感谢你们都能来
Thank you all for coming out.
唐尼 你还好吗
Hey Donnie, how are you?
里克 非常感谢
Rich, thank you so much.
非常感谢 谢谢你们今晚能来
Thank you, folks. Thank you for being here tonight.
这对我们的家庭意义重大
It just means the world to our family.
对艾米也是
And to Amy.
大家都知道
As you all know,
我的妻子 艾米·艾略特·邓恩
my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne.
三天前失踪了
disappeared three days ago.
我恳求任何知道相关信息的人
And I want to implore anyone who has any information at all.
请站出来 帮助我们
Please come forward. Help us.
太性感了
So hot.
他太可怕了
He is so creepy.
我想说几句
I wanna say something,
因为我觉得你们也许会有疑问
because I think some of you might be wondering,
却又出于礼貌不便提出
and are too polite to ask.
我与我妻子的失踪毫不相干
I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my wife.
我正配合警方调查
I’m cooperating with the police.
我也没有雇律师
I haven’t hired a lawyer.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
艾米是我的灵魂伴侣
Amy is my soul mate.
她美丽
She is brilliant,
迷人而又睿智
she’s charming, and wise.
我爱你 艾米
I love you, Amy.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
十分地爱
So much.
也许我没有为了媒体的镜头而故作姿态
And I may not behave for the cameras the way they want me to,
如果他们想以此惩罚我 我没意见
and if they wanna punish me for that, that’s okay.
但我想请求那些媒体人 请来骚扰我
But I just wanna ask you in the media, please, harass me,
但不要去骚扰这儿的人
but don’t harass the people of this town.
要嘲弄就嘲弄我吧
If you need to mock somebody, mock me.
尼克
Nick!
请不要把调查当儿戏
But please don’t turn this investigation into a circus.
你妻子在哪儿 尼克
Where’s your wife, Nick?
让警♥察♥去做他们的工作
Let the police do their jobs.
你对你怀孕的妻子做了什么
What did you do to your pregnant wife?
你告诉他们了吗 尼克
Did you tell them that, Nick?
你告诉他们艾米已经怀孕六周了吗
Did you tell them Amy was six weeks pregnant?
感谢大家今晚的支持
Thank you for your support tonight.
让我们一起寻找艾米
Let’s find Amy.
继续吧 如果你们想说点什么
Go ahead, if you guys wanna say something.
吉尔 快去
Gil, go, go.
尼克 你去哪儿
Nick, where are you going?
拦住他
Stop him!
现在不接受提问 谢谢
No questions right now. Thank you.
你为什么要逃走
Why are you running away?
别跑
Don’t run.
大家不要过来
Everybody, stay back.
大伙 不要拍了 你们知道规矩的
Guys, come on. You know better.
别踩草坪 从路缘上下来
Get off the grass, get down to the curb.
-吉尔 -交给我
– Hey, Gil. – On it.
好了
All right.
好了 听她的 不许拍照
All right, y’all heard her. No pictures.

Hello?

Hello?

Fuck.
你吓到我了 要喝一杯吗
You scared me. Want a drink?
你知道她怀孕了吗
Did you know she was pregnant?
我跟你说了
I told you,
诺艾尔·霍桑就他妈疯了
Noelle Hawthorne is fucking crazy.
她都不认识艾米
She doesn’t even know Amy.
我看她们是对好闺蜜呢
They look like pretty good friends to me.
我不知道
Look, I don’t know.
但这也证明不了她怀孕了
But it certainly doesn’t prove that she’s pregnant.
我们很快就能拿到她的医疗记录了
We have her medical records coming.
-好 -趁这会我们聊聊
– Good. – So, let’s talk while we wait.
先从这边开始 犯罪现场
Let’s start over here. The scene of the crime.
我们见过不少私闯民宅的现场
You see, we’ve seen dozens of home invasions.
数都数不清
Dozens and dozens.
这块区域 我们一看见就觉得不对劲
This area right here, it looked wrong from the second we saw it.
一切都像是刻意摆出来的 看
The whole thing looked staged. Watch this.
经历了一番生死搏斗
And yet, they remained upright
却还能这么井然有序
throughout this life-and-death struggle?
我不知道 你想要我说什么
I don’t know. What do you want me to say?
你妻子失踪后你有打扫过房♥子吗
Did you do any housekeeping the day your wife went missing?
没有
No.
因为我们的人做了荧光测试
Because our guys did a luminol test.
很遗憾地告诉你 厨房♥那片可亮了
And I’m sorry to tell you, but that kitchen lit up.
艾米在那儿流了很多血
Amy lost a lot of blood in there,
尼克 很多
Nick. A lot.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
没错 接着有人给拖掉了
Yeah, and then somebody mopped it up.
等一下
Wait a second.
如果他们想要制♥造♥犯罪现场
Why would they mop up the blood,
为什么还要把血给拖掉
if they’re trying to stage a crime scene?
没有血 也没有尸体 就意味着绑♥架♥
No blood and no body suggests kidnapping.
也就告诉我们去调查外面的人
It tells us, look at people outside the house.
就像你一直在提的那些流浪汉
Like these homeless you keep mentioning.
一地的血 没有尸体 则意味着谋杀
A pool of blood and no body suggests homicide.
那我们就要调查家里的人
It tells us to look at people inside the house.
我们来就是为了这个 尼克
Which is what we’re doing here, Nick.
我知道了
I see.
所以你的婚姻情况如何 尼克
So, how was your marriage, Nick?
因为现在 只有诺艾尔的描述
Because right now, all we got is Noelle.
她说 “不好”
She says, “Not good.”
吉尔 你和你妻子都因为些什么起争执
Gil, what do you and your wife argue about?
-什么最让你生气 -钱 缺钱
– What pisses you off? – Money, lack thereof.
我和我前任也是一样
Me and my ex, it’s the same.
之所以提这个
I mention that
是因为我们看了你的财务状况 尼克
because we got a look at your finances, Nick.
十一万七千美元的信♥用♥卡♥债务
$117,000 in credit card debt.
-什么 -我调了些你买♥♥的东西的清单
– What? – I pulled up some of the merchandise.
都是这些大手笔的挥霍
There are these fun little splurges.
这些东西我都没买♥♥过
I didn’t buy any of this stuff.
我都不打高尔夫
I don’t even golf!
我打 你买♥♥的都是好球杆
I do! You bought great clubs.
我喜欢机器狗
I like the robot dog.
这是身份盗窃 这是重罪
This is identity theft! This is a felony!
我们得查出是谁干的
We need to find out who did this!
好吧 那我们谈谈人寿保险
All right. Let’s talk about life insurance.
在四月份
Because in April,
你把艾米的人寿保险保额突然提高到了
you bumped up Amy’s life insurance
一百二十万
to $1.2 million.
我是提高了
Yes, I did.
那是她的主意 她要我提高的
That was her idea. She wanted me to.
文书的字都是你签的
You filed the paperwork.
是她让我签的
Because she told me to!
等一等
Hold on a sec.
嗯 好的
Yeah? Okay.
你确定
For sure?
好吧
All right.
她是怀孕了
She was pregnant.
这事太扯了
This is insane.
那么我的问题就变成了…
So, my question becomes…
我不会再跟你说话了
I don’t want to talk to you again, ever.
除非有律师在场
Without a lawyer.
马尔
Margo!
等一下 让我说完
Just hold on a second. Let me finish.
尼克
Nick?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!