天啊
Good God.
上周
Last week,
我威胁他说我要离开
I threatened to leave,
他说要找到我并且杀了我
and he said he’d find me and he’d kill me.
所以我才消失掉
So, I disappeared.
我流产了
I lost the baby.
我甚至都不敢告诉父母
I couldn’t even tell my parents.
我感到很羞耻 也很害怕
I’m so ashamed and I’m so afraid.
他在找你
Well, he is looking for you.
三天前他来过我家
He showed up on my doorstep three days ago.
他看见我给你的信就找过来了
He tracked me from my letters to you.
你还留着那些信
You saved them.
你的存在
Knowing you were out there,
是这几年来唯一支撑我的事
was the only thing that’s kept me going these past few years.
我们报♥警♥吧 你可以说明一切
Let’s go to the police. You can explain everything.
不 我现在不能露面
No, I can’t turn up now.
我会很难堪 人人都会瞧不起我
I’d be a pariah. Everyone would hate me.
我想让尼克蹲监狱是不是错了
Is it wrong to want Nick to go to prison?
他应该为他所做的进监狱
He should go to prison for what he’s done.
我把你安顿在我的湖边小屋
I’m setting you up at my lake house.
那里非常隐蔽
It’s utterly secluded.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
你知道原因
You know why.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们见过 对吧
I know you, don’t I?
不
No.
你是那个新奥尔良姑娘 对吗
You’re one of the Nolan girls, right?
不 我们来自温尼伯 不好意思
No, we’re from Winnipeg. Excuse us.
我们该走了
We should leave.
等一下
Just a second.
是邦妮 我待会再给她回电♥话♥
That was Boney. I’ll call her later.
坦纳 见到你真高兴
Tanner. Nice to see you.
莎伦 你好啊
Sharon! Hi.
希望这次不虚此行
Hope this is worth my while.
你一定会满意的
You’re gonna be very happy.
我是莎伦
Sharon.
希伯小姐 非常感谢
Ms. Schieber. Thank you so much for doing this.
采访开始之前你要喝点或吃点什么吗
Can I get you anything to drink or eat before we get started?
不用了 我吃了很多小熊软糖
No, I had some gummy bears.
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么了
I’m sorry?
我们关于了不起的艾米失踪一案
We have a major shocking development
有了令人震惊的进展
in the amazing Amy disappearance.
现在进行直播
We go live to that story now.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你个小贱♥货♥
You little slut.
我叫安迪·菲茨杰拉德
My name is Andie Fitzgerald.
我在学校认识了尼古拉斯·邓恩
I met Nicholas dunne,
他是我的创意写作老师
when he was my creative writing teacher at Mill Valley.
她为什么穿得像个保姆
Why is she dressed like a babysitter?
我非常惭愧
I am deeply ashamed…
与已婚男人发展恋爱关系
of having been romantically involved with a married man.
这个大奶骚货
The girl with the giant cum-on-me tits.
我以为我们是真爱
I truly believed we were in love.
现在开始装圣女了
Now, she looks like a fucking mennonite.
我知道这种事没有借口
I know that is no excuse.
对 没借口
No, it is not.
在我心里
I do not, in my heart,
我不认为尼克·邓恩会为我而杀人
believe Nick Dunne would have killed for me.
我为每个关心艾米的人祈祷
My prayers go out to everyone who loves Amy.
我为给他们带来的伤害而道歉
I apologize for the pain this has caused them.
我们待尼克·邓恩如亲生儿子
We have loved Nick Dunne like a son.
但从今往后 恩断义绝
That love ended today.
走吧 他们看起来很不好
Come on, you’re staring at ghosts.
他用无尽的谎言回报我们的信任
He met our trust with lie after lie.
我们现在坚定地相信
We now absolutely believe,
尼克与我们女儿的失踪有很大关系
Nick is involved in the disappearance of our daughter.
我们的了不起的艾米
Our amazing Amy.
真是个劲爆的消息
Well, this just got very exciting.
我们需要点时间
We need a moment.
我们得取消访谈
We’re gonna have to bow out of this.
-什么都没变 -一切都变了
– Nothing has changed. – Everything has changed.
一小时之间
An hour ago,
我们还掌握主动权 现在呢
we were ahead of this. Now?
-我能处理好 -我们是被动的
– I can handle this. – We’re on the defense.
现在的事态完全不同了
This is a completely different dynamic.
-我能处理好 -她能活剥了你
– I can handle it. – She’s going to eat you alive.
相信我
Just trust me.
来吧
Okay.
很好
Great.
把麦克风给他
Mic him.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
谢谢
Thank you.
他不该对化妆师微笑
He shouldn’t smile at the makeup artist.
就是 呵呵
Yeah, no kidding.
准备 五 四
Roll tape. Five, four,
三 二
three, two…
说真的 我都不敢相信你表现得这么好
Seriously, I can’t believe how fucking good you were.
是艾米激发出了我的潜能
Amy brings out the best in me.
-别这么说 -你们两个别放松
– Don’t. – Keep it together, you two.
至少在接下来的二十四小时里
At least for the next 24 hours.
大家仍然不喜欢你
People still hate you.
女人都恨不得把你眼珠子挖出来
Women want to scratch your eyes out.
安迪在电视上的表现很奏效
Andie was really good TV.
-她是好人 -这就是问题
– She’s a good person. – There is lies the problem.
我们得平息这场风波
Ride this out,
明天莎伦的节目一播出
and when Sharon airs tomorrow,
我们将会看见一个崭新的你
we’ll be looking at a whole new you.
但在那之前
But, until then…
别露面
Don’t show your face.
没问题
No problem.
欢迎
Welcome.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
这里有音乐 有线电视
I’ve got music, satellite…
在线电影
Netflix.
他是她的老师
He was her teacher!
数字电视
Roku.
当然还有网络
Internet, obviously.
一个成年男子
Here is a supposedly grown man…
如果你想吃什么
If there is ever anything
但是找不到的话
you have a taste for and you can’t find it.
告诉我 我给你买♥♥
Just let me know and I will get it for you.
除了专业课 他还给她上了一堂性教育课
Instead of the a-b-c’s, he taught her the birds and the bees.
她妈妈这个时候又会怎么想呢
And just think how her mother must feel at a time like this.
楼下有藏酒室
Wine cellar’s downstairs.
我还会给你买♥♥些衣服
I’ll get you some clothes, too.
不是说你这身不好看
Not that I don’t appreciate bait shop chic.
地板是暖的 按你喜好调的温度
The floors are heated, just dial to your liking.
这里有浴袍和毛巾 浴室里有桑拿
There’s robes and towels. The shower has steam.
浴缸是按♥摩♥式的
The bathtub has a massage cycle.
如果你心情好 可以看看窗外的美景
There’s a great view, if you’re in the mood.
心情不好就拉上窗帘
Blackout curtains if you’re not.
床垫是萨维的
The bed is savoir.
英国奢华床具品牌
你一定会睡得很好
You’ll never get a better sleep.
我正需要好好睡一觉
This is just what I need.
我很累了
I’m so exhausted.
那我就让你好好休息吧
I’ll leave you to it, then.
艾米 我很高兴你在这里
Amy, I am so happy that you are here.
我不希望你有丝毫担忧
And I don’t want you to worry for one moment.
这里到处都是摄像头