我们会确保找到匹配者
We’ll make sure it’s a match.
会找到的
Yeah, it’ll match.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你怎么看
What do you think?
咱俩又成好友啦
Are we pals again?
我知道你没杀你的妻子 所以是的
Now that I know you didn’t murder your wife, yes.
你怎么看
What do you think?
绑♥架♥ 这故事太扯了
Kidnapping? The story’s insane.
她吃了好多止痛药
She’s on fairly heavy painkillers.
没关系 我想帮忙
It’s okay. I want to help.
邓恩女士 我知道你受了不少苦
Ms. Dunne, I know what you’ve been through
所以我们会尽量简短
so we’ll keep this very brief.
你能给我们讲一下事发经过吗
Can you walk us through what happened?
那天早晨我听到门铃响
That morning, the doorbell rang.
很正常
So normal.
于是我打开了门
I opened the door.
好奇怪
So strange.
从高中起 他就不肯放过我
Since high school, he won’t ever go away.
而我只是不想伤害他
And I’ve just tried to be nice to him.
于是我给他回信
Answer his letters.
让他保持冷静
Keep him calm.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是我鼓励了他的行为
I’ve encouraged him.
你不能怪自己
You can’t blame yourself.
他推开门进了屋
He pushed inside.
然后就抓住我
And he grabbed me.
但我挣脱了 跑到了厨房♥
But I got away, and ran to the kitchen.
他用棒子打我
And he clubbed me.
我跌倒了
I collapsed.
那根棍子实际上是一个潘趣和朱迪玩偶的手柄
That club was actually the handle to a Punch and Judy puppet.
没错
Right.
寻宝游戏
Treasure hunt.
我在马尔家藏了一些玩偶
I’d hidden some puppets at Go’s…
那这个手柄怎么会落在德西手里呢
Then how did Desi have that handle?
是我随手抓到的
I’d just found it.
它肯定是掉下来了
It must have fallen off.
德西推门闯进来时我正抓着它
I was holding it when Desi pushed in.
所以他是从我那抢的
So, he got it from me.
关于那个小木屋…
About that woodshed…
他把我带到他的湖边小屋
He took me to his lake house.
把我绑到他的床上
Tied me to his bed.
再说一下那个小木屋 很快 很快
Back to the woodshed real quick. Real quick.
你去那里放玩偶的时候
When you went to place the puppets there,
有没有注意到那个棚屋很满
did you notice that it was packed…
里面好多东西
Lots of stuff.
都是用你丈夫名下的信♥用♥卡♥
Corresponding to purchases
买♥♥来的东西
made on credit cards in your husband’s name.
尼克和他的信♥用♥卡♥
Nick and credit cards.
他买♥♥东西 我唠叨 我不知道 也许吧
He buys, I nag. I don’t know, probably.
他在马尔家藏了很多东西
He hid a lot of stuff at Go’s.
他们俩很亲近
They’re very close.
我现在可以继续讲我被一个
Now, may I go back to where I was being held prisoner
有精神病史的人囚禁的事了吗
by a man with a history of mental problems?
请继续 邓恩女士
Please continue, Ms. Dunne.
德西当晚侵犯了我
Desi assaulted me that night.
晚晚如此
Every night.
他把我像狗一样绑着
He tied me up like a dog.
然后他就惩罚我
And then, he’d punish me.
饿着我
Starve me.
给我除毛
Shave me.
鸡♥奸♥我
Sodomize me.
他家到处都是摄像头
There were cameras everywhere.
请找出来 请把录像带找出来
Please find this. Please find the tapes.
她用开箱刀割了他的喉咙
She slit his throat with a box cutter.
如果她一直被他绑着
How did she manage to get a hold of a box cutter,
那她是怎么拿到开箱刀的呢
if he had her tied up the whole time?
你就不能为你妻子安全回家而开心吗
Can’t you just be happy your wife is home and safe?
艾米 我们找到了你的日记
Amy, we found your diary.
里面你多次指控
It contains many concerning
你丈夫对你进行精神和身体上的虐待
allegations of mental and physical abuse.
这就是丑恶的真♥相♥
Well, it’s the ugly truth.
尼克不想要孩子
Nick didn’t want a baby.
他脾气大 我们还有经济问题
He has a temper. We had money problems.
但我爱他
But I love him.
那你为什么要买♥♥枪呢
Then why did you try to buy a gun?
对不起 我觉得我要晕了
I’m sorry, I feel myself fading.
请再让我问清楚一件事
If I could just clarify one thing…
如果这个案子一直交给你这么无能的人
If this case had been left in your deeply incompetent hands
我丈夫肯定早就被判了死刑
my husband would be on death row,
而我肯定还被绑在床上呢
and I’d be tied, still, spread-eagle.
邓恩女士 您很勇敢 我们问完了
Ms. Dunne, you’ve been very brave. We’re finished.
现在 我得问你
Now, I have to ask you
你觉得和你丈夫回家安全吗
do you feel safe going home with your husband?
我们向上帝祈祷 上帝回应了我们的祷告
We prayed to God, and God has answered our prayers.
艾米·邓恩回家了
Amy Dunne is home.
我知道你们有很多问题和担忧
Now, I know there are a lot of questions and concerns
但现在 我们要耐心等待
but for right now, we wanna sit tight,
心怀感激
and just be thankful
感激降临在密西西比的这一奇迹
and grateful for this miracle on the Mississippi.
让一让 借过一下
Excuse me. Excuse us, folks.
我们爱你 艾米
We love you, Amy!
好了 你可以不用再装了
All right, you can stop pretending now.
我没装啊
I’m not pretending.
你很完美
You were perfect.
电视上的尼克正是我当初爱上的那人
The Nick I saw on TV, that’s the Nick I fell in love with.
你知道我只是
You do know I was just
故意拣你想听的说 对吧
telling you what you wanted to hear, right?
这证明你有多了解我
That’s how well you know me.
你对我的了解深入骨髓
You know me in your marrow.
好吧
Okay.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
You need to tell me exactly what happened.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
我得确定你没带窃听器
I need to make sure you’re not wearing a wire.
你杀了人 艾米 你是个杀人犯
You killed someone, Amy. You’re a murderer.
我是个斗士
I’m a fighter.
我冲破荆棘回到你身边
I fought my way back to you.
你杀了个人
You killed a guy.
你用开箱刀割破了他的喉咙
You slashed his throat with a box cutter.
你上了国家电视台
You went on national television
求我救你一命
and begged for me to save your life.
于是我就救了你
And I obliged.
但我要那个尼克
But I want that Nick.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
你真的认为这样做明智吗
You really think that’s smart?
洗发水
Shampoo.
身受重伤惨遭强♥奸♥的妻子奋力回到丈夫身边
Wounded, raped wife battles her way back to her husband,
却遭丈夫狠心抛弃
and he deserts her.
他们会毁了你的
They’ll destroy you.
邻居们也会避开你
Neighbors will shun you.
而我会确保所有人都记得你带给我的伤痛
And I’ll make sure that no one forgets the pain you caused me.
我不想跟门口你那些粉丝有任何瓜葛
I don’t want anything to do with your groupies outside.
他们一走
Once they go,
我就走
I go.
你今晚好好再考虑一下
Give it the night. Sleep on it.
你真的怀过孕吗
Was there ever a baby?
你想要的话
There can be.
晚安
Good night.
八月五日
回家
一日后
尼克
Hey, Nick!
早上好 帅哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!