There are cameras everywhere.
房♥子内外所有入口角落都有
The exterior, all along the grounds, the entryway.
任何人
Anyone,
进来或出去
who is caught coming or going,
都会被拍下来
will be recorded.
你很安全
You are more than safe.
我不会再让你跑掉了
And I am not letting you get away again.
七月十三日
失踪
八天后
-早上好 -别这样
– Good morning! – Don’t do that!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我需要有安全感
I need to feel safe.
你很安全
You are very safe.
-你想干什么 -没干什么
– What have you been up to? – Nothing.
艾米 我不是尼克
Amy, I’m not Nick.
这对我来说很困难
It’s hard for me.
这么多年来 一直被人操纵着
After so many years under someone’s thumb…
我懂你的感受
I know just what that feels like.
我从来没有操纵过你
You were never under my thumb.
-被你牵着鼻子走 -从未有过
– On your leash. – Never.
一个新的开始
A new start.
得体的衣服
Decent clothes.
染发剂 化妆品 眉钳
Hair dye. Makeup. Tweezers.
那边的健身房♥可以俯瞰整个湖
There’s a gym overlooking the lake.
你越快看起来像自己
The sooner you look like yourself,
你就会感到越自在
the sooner you’ll feel like yourself.
我出去为今晚买♥♥点东西
I’ll get groceries for tonight,
我们今晚看莎伦·希伯的秀 做个了结
we’ll watch Sharon Schieber, and finally move on.
我觉得我应该自己一个人看
I think that’s something I should watch on my own.
胡说
Nonsense.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
我期待着
And I am looking forward
跟艾米·艾略特的重聚
to my reunion with Amy Elliott.
这下可好了
Great.
晚上好 我是莎伦·希伯
Good evening, I’m Sharon Schieber.
-今晚 终于 -赶紧
– Tonight, exclusively. – Hurry up.
一位丈夫要打破沉默
A husband breaks his silence,
不仅向我们披露他妻子失踪的内♥幕♥
not just on his wife’s disappearance.
还回应了他的外遇和外界传言
But on his infidelity, and all those shocking rumors.
尼克·邓恩
Nick Dunne.
你现在估计是全美最被讨厌的男人了
You’re probably the most hated man in America right now.
是的 而且是我自己活该
I probably am. And I probably deserve it.
那条领带是我买♥♥的
I bought that tie.
你杀了你妻子吗 尼克
Did you kill your wife, Nick?
我没有杀我妻子
I did not kill my wife.
我不是杀人犯
I am not a murderer.
但是你出轨了
But you were unfaithful.
我是出轨了
I was unfaithful.
我也感到很羞愧
And I am deeply ashamed.
更严重的是 你让艾米的父母
And, on top of that, you allowed Amy’s parents,
她的朋友 以及你镇上的所有人
her friends, all the people in your hometown,
相信你是个忠诚的丈夫
Believe you were a loving husband,
急切地寻找自己失踪的妻子
desperate to find his missing wife.
我的确很急切要找到我的妻子
Well, I am desperate to find my missing wife.
说是这么说 不过我很好奇
You say that, but I’m wondering,
你要怎么让我们相信你
how you expect us to believe you.
我们现在知道你是个骗子
Now that we know you’re a liar.
我之前没承认自己有外遇
I didn’t come forward with my affair.
因为我知道 这会让我看起来坏得无可救药
Because I knew it would make me look really, really bad.
但我已经不在乎了
But I don’t care about that anymore.
我只是想找到我的妻子
I just want to find my wife.
-我只是想搞清楚 -让我给你说清楚
– I’m just trying to get clear… – let me be clear.
我虽然不是个杀人犯 我也不是个好人
Just because I am not a murderer doesn’t make me a good guy.
我不是个好人
I’m not a good guy.
我是一位好妻子的坏丈夫
I was a bad husband to a great wife.
我打破了对她的誓言
I broke the vow that I made to her.
说得真好 尼克
Those are pretty words, Nick.
但这对你来说到底意味着什么
But what does that really mean to you?
我是个彻头彻尾的骗子
It basically means that I was a con artist.
七年前 我遇到艾米·艾略特
I met Amy Elliott seven years ago.
我完全被迷住了
I was completely transfixed.
艾米非常迷人
Amy can do that to you.
我只是一个普通的男人
I was this average guy from an average place.
怀揣着一丝梦想
with mediocre aspirations.
我遇到了一个让我为之倾倒的女人
And I met a woman who dazzled me.
我希望得到她的爱
And I wanted her to love me.
所以我假装自己很优秀
So I pretended to be better than I was.
在我们结婚时 我承诺会成为那样的人
When we got married, I promised to be that guy.
一个勤奋工作的人
That guy who works harder.
一个跟她一样 努力向上
That guy who, who lives and acts,
用尽全力去爱的人
and loves with as much passion as she does.
但我让她失望了
But I failed her.
我没有正确处理事情
Instead of doing what was right.
我选择了逃避
I did what was easy.
你以为你还能补偿你妻子吗
You talk like a man who believes he can make amends to his wife.
还活着似的
Who believes his wife is still alive.
她的确还活着
She is still alive.
你能看着镜头吗
Will you look at that camera for me?
看着镜头
Will you look in the lens,
跟你的妻子说话
and talk to your wife?
如果她依然活着 能看到你今晚的采访
If she is out there, able to hear and see you tonight.
你会对她说什么 尼克
What would you like to say to her, Nick?
艾米 我爱你
Amy, I love you.
你是我见过最棒的人
You’re the best person I’ve ever known.
我对我的所作所为
And I’ve taken myself to the woodshed
无比后悔 去木屋里面壁
for the way that I’ve treated you.
如果你能回来 我保证
And if you come back, I promise,
我会花一辈子的时间去弥补你
I will spend every day making it up to you.
我会成为我承诺的完美男人
I will be the man that I promised you I would be.
我爱你
I love you.
回家吧
Come home.
给我
Here.
不管你怎么想
Regardless of what you thought,
-怎么样 -等等
– What does it say? – Hang on.
我想我们都同意
I think we can all agree,
-天啊 你太厉害了 -事情远远没那么简单
– Oh, my God. You fucking killed it. – there’s more to him than meets the eye.
他们都为你疯狂
They’re going crazy for you.
他们从不喜欢我 喜欢我 恨我
They disliked me, they liked me, they hated me,
变成了爱我
and now they love me.
坦诚的人值得尊重
A candor and an honesty that’s worthy of respect.
至少他赢得了我的尊重
He’s certainly earned mine.
怎么了
What is it?
我是莎伦·希伯 晚安
I’m Sharon Schieber. Good night.
马尔·邓恩 这是搜查令
Margo Dunne, this is a search warrant for your property.
我通常会忽略爆料电♥话♥
I usually ignore tipline calls.
但有邻居看到陌生男子
But a neighbor was concerned
在你的小木屋附近游荡
about a strange man around your woodshed.
打给坦纳
Call Tanner.
该死的
Okay. Fuck!
你的女朋友很可爱 尼克
Girlfriend’s real cute, Nick.
是因为这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
整个调查中
I have treated you more than fair
我都对你很公平
throughout this entire investigation.
我一次又一次地相信你
I gave you the benefit of the doubt over and over.
每次你说了愚蠢的话
Every time you said something stupid.
我就想 他只是蠢而已
I thought, “Maybe he’s just stupid.”
但我错了 事情原来是这样的
But I was wrong. That’s what this is about.
这些就是你不用的高尔夫球杆吗
Are these the clubs you don’t play golf with?
那些全都不是我的
None of that is mine.
也不是我放在这里的
None of this was put here by me.
很不错的球杆
Those are nice clubs.