What are you talking about?
你不就是因为怀疑我才签的婚前协议吗
That’s the basic tenet of a prenup, isn’t it?
你怎么又拿这事来说理
Why are you throwing that in my face again?
因为我本来就占理
Because it’s easy to throw.
尼克 我不明白
Nick, I don’t get it.
为什么你要逼着我变成我不喜欢的样子
I don’t get why you’re daring me to be someone I don’t wanna be.
变成一个唠唠叨叨控制欲爆表的泼妇
The nagging shrew. The controlling bitch.
我不是那样的人 我是你妻子
I’m not that person. I’m your wife.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是有点不知所措 我还未曾失业过
I just don’t know how to do this. I’ve never not had a job.
以前我卖♥♥过汉堡 刷过墙 我不…
I flipped burgers, I painted houses. I don’t…
你会找到新工作的
You’ll get another job.
嗨 马尔
Hi, go.
什么 等等 你说什么
What? Hold on. What?
-突然间 -慢点儿说 怎么了
– And suddenly. – Slow down, what is it?
我发现一切只会变得更糟
I knew everything was about to get worse.
告诉我发生了什么事
Okay, tell me what’s wrong.
七月七日
消失
两天后
-上帝保佑你 尼克 -神父
– Bless you, Nick. – Father.
汤姆 镇长先生 你们好
Hey, Tom. Mayor!
尼克 很高兴见到你
Nick, good to see you.
我也是
Good to see you.
小朋友们
Hey, guys, hey.
-乔蒂 -尼克
– Jodie. – Nick.
我们会找到她的
Oh, we’ll find her.
你脸色真差
You look like hammered shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你见过那个戴眼镜的家伙吗
You ever see that guy in the glasses before?
别担心 我们录下了
Don’t worry. We videotape everybody
所有出入这栋建筑的人
that comes in and out of these things.
你好像吸引了不少
I mean, you tend to get a lot of…
伪善人
Do-gooders?
怪人
Freaks.
我想问问你
Hey, I meant to ask you.
诺艾尔·霍桑
Noelle Hawthorne?
她是你邻居 也是艾米最好的朋友
She lives on your street. Amy’s best friend.
从没听过诺艾尔·霍桑这名字
I’ve never heard the name Noelle Hawthorne.
就是有三胞胎的那一家
She and her husband have triplets.
可能打过几次招呼
Yeah, we might say hi to them on the street.
但绝不是什么最好的朋友
But “Best friend”? No.
抱歉 我过去一下
Excuse me, one sec.
他表现得就像和诺艾尔完全没有来往
He acted like Noelle was a complete stranger.
意料之中
Of course he did.
来 这两个给你
Look, these two are yours.
看 他又在演好人了
Oh, look. He’s being a good guy,
这样所有人才会觉得他是无辜的
so everybody can see him being a good guy.
你还真是不喜欢他啊
You really don’t like him, do you?
他哪儿讨人喜欢了
What’s to like?
语♥音♥信箱已满 按1转到
This mailbox is currently full. Press one to…
尼克 请容我自我介绍一下 我叫肖纳·凯利
Nick? I just wanted to introduce myself. My name’s Shawna Kelly.
我为你遇到的麻烦表示遗憾
I am so sorry for your troubles.
谢谢关心
Thank you. That’s kind.
你最近有好好吃饭吗
Are you remembering to eat?
吃了不少冻肉
Well, a lot of cold cuts.
那你可得尝尝我闻名世界的玉米鸡肉派
I’m gonna fix you up my world-famous chicken frito pie.
十分感谢 不过不用劳烦了
That’s very kind and very unnecessary.
吃饱才有力气做事
You have to keep your strength.
你能…
Would you…
说”玉米鸡肉派”
Say, “Chicken frito pie!”
能麻烦你删了这张照片吗
You know what? Would you delete that picture for me?
-拍的很棒呀 -我知道
– It’s a nice photo. – I know it is.
就当帮我个忙
But just do me a favor.
行吗
Will you?
拜托你删了这张照片吧
Would you go ahead and please delete that picture?
你就按一下
You just press…
你有病吧
What is wrong with you?
那别给其他人看 行吗
Could you please not share that with anyone?
我爱给谁看就给谁看
I will share it with whomever I please.
-伙计 -怎么了
– Dude. – Yeah?
你岳母生气了
Marybeth is pissed.
她生什么气
Why?
玛丽贝思
Marybeth?
你还把自己当成返校节国王了
It’s like you’re the goddamn homecoming king.
我妈妈教导我要礼貌
It was important to my mother that I be polite.
要做个体贴的绅士
I be considerate, I be a gentleman.
你好像玩得还挺开心
It looked like you were having fun.
这对我来说就是场噩梦
I am in a nightmare!
我只是想尽量用一副好脸色
All I’m trying to do is be nice
去面对那些乐意帮忙寻找艾米的人
to the people who are volunteering to help find Amy.
你说得对
You’re right.
抱歉
And I’m sorry.
老天爷 这地方闻起来一股屎味儿
My God, this place literally smells like feces.
你搜查时发现什么豪华高尔夫球杆了吗
In your searches, did you find any golf clubs, real fancy?
没
No.
全新的电吉他呢
How about a brand new stratocaster?
也没有
No, nothing like that.
好吧
Well, all right.
这电视有多大 没到65英寸吧
How big’s that TV? It’s not 65-inch.
远远不到
No, it’s nowhere near that.
好的
Okay.
-猫粮呢 -什么
– Kibble? – Excuse me?
他让我顺便把猫喂了
He asked me to feed his cat.
我记得食品柜里有
I saw some in the pantry.
邦妮警探 吉尔平警官 我是诺艾尔·霍桑
Detective Boney, officer Gilpin? Noelle hawthorne!
我知道你们都在屋里
I know y’all are in there!
麻烦你将霍桑小姐
Would you please escort Miss Hawthorne
和她的孩子们请到街上去
and her children back out to the street?
邦妮警探
Detective Boney!
告诉她这可能是犯罪现场
Just remind her it is a possible crime scene.
看看这张大肥脸 妻子失踪还能笑成这样
Look at that pie-eating grin, from a guy whose wife is missing.
-你还好吗 -好得很
– How are you doing? – Terrific.
你岳母呢
How’s Marybeth?
她很不爽
She’s a wreck.
你呢
And you?
爽爆了
Awesome.
你没瞒着我什么吧
Have you told me everything?
当然没有
Of course.
当真
Everything?
你怎么这么问
Why would you even ask me that?
从艾米失踪那天早晨
Ever since you walked into the bar
你走进我酒吧开始 你看起来就
that morning Amy went missing, you seem…
-不在状态 -当然了
– Off. – I am off.
所有人都跑来质疑我 对我评头论足
Everybody’s examining me and projecting their shit on me.
我只想过来跟你喝瓶啤酒
All I want is to come over here, have a beer with you,
清静一会儿
and not be judged.
行吗
Can we do that?
当然
Of course.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I keep thinking?
如果妈妈也在这儿
If mom were here?
是啊 就像小时候
Yeah. Like I’m 12.
尼克 要是妈妈还在一定有办法
Nick, mom would fix it.
我该吃药睡觉了
I’m gonna go Benadryl myself to sleep.
-爱你 -爱你
– Love you. – Love you.
2010年9月23日
我不得不面对一个新的现实
So, here’s a strange, new sentence.
我现在是密苏里人了
I am a Missourian.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
没钱 没工作 前途一片灰暗
No money, no jobs, no prospects.
我们收到了马尔的消息
And then, we heard from go.
莫林 我的婆婆
Mama Maureen.
乳腺癌四期