麦克多诺是唯一…
The McDonough Road’s the only one…
没被北佬切断的路
the Yankees haven’t cut yet.
等等 我忘了锁门
Oh, wait. I forgot to lock the front door.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
笑你 把北佬锁在外面
At you, locking the Yankees out.
我真希望他们快点
Oh, dear, I wish they’d hurry.
你不该急着要他们走
I wouldn’t be in such a hurry to see them go if I were you.
法律和秩序也都跟他们一样走了
With them goes the last semblance of law and order.
不法之徒
The scavengers aren’t wasting any time.
我们必须要快一点
We’ve got to get out of here, fast.
那有匹马
There’s a horse!
堵住他 把他们拽下来
Down the alley, cut them off.
把马留下
Give me that horse.
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett!
他们一点都不留给北佬
They haven’t left much for the Yankees to take, have they?
我们必须在…
We’ll have to make a dash for…
大火烧到弹♥药♥库前冲过去
it before the fire reaches that ammunition.

Come on!
把你围巾扔过来
Throw me your shawl.
用它蒙起来会好点
Sorry, but you’ll like it better if you don’t see anything.
好好的看一下吧 亲爱的
Take a good look, my dear.
这是历史性时刻
It’s a historic moment.
你可以告诉你的子孙…
You can tell your grandchildren…
你是如何看着老南方一夜消失的
how you watched the old South disappear one night.
他们原想在一个月内打赢的
They were going to lick the Yankees in a month.
那些可怜而勇敢的傻瓜
The poor gallant fools!
他们让我厌恶
They make me sick, all of them!
他们的傲慢和自大把我们给弄成这样
Getting us all into this with their swaggering and boasting.
那是我曾经想到过的
That’s the way I felt once about their swaggering and boasting.
瑞德 我很高兴你没参军
Rhett, I’m so glad you aren’t with the Army.
你可以自豪…
You can be proud, now…
因为你比他们聪明
proud that you’ve been smarter than all of them.
我并不那么自豪
I’m not so proud.
为什么停下来
Why did you stop?
到塔拉庄园的转角 让马休息一下
This is the turn to Tara. Let the horse breathe a bit.
威尔克斯夫人
Mrs.Wilkes.
梅勒妮小姐昏过去很久了 巴特勒船长
Miss Melly done fainted way back, Cap’n Butler.
那么她可能会好点
Well, she’s probably better off.
可以少受点痛苦的折磨
She couldn’t stand the pain if she were conscious.
斯佳丽 你仍然决定要做吗
Scarlett, are you still determined to do this crazy thing?
我知道我们可以闯过的 我们一定能的
Yes. I know we can get through, Rhett. I’m sure we can.
不是我们 亲爱的 是你
Not we, my dear, you.
我把你们留在这儿
I’m leaving you here.
你说什么 瑞德 你要去哪里
You’re what? Rhett, where are you going?
我要去从军了 亲爱的
I’m going, my dear, to join the Army.
你在开玩笑 我可真要把你宰了
You’re joking! I could kill you for scaring me so!
我说真的 斯佳丽
I’m very serious, Scarlett.
我要去参加我们英雄的行列
I’m going to join up with our brave lads in gray.
但他们不是逃跑了吗
But they’re running away!
不 他们会调头做最后一次决战…
No. They’ll turn and make a last stand…
只要我知道他们的事情
if I know anything about them.
我会跟随他们 作最后决战
When they do, I’ll be with them. A little late, but “Better late…”
瑞德 你一定在开玩笑
Rhett, you must be joking!
你可真彻底的自私 不是吗
Selfish to the end, aren’t you?
只顾自己的宝贝皮革…
Thinking only of your own precious hide…
而从来不顾南方贵族
with never a thought for the noble cause.
瑞德 你怎么可以这样对我…
Rhett, how could you do this to me…
战争都快完了 而我需要你 你为何还要去呢
and why should you go now, after it’s all over and I need you?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么
Why
也许我不忍♥心看南方败…
Maybe it’s because I’ve always had a weakness for lost causes…
一旦他们真的打败
once they’re really lost.
或者也许…
Or maybe…
也许我感到惭愧
maybe I’m ashamed of myself.
谁知道
Who knows?
如果你留下无助的我 那你该惭愧而死
You should die of shame to leave me here alone and helpless!
你无助
You helpless?
如果他们逮到你的话 我会可怜北佬
Heaven help the Yankees if they capture you!
好吧 从这下来 我要道别了
Now, climb down here. I want to say goodbye.

No!
下来吧
Climb down.
瑞德 你不要走 你不能离开我
Oh, Rhett, please don’t go. You can’t leave me, please.
我永远不会原谅你的
I’ll never forgive you!
我不需要原谅…
I’m not asking you to forgive me…
我永不会了解或原谅我自己
I’ll never understand or forgive myself.
如果我被子弹打中…
And if a bullet gets me…
我会笑我自己当大傻瓜
so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot.
但有件事我是明白的…
But there’s one thing I do know…
我爱你 斯佳丽
and that is that I love you, Scarlett.
不管你和我还是整个愚蠢的世界…
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world…
都将变成粉碎…
going to pieces around us…
我爱你
I love you…
因为我们很像 一样是坏蛋 我们两个
because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us.
自私而精明…
Selfish and shrewd…
但能…
but able to look things…
对我们自己忠实
in the eyes and call them by their right names.
不要这样抱着我
Don’t hold me like that!
斯佳丽 看着我
Scarlett, look at me.
我爱你胜过我爱过的任何女人
I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman.
且我等你比等任何女人…
And I’ve waited longer for you than…
都久得 多
I’ve ever waited for any woman.
放开我
Let me alone!
这儿有一位爱你的军人 斯佳丽…
Here’s a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett…
需要你拥抱他…
wants to feel your arms around him…
带着你的吻去战场
wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him.
并不介意爱不爱我
Never mind about loving me.
你是一个送走怀有美丽回忆的士兵…
You’re a woman sending a soldier…
到沙场的女人
to his death with a beautiful memory.
斯佳丽 吻我
Scarlett, kiss me.
吻我 就一次
Kiss me, once.
你这下流的东西
You low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you!
他们说的没错 你不是一位绅士
They were right! Everybody was right! You aren’t a gentleman!
在这个时候还说这些
A minor point at such a moment.

Here.
如果有人要抢那匹老马 就开枪
If anyone lays a hand on that nag, shoot him.
但不要打到老马
But don’t make a mistake and shoot the nag.
走吧 走吧…
Oh, go on. I want you to go…
我希望你被打死
I hope a cannon ball lands slap on you.
我希望你粉身碎骨
I hope you’re blown into a million pieces!
其他的不用说了 我明白你大概的意恩
Never mind the rest. I follow your general idea.
当我成为烈士时…
And when I’m dead on the altar of my country…
我希望你会受到良心的责备
I hope your conscience hurts you.
再见 斯佳丽
Goodbye, Scarlett.
走吧 你这老马 我们回家去
Come on, you! We’re going home.
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor baby.
不要担心 梅勒妮
Don’t worry, Melly.
我们到家后母亲会照顾他的
Mother’ll take care of him when we get home.
斯佳丽小姐 我饿死了
Miss Scarlett, I’s powerful hungry.
我们必须吃点东西
We’s got to have something to eat.
别吵了
Oh, hush up!
我们快到十二橡园了 我们在那停一下
We’re nearly at Twelve Oaks. We’ll stop there.

Go on!
十二橡园
艾西利 幸好你没看到这种情景
shley, I’m glad you’re not here to see this.
那些北佬
The Yankees!
该死的北佬
The dirty Yankees!
普丽赛 把那只母牛绑起来
Prissy, come tie up this cow!
我们不需要母牛 小姐
We don’t need no cow, Miss Scarlett.
我们很快就到家了 而且我很怕母牛
We’ll be home soon, and I’s scared of cows.
把你的衣服撕下 绑在车上
Tear up your petticoat and tie her on to the back of the wagon.
我们需要牛奶给婴儿…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!