Hello, handsome.
要可丽饼吗
Crepe?

Sure.
她是他的梦中情人
She was his dream girl.
当这个拥有巨额遗产
And when this spoiled, rich,
被宠坏的富家子发现自己无法得到她
entitled little boy couldn’t have her
就把她掳走了
he took her.
你们肯定超自豪
You must be so proud.
已经四个小时了
It’s been four hours.
尼克 尼克 你和艾米下一步有何打算
Nick? Nick? What’s next for you and Amy?
现在最重要的是我们的婚姻
Right now, it’s all about our marriage.
两个人彼此相爱 却没法经营婚姻
When two people love each other and can’t make that work
这才是真正的悲剧
that’s the real tragedy.
吻我的脸
Kiss my cheek.
八月九日
不敢相信那该死的蛇蝎女人居然成了美国甜心
I can’t believe that fucking spider is America’s sweetheart.
回家
五日后
第二次相爱的机会
她亲口跟我说她杀了德西
She told me she killed Desi.
不是自卫 而是谋杀
Not self-defense. Murder.
-我们就不能弄个窃听器吗 -没用的
– Can’t we get a wire? – That’s not gonna work.
她之前都跟你说过一次了
She told you once before.
但她逼我脱♥光♥衣服站在花洒下
Yeah, because she had me strip naked, and stand in the shower.
我发誓 你俩是我见过最狗血的人了
I swear, you two are the most fucked-up people I’ve ever known.
而我还专攻狗血案
And I specialize in fucked-up.
你和艾米住在同一个屋檐下
You and Amy under the same roof?
真该把这个拍成真人秀
You should pitch that as reality television.
艾米·邓恩 密西西比的奇迹
Amy Dunne, and the miracle on the Mississippi.
我和尼克经历了一段困难时期
Nick and I have been through some bad patches.
我们也有不顺的时候
We’ve had our dark days.
但我们非常感谢大家
But we thank you so much,
原谅尼克 支持我们共建新生活
for supporting us in our new life together, for forgiving Nick.
被绑♥架♥后平安归来
被绑♥架♥后平安归来
真的 你们的鼓励对我们意义重大
Really, your encouragement means the world.
被绑♥架♥后平安归来
她真厉害
She’s good.
了不起的艾米和低声下气的丈夫
Amazing Amy and the humbled husband.
密苏里州版的《比弗利娇妻》
The Real Housewives of Branson.
照顾好这家伙
Take care of this guy, will you?
你居然就这么走了
I can’t believe you’re just leaving now.
你现在不再身处险境了
You are not at risk anymore.
我全身都写满了”身处险境”
I’m the definition of “at risk”.
有人请你写书 拍电影
You got a book deal, a lifetime movie,
酒吧也变成了连锁
you franchised the bar.
你也许该感谢她
You may wanna thank her.
就是千万别惹急她
Just don’t piss her off.
再见了
See you, guys.
猫王离开密苏里州了
Elvis has left Missouri.
她在杀人过程中肯定犯了错
She had to have made a mistake.
我们得逐句核实艾米的故事
We need to check Amy’s story, piece by piece.
尼克 我什么都做不了
Nick, I can’t do anything.
全国的焦点都在我们身上 但我们搞砸了
We had the national spotlight on us, we stained the rug.
这案子现在归联调局管 但他们结案了
The case is with the feds now, they’re done.
可这不意味着你也得撒手不管啊
That doesn’t mean you have to be done.
我管不了
It does.
九月九日
回家
五周后
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我睡不着
Couldn’t sleep.
来吧
Come on
我陪你回去睡
let me tuck you back in.
你知道你可以跟我一起睡对吧
You know you can sleep with me, right?
知道 只不过
Yeah, it’s just
我还需要点时间
I need more time.
我永远永远都不会伤害你的
I would never, ever hurt you.
但我确实需要你的参与
I do need you to participate, though.
我需要你演好自己的角色
I need you to do your part.
好了
Okay.
九月二十三日
你们听到的关于我妻子的一切
Everything you have heard about my wife
回家
七周后
都是谎言
is a lie.
她是个工于心计 凶残的变♥态♥
She is a calculating, murderous psychopath.
我一直和她串通一气
And I have been complicit…
尼克
Nick!
尼克 早餐好了
Nick? Breakfast.
亲爱的
Honey?
我们该拉手
We should hold hands.
不用一直拉着 但要偶尔拉一下
Not the entire time, but on and off throughout.
“尼克 娇妻失而复得感觉如何”
“So, Nick, how does it feel to have your wife back?”
感觉棒极了
“It’s fantastic.
多少人能如此幸运
How many people are lucky
有机会再次获得爱
enough to get a second chance at love?”
“棒极了”有点轻浮
“Fantastic” is a little flippant.
“了不起”
“Amazing”?
我要你承认你用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了那些东西
I need you to admit that you got the credit cards,
并藏在了马尔家 还有你推了我
and that you hid all that stuff at Go’s and that you pushed me.
我需要那三样东西来获得安全感
I’m gonna need those three things to feel safe.
你必须说得跟真的一样 尼克
You have to own this, Nick.
别担心 我知道该怎么说
Don’t worry. I know exactly what to say.
尼克
Nick.
你家真漂亮
What a beautiful home.
我很感谢你为我们抽出时间 尼克
I so appreciate you giving us this time, Nick.
你在国家电视台上
You went on national television,
跟大众说我谋杀了我的妻子
and told people that I murdered my wife.
我是跟着故事走
I go where the story goes.
你暗示我跟我姐之间存在不伦关系
You implied that I had carnal relations with my sister.
我可没那么说 只是说你们俩”非常亲近”
I didn’t use the “I” word. I said you two were “Extremely close.”
你和一群笨蛋把我分♥析♥成反♥社♥会♥者
You and a panel of nitwits diagnosed me as a sociopath.
为打破僵局 我带了这个
Ice-breaker.
正好配你的机器狗
To go with your robot dog.
我去叫艾米
I’ll go find Amy.
她在楼下了
She’s downstairs.
-这是什么 -送你的
– What is it? – It’s for you.
打开看看
Open it.
你不用再送礼物给我了
I don’t need any more gifts from you.
打开看看
Open it.
我根本没碰过你
I didn’t touch you.
你不需要碰我
You didn’t need to.
胡扯 那张废弃通知书
Bullshit. That notice of disposal.
我有的 被你给扔了
I have that. You threw it out.
那张通知书 没错
The notice, yes.
我要验血
I want a blood test.
我要做亲子鉴定
I want a paternity test.
我最爱做鉴定了
I love tests.
随便你怎么教那些人恨我
You can teach those people to hate me all you want.
我不在乎 我要离开你
I don’t care. I am leaving you.
我不用教你的孩子恨你
I won’t have to teach your child to hate you.
他自己就会了
He’ll do that all by himself.
你这个该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking cunt!
那我也是你娶回家的婊♥子♥
I’m the cunt you married.
你唯一喜欢自己的时候
The only time you liked yourself,
就是当你努力成为这个婊♥子♥喜欢的人的时候
was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like.
我不会放弃的 我就是这种婊♥子♥
I’m not a quitter. I’m that cunt.
我为你杀过人 还有谁能这么说
I’ve killed for you. Who else can say that?
你以为你娶个中西部的小姑娘就开心了
You think you would be happy with a nice midwestern girl?
不可能的 宝贝 你要的人就是我
No way, baby. I’m it.
你有妄想症 你神经错乱了
Look, you’re delusional. You’re insane.
你做这些到底是为什么呀
Why would you even want this?
是 我是爱过你
Yes, I loved you.
可后来咱俩只剩互相怨恨
And then all we did was resent each other,
互相试图控制对方
and try to control each other.
和给对方造成痛苦了
And cause each other pain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!