嘿他在宾客名单上
Hey, he’s on the guest list.
来吧 动 一下
Come on, move your arse!
我的同伴们呢?
What about my mates?
赶快 赶快
Hurry up, hurry up.
人们大叫
(CROWD SHOUTING)
– 太多了 – 没事的 会好的
-It’s too many.
-Ah, don’t worry, it’ll be fine.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
反馈
(FEEDBACK)
人群沸腾鲁迪!鲁迪!鲁迪!
CROWD: (CHANTING) Rudi! Rudi! Rudi!
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
你们真是好观众
You’re a good audience.
大家都说贝尔法斯特有最好的观众
People always say
Belfast is the best audience.
现在 欢迎你们最好的乐队
现在 欢迎你们最好的乐队
And now here’s your best band.
流浪人乐队
The Outcasts.
播放 又 一个叛逆少年
(PLAYING JUST ANOTHER TEENAGE REBEL)
我出生于1959年
# I was born in 1959
我看不出活下去的理由
# I see no point being alive
我看不出保持干净的理由
# I see no point in keeping clean
我看不出做任何事的理由
# I see no point in anything
妈妈好像一直在那儿
# Mummy always seemed to be there
给小杰克洗发 梳头
# To wash and scrub little Jackie’s hair
给他洗掉头皮屑
# To pick the dandruff from his scalp
当他生病时给他喂药片
# And give him pills when he’s ill
妈妈似乎没有意识到
# Mummy doesn’t seem to realise
小杰克现在是个问题孩子
# Little Jackie is now a problem child
她问医生他有什么问题啊?
# She asks the doctor,
“What’s wrong with him?”
医生说
# The doctor says
又一个叛逆少年
# Another teenage rebel
又一个劣迹斑斑的问题少年
# Another spotty problem kid
又一个叛逆少年
# Another teenage rebel
– 嘿 特里 真是个美好的夜晚 – 还好 特里?谢谢 伙计
-Cool, Terri, great night.
-All right, Terri? Thanks, mate.
又一个叛逆少年
# Another teenage rebel #
是不是不可思议?
Isn’t it incredible?
太他妈难以置信了
It’s fucking unbelievable.
– 最好的一晚 一特里 我们亏损了
-Best night ever.
-Terri, we’ve made a loss.
人们挤满了阿尔斯特厅
We have packed out the Ulster Hall
但是我们亏损了
and we’ve somehow made a fucking loss.
前面的人说
Your man at the front says
你们创下了阿尔斯特厅历史上最长的宾客名单
you had the longest guest list
in the Hall’s entire history.
比其它所有的宾客名单拼起来都长
Longer than all the other
guest lists put together,
这些 显然 你都明白
and all of it, apparently, carried in your head.

(LAUGHING)
特里
Terri.
今晚所有的意义在于为你的店铺筹款
The whole point of tonight
was to raise money for your shop.
不 戴夫
No, Dave.
不是的 这不是全部
No, it wasn’t, not the whole point.
钱买♥♥不来我们刚才做到的
Money couldn’t buy what we’ve just done.
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
你和你的宾客名单
You and your guest lists.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是啊 只是砖块而已
Sure, it’s only bricks.
人群呐喊特里!特里!特里!
CROWD: (CHANTING) Terri! Terri! Terri!
他们要你去
You’re wanted.
但是你还欠我40镑
But you still owe me 40 quid.
我为我的生活做出了一些不好的决定
TERRI: I’ve made some bad decisions
in my life.
我不经常赢
I haven’t been on the winning side very often.
不过那时也没机会 所以…
But there were no winning sides
back then. So…
正如我爹说的 重点是把你自己放在正确的一边
Like my dad said,
the trick was to get yourself on the right side.
天使那边
The side of the angels.
嘿 特里是我们的领袖 特利是我们的…
Hey, Terri is our leader. Terri is our…
没有领袖 没有教父
No leaders. No godfathers.
谢谢你们来这里
Thank you for coming.
当我看到你们聚集在这里
When I look out at youse all gathered here,
我更确定了我一直在想的事情
it confirms something I’ve always felt.
在朋克这件事上
When it comes to punk,
纽约有发型
New York has the haircuts,
伦敦有裤型
London has the trousers,
但是贝尔法斯特有理由
but Belfast has the reason!
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
美妙共振不是个音像店
Good Vibrations isn’t a record shop.
不是个招牌
It’s not a label.
是一种生活方式
It’s a way of life!
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
我们要来一曲松尼波诺..
We’re gonna do an old Sonny Bono number…
因为我们可以
because we fucking can.
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
演奏嘲笑我
(PLAYING LAUGH AT ME)
为什么我不能
# Why can’t I
像别人一样
# Be like any guy?
为什么他们想让我奔跑?
# Why do they try to make me run?
坏小子
# Son of a gun
他们为什么要在乎
# What do they care
我穿的衣服
# About the clothes I wear?
为什么他们却戏弄我踢我
# Why get their kicks from making fun?
好吧 这个世界有许多的空间
# Well, this world’s got a lot of space
如果他们不喜欢我的脸
# And if they don’t like my face
我也不管谁去哪里
# It ain’t me who’s going anywhere
不 因为我不在乎
# No, for I don’t care
如果他们嘲笑我
# If they laugh at me
如果这是我必须付出的代价
# If that’s the fare
以此来获得自♥由♥ 那 么 宝 贝
# I have to pay to be free, then, baby
嘲笑我吧
# Laugh at me
我会为你高呼
# And I’ll cry for you
我会为你祈祷
# And I’ll pray for you
我会为你做出一切
# And I’ll do all the things
站在楼梯之上的男人曾许诺要做的
# That the man upstairs says to do
我什么都为你做
# I’ll do it all for you
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
我什么都为你做
# I’ll do it all for you
它总会在哪里停下
# It’s gotta stop some place
它总会在何时停歇
# It’s gotta stop sometime
嘲笑我吧
# Laugh at me #
(MUSIC STOPS)
人群欢呼
(CROWD CHEERING)
当朋克摇滚占领阿尔斯特的时候,人们感受到了前所未有的激♥情♥与乐趣。
在炮火纷飞,宗教仇恨,新仇旧恨不断的时候,朋克给了每个人一个灿烂燃烧的辉煌时刻 乔·斯特拉默尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!