你会好好爱惜它 好吗
Oh, you will take good care of it, won’t you?
你不会弄破它吧
You won’t let it get torn.
答应我
Promise me.
你不必担心
You mustn’t worry.
我会完整把它带回 我答应你
I’ll bring it back to you without any holes in it, I promise.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
晚安 斯佳丽 亲爱的
Good night, Scarlett, darling.
时间到了吗 艾西利先生要走了吗
Is it time yet, Uncle Peter, for Mr.Ashley to leave?
差不多了 斯佳丽小姐
Pretty quick now, Miss Scarlett.
她没去火车站…
She isn’t going to the depot with him…
送他吗
She hasn’t changed her mind?
不 她放弃了
No, ma’am. She’s layin’ down.
她心乱如麻…
She’s so upset…
威尔克斯先生不让她离开她房♥间
Mist’ Wilkes told her she can’t even come downstairs.
艾西利
Ashley!
艾西利 让我送你去火车站
Ashley, let me go to the depot with you.
我宁愿想着你的样子…
Oh, Scarlett, I’d rather remember you as you are now…
而不是站在火车站那里发抖
not shivering at the depot.
好吧
All right.
艾西利 我也有个礼物给你
Oh, Ashley, I’ve got a present for you, too.
这真是漂亮
Why, Scarlett, it’s beautiful.
给我戴上
Tie it on me, my dear.
梅勒妮为你做短大衣时…
While Melly was making your new tunic…
我做了这个
I made this to go with it.
你自己做的吗
You made it yourself?
那我将更爱惜它
Well, then I shall value it all the more.
你知道我愿为你做任何事
You know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.
你可以为我做点事
There’s something you can do for me.
什么事
What is it?
帮我照顾梅勒妮
Will you look after Melanie for me?
她是如此脆弱且如此喜欢你
She’s so frail and gentle and she loves you so much.
如果我阵亡的话…
You see, if I were killed and she…
不要那么说 那会运气不好 祷告一下吧
Oh, you mustn’t say that.It’s bad luck. Say a prayer quickly.
你帮我祷告
You say one for me.
我们都要祈祷 希望战争快结束了
We shall need all our prayers now the end is coming.
结束
The end?
这战争的结束
The end of the war.
还有我们世界的破灭 斯佳丽
And the end of our world, Scarlett.
但是艾西利 我们并没有败呀
But, Ashley, you don’t think the Yankees are beating us?
斯佳丽 我的手下都光着脚…
Oh, Scarlett, my men are barefooted now…
而且维吉尼亚的雪很深
and the snow in Virginia is deep.
当我看到他们时…
When I see them…
我也看到北佬…
and I see the Yankees coming and coming…
一波一波的来…
always more and more…
总之 结束后我将远离这里
Well, when the end does come I shall be far away.
知道有你照顾她 我很放心
It’ll be a comfort to me to know that she has you.
你答应吧 愿意吗
You will promise, won’t you?
我答应
Yes.
只有这样吗 艾西利
Is that all, Ashley?
还有就是…再见了
All except, goodbye.
艾西利 我不能让你走
Oh, Ashley, I can’t let you go.
-你要坚强点… -不…
-You must be brave… -No…
你必须要
You must.
我必须走
How else can I bear going?
斯佳丽 你真是善良坚强和美丽
Oh, Scarlett, you are so fine and strong and beautiful.
不只是你那甜美的脸 亲爱的…
Not just your sweet face, my dear…
还有你的内心
but you.
艾西利 亲我
Oh, Ashley, kiss me.
吻别我
Kiss me goodbye!
不 斯佳丽
No, Scarlett.
艾西利 我爱你
Oh, Ashley, I love you.
我从未爱过任何人
I’ve always loved you. I never loved anyone else.
我嫁给查尔斯是故意伤你的心
I only married Charles just to hurt you.
艾西利 说你爱我
Oh, Ashley. Tell me you love me.
我将为你的话终老一生
I’ll live on it the rest of my life.
再见
Goodbye.
当战争结束后
When the war is over.
当战争结束后…
When the war is over…
当北佬向前推进时 亚特兰大在祈祷着
当伤兵和难民 涌进沉闷的亚特兰大
表面上昂首不屈 但内心沉痛不堪
在家乡
And there’s a place back home…
家里有桃李树春天会开花
where a wild plum tree comes to flower in the springtime.
沿着小溪 你知道的
Down by the creek, you know.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
我还小的时候 我哥哥杰夫…
When we were little, my brother, Jeff, and I used to…
我告诉过你我哥哥杰夫吗
I told you about my brother, Jeff, didn’t I, ma’am?
对了我说过
I know I did.
他…
He…
我们不知道杰夫哪去了 夫人
We don’t know where Jeff is now, ma’am.
从上次战役以来 我们就没消息…
Since Bull Run we haven’t heard anything and…
现在要量体温
Please, we must have your temperature now.
放在嘴里 别说话了
Just take this in your mouth and not talk anymore.
就一会
Not just now.
梅勒妮 我很累 我得回家去
Melanie, I’m so tired I’ve gotta go home.
你不累吗
Aren’t you tired, Melanie?
不 我不累 斯佳丽
No, I’m not tired, Scarlett.
这位可能会…
This might be…
是艾西利
Ashley.
他们只有陌生人安慰他们
And only strangers here to comfort him.
不 我不累 斯佳丽
No, I’m not tired, Scarlett.
他们可能会…
They could all be…
是艾西利
Ashley.
我在此足足等一小时要见你…
I’ve been sittin’ by this curb one solid hour…
威尔克斯太太
waiting to speak to you, Miss Wilkes.
走开 你这下流货
Go on, you trash, don’t you be pesterin’ these ladies.
不要跟她说话 梅勒妮
Don’t talk to her, Melly.
没关系的 斯佳丽 你是谁
It’s all right, Scarlett. Who are you?
我叫贝尔·华丹宁
My name’s Belle Watlin’. But that don’t matter.
我想你以为这儿没有我的事
I expect you think I’ve got no business here.
你还没告诉我你来干什么
Hadn’t you best tell me what you want to see me about?
我刚来时 我原想当护士
First time I come here, I says, “Belle, you’re a nurse.”
但她们不要我
But the ladies didn’t want my kind of nursin’.
她们是对的
Well, they was more than likely right.
我想献出我的钱
Then I tried givin’em money.
她们认为我的钱不好
My money wasn’t good enough for ’em, either.
真固执
Old pea-hens!
有位绅士告诉我说 你人很好
I know a gentleman who says you’re a human bein’.
如果她们不是 那你是好人…
If you are, which they ain’t…
请收下我的钱给医院吧
you’ll take my money for the hospital.
你想干什么 你要说两遍吗
What are you doing here? Haven’t you been told twice already?
我是在跟威尔克斯太太说话
This time I’m conversin’ with Miss Wilkes.
你应该收下我的钱 威尔克斯太太
You might as well take my money, Miss Wilkes.
钱是干净的 即使是我献出的
It’s good money, even if it is mine.
我认为你很大方
I’m sure you’re very generous.
不 我跟你一样是个南方人
No, I’m not.I’m a Confederate like everybody else, that’s all.
你当然是
Of course you are.
有些人却不那么想
There’s some folks here wouldn’t feel that way.
他们不是像你那么好的基♥督♥徒
But maybe they ain’t as good Christians as you.
你看 米笛太太 这是一大笔钱
Look, Mrs.Meade. It’s a great deal of money.
十元 二十元 三十元 五十元
Ten, $20, $30, $50.
而且不是纸币 是金币
And it’s not our paper money.It’s gold.
让我看看这手帕
Let me see that handkerchief.
她坐着瑞德·巴特勒的马车走了
And she’s driving away in Rhett Butler’s carriage!
如果我不是一位女士的话…
Oh, if I just wasn’t a lady…
我会好好骂那个坏蛋
what wouldn’t I tell that varmint!
北佬炮火来临时
亚特兰大惊慌失措
既无助又没武器 民众都跑了
只有一支勇敢的残留部队
前进面对敌人…
我主引导我 我没要求
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.
他让我躺在绿场下
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他指引着我…
He leadeth…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!