
In the morning?
笑拜托 我们可是音乐人
(LAUGHING) Come on, we’re music people.
祖特*西姆斯,梦境 有点回忆的感觉
Zoot Sims, Dreams.
This brings back memories.
很棒是不是?用了点硬纸板和压制塑料
Amazing, isn’t it? Bit of cardboard
and some pressed plastic.
这么神奇的东西 只有1 4便士
All that magic, 14p.
-卖♥♥14便士?-自己做14便士
-14p to buy?
-14p to make yourself.
演奏第一流
(PLAYING BIG TIME)
这就是自己灌唱片
TERRI: That’s recording.
音效墙
Wall-of-sound production values,
顶级的压制设备
top-of-the-range pressing facilities
封套也做好了
and the sleeves are taken care of.
-14便士?-那我们卖♥♥50便士好了
-14p?
-And we sell ’em for 50p.
你打算做多少张?
How many were you thinking of doing?
3,000.
相信我
Trust me.
死了滚吧 E M I
Up your hole, EMI.
哦 我以为你要把它寄给E M I和宝丽多
Onh, I thought you were sending it
to EMI and Polydor?
恩 但是让他们死了滚吧
I know, but up their hole anyway.
我们成功了 我们破解了密♥码♥ 没有他们我们也成功了
We made it. We cracked the code.
We did it without them.
闪开!
Out of my way!

(LAUGHING)
看!
Look at that!
我们成功了
TERRI: We’d made the records.
下面我们要做的就是说服3000个人来把它们买♥♥走
Now all we had to do
was convince 3,000 people to buy them.
我们在北爱尔兰 肯定会有些阻力的
It was Northern Ireland.
Some resistance was to be expected.
还有些要想想
There was still a circuit of sorts.
我知道你在想什么 但是别被领子和胡子给骗了
I know what you’re thinking, but don’t
be fooled by the collars and the sideburns.
这些人有种
These guys had balls.
这个最后去了痩李奇乐队
This guy ended up in Thin Lizzy.
这个
This guy
最后是Wings乐队成员之一
ended up in Wings.
这些…
These guys…
不能进去
You’re barred.
你不能拦着我们!我们以前来都没来过这里
You can’t bar us!
We’ve never even been in here before.
嗯 居然敢跟我还嘴 你们绝对不许进去了
Well, for giving me lip,
you’re definitely barred now.
我上面有人 我能打死你
I know people. I could have you shot.
你认识的人我也认识
I know the same people you know.
我能把你送上♥床♥ 还不让你吃晚饭
I could have you sent to bed
without your supper.
你在笑么 但是我发誓
You’re laughing now, but I swear to fuck
总有一天我会干掉你的
sooner or later I’m gonna get you.
集体欢呼
(ALL CHEERING)
权力归于人♥民♥
Power to the people.
好了 回 去干活
Right, back to business.
门铃响
(DOORBELL BUZZES)
什么 那群你在谷物市场见到的嗅来嗅去的怪人?
PAT: What, them squirrel y-looking bastards
you see glue-sniffing in Cornmarket?
朋克不就是同性恋么?
Doesn’t “punk” mean “fruit””, anyway?
我这儿可不需要那些
I don’t want that kind of carry-on here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!