你看见那儿那些人么 你用不着担心他们
You see them ones there,
you don’t need to worry about them.
就算是最疯狂的人也会记得的
Even the crazies remember a time
before it was like this.
你得当心的是背后的那些人
It’s the ones coming up behind
that you need to look out for.
几张碟估计打发不了他们
It’ll take more than a few LPs to buy them off.
– 你低估了我的收藏 – 嗯
-You underestimate my record collection.
-Mmm?
笑
(CHUCKLING)
对 是 啊
Yeah, right.
正在播放锡兵
(TIN SOLDIER PLAYING)
私语
(ALL CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
干杯!
ALL: Cheers!
你们已经开业了?
Are you actually open?
对我 们开业了
Aye, we’re open.
叮当
(DINGS)
– 你叫什么名字? – 帕格沃什
-What’s your name?
-Pugwash.
帕格沃什 给你 干杯
Pugwash, get that down you. Cheers.
锡兵仍在播放
(TIN SOLDIER CONTINUES PLAYING)
我相信周围有像我们一样的人
TERRI: I was sure
there were people like us around.
他们在夹缝中生存
They’d just fallen down the cracks.
但是我们这里有雷鬼
But we had reggae on our side,
有乡村音乐 有民谣 有蓝调 有山区摇滚
and country, and folk,
and blues, and rockabilly
以及各式各样的疯狂 勇敢 美好的收藏
and every kind of crazy, brave
and beautiful record on our shelves.
把他们揪出来只是时间的问题
It was only a matter of time
before we smoked ’em out.
正在播放我的十字架上有太多救世主
(TOO MANY SAVIOURS
ON MY CROSS PLAYING)
选得好!
Great choice!
我的十字架上有太多救世主
Too Many Saviours On My Cross.
对他来说真是浪费 特里
It’d have been wasted on him anyhow, Terri.
也许你说得对
You’re probably right.
没错 太太
GEORGE: That’s right, missus.
如果你有理智…我是说如果你有理智的话 你一定会抵♥制♥这个地方
And if you’ve got any sense… I said if you’ve
got any sense, you’ll boycott the place.
笑没错
(LAUGHING) Right.
不要让名字耍了你
Don’t let the name fool you.
笑美妙共振
(LAUGHING) “Good Vibrations.”
这是赤♥裸♥裸的资本主义
Naked capitalism is what it is!
天哪 爸 爸!
Fuck’s sake, Dad!
嘿 孩 子们!
Hey. Boys!
快跑!
Run!
喘气
(PANTING)
叮当声
(DINGS)
正在播放自♥由♥列车
(FREEDOM TRAIN PLAYING)
就今天的那个 特里
Just the one today, Terri.
啊帕格沃什 蜂窝和少年自杀案
Ah, Pugwash, beehives and teenage suicide.
显然我们对女人的品味是一样的
We obviously share the same taste in women.
三镑
Three pound.
你有高♥潮♥瘾君子么?
Have you Orgasm Addict?
– 我想你进错店了吧 – 叫♥鸡♥乐团的?
– I think you’ve got the wrong shop.
-Buzzcocks?
– 肯定是进错店了 – 滚蛋?
-Definitely the wrong shop.
-Fuck Off?
– 什么? – 如果你不打算上我你就滚蛋
-What?
-“If you don’t wanna fuck me, fuck off.”
电椅
The Electric Chairs.
我还以为这是个唱片店呢
I thought
this was supposed to be a record shop.
– 我会订货的 – 嗯哼
-I’ll order them.
-Mmm-hmm.
好了 你可以走了 新鲜出炉的
Now, here you go. Hot off the press.
给 帮我们贴一下
Here, stick that up for us.
演出?谁来啊?
TERRI: A gig? Who’s putting this on?
我们
Us.
这些唱片?你从哪来听来的?
And those records?
Where are you hearing all this stuff?
– 皮尔 – 约翰?皮尔?
-Peel.
-John Peel?
上一次我听的时候 他在放平克?弗洛伊德
Last time I heard, he was playing Pink Floyd.
抱歉孩子们
Sorry, boys.
如果我知道你要把我抓到这儿来 我肯定不会印那东西的
If I’d known you were gonna drag me
down here, I’d never have printed that thing.
他们把英镑家园当成了血腥星期五的停尸房♥?
You know they used The Pound
as a morgue on Bloody Friday?
天哪 戴 夫
Fuck’s sake, Dave.
谁都不会去那儿的!
There’ll be nobody there!
你在扯淡
# You’re talking shit
哦 宝贝 宝贝 你看不到光么?
# Oh, baby, baby, can’t you see the light?
你在谈论别人的生活
# You’re just talking about
somebody else’s life
你太无聊了 再也无法忍♥受
# You’re such a bore
Can’t stand you no more
我要吐在你的脸上
# Think I’m gonna throw up in your face
你是一种病 宝贝儿 你是一种病
ALL: # You’re a disease, babe
You’re a disease
你是一种病 宝贝儿 你的脸是一种病
# You’re a disease, babe, your face a disease
我不想抓住
# I don’t wanna catch
你是一种病 宝贝儿 你是一种病
# You’re a disease, babe, you’re a disease
你是一种病 宝贝儿 你的脸是一种病
# You’re a disease, babe, your face a disease
我不想抓住!
# I don’t wanna catch! #
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
我们是流浪人乐队 非常感谢!
We’re The Outcasts. Thank you very much!
欢呼继续
(CHEERING CONTINUES)
有警♥察♥!
BOY: Cops!
是啊皇家警♥察♥部队
TERRI: Ah, yes,
the Royal Ulster Constabulary.
军绿色衣服的孩子们
The boys in battle green.
我跟他们有点过节
We had a bit of history, them and me.
听着 如果我们在同一间屋子里发现两个卷烟纸
You see, if we find so much
as two cigarette papers in the same room,
这件音像店就该关门了
it will be an ex-record shop.
当然他们在贝尔法斯特的大街上也有些正事要做
Of course, they had some serious shit to be
dealing with out on the streets of Belfast.
感觉他们的手已经塞满了
You’d have thought their hands
would have been full.
粉妹子 你的头发是真的么?给我看看身份证 亲爱的
Pinkie, that your own hair?
Let’s see some ID, love.
-你几岁了?-18
-What age are you?
-18.
嗯哼 你叫什么?
Mmm-hmm, and what’s your name?
对不起长官 我想报告一下外面发生了内战
Excuse me, Officer. I’d like to report
a civil war outside.
闪开!
Step away!
不不不 你慢慢来
No, no, no, you take your time.
枪击 爆♥炸♥ 恐吓
The shootings, the bombings,
the intimidation,
都可以等你检查完她有没有喝酒之后再解决
that can all wait while you smell her breath
to see if she’s been drinking.
行了 你们三个 呆在这儿
Right, you three, stay where you are.
至于你 我已经警告过你一次了 闪开!
As for you, I’ve warned you once already.
Step away!
行 恩…
Right, so…
我们讨厌警♥察♥
RONNIE ON MICROPHONE: We hate the cops.
我们讨厌警♥察♥
We hate the cops.
正在播放警♥察♥
(PLAYING COPS)
– 高唱S – S R – U – C !S – S R – U – C !S – S – R – U – C !S – S R – U – C !
ALL: (CHANTING) S-S R-U-C!
S-S R-U-C! S-S-R-U-C! S-S R-U-C!
– S – S R – U – C ! S – S R – U – C !S – S – R – U – C !
S-S R-U-C! S-S R-U-C! S-S R-U-C!
继续高唱
(CHANTING CONTINUES)
人群沸腾
(CROWD CHEERING WILDLY)
正在播放第一流
(PLAYING BIG TIME)
你开了你爹的车
# You drive your daddy’s car
但是你把我们带到太远的地方
# But you drove us all too far
你有这么多的朋友
# You got so many friends
但是他们最后都会看透你
# But they’ll see you in the end
第一流 你 不是我的朋友
# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
# Big time, you ain’t no friend of mine
你总有些钱
# You’ve always got some money
但你从不买♥♥单
# But you never buy the drinks
你穿得人模人样
# You always dress so slick and neat
每个人都这么觉得
# And everybody thinks
第一流 你不是我的朋友