I simply couldn’t sleep for thinking.
他们真的要吊死你吗
It’s not true, they’re going to hang you?
你会悲伤吗
Would you be sorry?
-瑞德 -别担心了
-Oh, Rhett! -Well, don’t worry, yet.
他们原本计划控告我…
They have plotted some charge against me…
但他们只想要我的钱
but they’re really after my money.
他们认为我是金库
They think I made off with the Confederate Treasury.
是吗
Well, did you?
问得好
What a leading question.
但现在不要谈钱的事
But let’s not talk about sordid things like money.
你来真好…
How good of you to come and see me…
你看起来好美
And how pretty you look.
瑞德 你怎么可以这样…
Oh, Rhett, how you do run on…
戏弄像我这样的乡下女孩
teasing a country girl like me.
感谢上帝你没穿破衣服…
Thank heavens you’re not in rags…
我看厌了女人穿破衣服
I’m tired of seeing women in rags.
转一圈
Turn around.
你看起来不错 而且有钱的样子
Marvelous! You look good enough to eat. And prosperous, too.
谢谢你 我真的很好
Thank you, I’ve been doing very well.
我在塔拉庄园生活得不错…
Everybody’s doing well at Tara, only…
因为我无聊 所以到城里来
I got so bored I just thought I’d treat myself to a visit to town.
你可真无情 不过那也是你的魅力
You’re a heartless creature. But that’s part of your charm.
你知道你比放我出去更诱人
You know you’ve got more charm than the law allows.
我来这不是听你说这愚蠢的话
Now I didn’t come here to talk silliness about me, Rhett.
当我听说你有麻烦时…
I came because I was so miserable at the thought…
我很难过
of you in trouble.
那晚你把我留在去塔拉庄园的路上…
I was mad at you the night you left me…
我真的快疯掉了
on the road to Tara…
你可别想我会原谅你
and I still haven’t forgiven you.
斯佳丽 别说那了
Oh, Scarlett, don’t say that.
但我承认如果没有你 我现在可能不会活着
Well, I must admit I might not be alive, now, only for you.
而当我想到自己…
And when I think of myself with everything…
多么幸运无忧…
I could possibly hope for…
而你却在这可怕的监狱里…
and not a care in the world, and you here in this horrid jail…
根本不是人的监狱 而是马的监狱
and not even a human jail, Rhett, a horse jail.
听我说 我在说笑…
Oh, listen to me trying to make jokes when…
其实我真想哭
when I really want to cry.
我就想哭
In a minute I shall cry.
斯佳丽 是不是可能…
Scarlett, can it be possible that…
可能什么 瑞德
Can what be possible, Rhett?
你有了一个心了 一个真正女人的心
That you’ve grown a woman’s heart, a real woman’s heart?
我有的 瑞德 我知道我有
I have, Rhett. I know I have.
在监狱里听到那个是值得安慰的
You know, it’s worth being in jail just to hear you say that.
真值得的
It’s well worth it.
你可别再装了 斯佳丽
You can drop the moonlight and magnolias, Scarlett.
你在塔拉庄园生活的不错吗
So things have been going well at Tara, have they?
你的手怎么了
What have you done with your hands?
上星期骑马没戴手套
I went riding last week without my gloves.
这可不像一个小姐…
These don’t belong to a lady…
你一直工作得像个田工
You’ve worked with them like a field hand.
你为什么要说谎 你在搞什么鬼
Why did you lie? What are you up to?
而我差点就相信你在关心我
In another minute I’d have believed you cared something.
但是我是关心你
But I do care.
说实话好吗
Suppose we get down to the truth.
你是有求于我…
You want something from me badly enough…
穿着一件天鹅绒衣服给我看
to put on quite a show in your velvets.
是什么 钱吗
What is it? Money?
我要三百元付税金
I want $300 to pay the taxes on Tara.
瑞德 我的确撒谎 说我生活很好
I did lie to you when I said everything was all right.
其实坏的很…
Things are just as bad as they possibly could be…
你有数百万 瑞德
And you’ve got millions, Rhett.
你有什么抵押品
What collateral are you offering?
-我的耳环 -没兴趣
-My earbobs. -Not interested.
-塔拉庄园作为抵押 -农场对我没有什么用
-A mortgage on Tara. -What would I do with a farm?
你不能错过 我会用明年的棉花偿还
You wouldn’t lose. I’d pay you back out of next year’s cotton.
不要 你还有更好的吗
Not good enough. Have you nothing better?
你曾经说过你爱我
You once said you loved me.
如果你还爱我 瑞德
If you still love me, Rhett…
你忘记我说过我是不结婚的
You haven’t forgotten that I’m not a marrying man.
没有 没忘记
No, I haven’t forgotten.
你不值三百元
You’re not worth $300.
你只会给男人带来痛苦
You’ll never mean anything but misery to any man.
说吧 侮辱我吧
Go on, insult me.
我不在乎你说什么 只要给我钱
I don’t care what you say, only give me the money.
我不会放弃塔拉庄园的…
I won’t let Tara go.I can’t let it go…
只要我还有一口气
while there’s a breath left in my body.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett.
请你给我钱好吗
Won’t you please give me the money?
就算我想 也没办法给你
I couldn’t give you the money if I wanted to.
我的钱在利物浦 不在亚特兰大
My funds are in Liverpool, not in Atlanta.
如果我开一张支票…
If I tried drawing a draft…
北佬会逮住我的
the Yankees’d be on me like a duck on a June bug.
因此 亲爱的 你也徒劳无获
So you see, my dear, you’ve abased yourself to no purpose.
好了 好了 别这样
Here, here, here, stop it!
北佬会这样看着你吗
Want the Yankees to see you like this?
把手拿开 你这臭东西
Take your hands off me, you skunk.
你早就知道我要说什么了
You knew what I was going to say before I started.
你没钱…
You knew you wouldn’t lend me…
还让我一直哀求
the money and yet you let me go on.
我喜欢听你那样说
I enjoyed hearing what you had to say.
高兴点吧 参加我的绞刑…
Cheer up. You can come to my hanging…
我会把你记在心里
and I’ll remember you in my will.
我会去的 但是唯一我担心的事情…
I’ll come to your hanging. The only thing I’m afraid of…
我只怕他们绞死你之前 我来不及付税金了
is that they won’t hang you in time to pay the taxes on Tara.
告诉他 贝尔·华丹宁
Tell him Belle Watlin’.
你最近在哪里 以为你抛弃了巴特勒船长
Where you been lately? Thought you deserted Captain Butler.
我一直忙着 帮我出去
Oh, I keep myself occupied. Help me out.
她是谁 我没见过那种头发颜色
Who that? I ain’t never see’d hair that color before in my life.
你认识那风♥骚♥货吗
Does you know a dyed-hair woman?
但愿我认识 她会为我弄到钱
I wish I did know that one. She’d get my money for me.
我真不明白你为何到牢里
No matter what they done to you in that jail…
能见那下流白人…
they didn’t do no more than you deserve…
他们没再惩罚你
for visitin’ white trash in a jail!
年轻而精力旺盛
Fresh and green.
立刻离开农场
Right off the farm.
今晚做什么 苏西
Hey, what are you doin’ tonight, Susy?
那是乔治亚州甜妞
That’s one of them Georgia peaches.
在俄亥俄可见不到像她那样的
There’s nothing like that in Ohio.
-你知道你在做什么吗 -什么
-You know what we’re going to do? -What?
我们在分给每一骡子四十亩地
We’re going to give every last one of you 40 acres and a mule!
-骡子 -每个骡子四十亩地
-And a mule? -Forty acres and a mule!
因为我们是你们的朋友…
‘Cause we’re your friends…
而你们可以投票
and you’re gonna become voters…
你们就跟你们朋友一样投票
and you’re gonna vote like your friends do!
你在急什么 妹子
What’s your hurry, sister?
什么来了这儿了
What’s come over this here town?
是北佬来了这里…
Yankees have come over it…
他们侵占了我们所有
Same as they’ve come over all of us.
让开 废物
Out of our way, trash!
让开
Get out of the way here.
走开 走开
Get away! Go on!
那不会是斯佳丽小姐
Surely it can’t be Miss Scarlett!
-弗兰克·肯尼迪 -保姆
-Why Frank Kennedy! -And Mammy!
看到同乡真是太好了
It sure is good to see home folks.
我不知道你也在亚特兰大
I didn’t know you were in Atlanta.
我也不知道呀
I didn’t know you were.
苏安琳没告诉你我开店吗
Didn’t Miss Suellen tell you about my store?
我不记得 你开店了吗
Did she? I don’t remember. Have you a store?
你要进来参观一下吗
Won’t you come in, and look around a bit?
也许看起来不怎么样
I don’t suppose it looks like much to a lady, but…
但我很引以为傲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!