And you know what else we won’t forget?
密苏里是有死刑的
Missouri has the death penalty.
阿门
Amen.
我要举报一些可疑的行迹
I’d like to report some strange activity,
就在马尔·邓恩家附近的小木屋间那边
near the woodshed on the property of One Margo Dunne.
怀孕消息传开了吗?
没有就打爆料热♥线♥
自杀?
-邓恩先生 -科林斯先生
– Mr. Dunne. – Mr. Collings.
我认得你 在志愿者中心见过
I know you. I saw you at the volunteer center.
我是想帮忙
I wanted to help.
希望你不介意我路过打扰
I hope you don’t mind me coming by.
我从你给我妻子写的信上知道了你的地址
I got your address from this letter that you wrote my wife.
我和艾米认为写信这种失落的艺术很美好
Amy and I believe in the lost art of letter-writing.
我一直很好奇 在这么多事之后
I always wondered why you kept in touch after…
为什么还要保持联♥系♥
Everything.
在寄宿学校你们交往了两年 对吗
You were together for two years in boarding school, right?
她是我第一任正式的女友
She was my first serious girlfriend.
-为什么分手 -真是个奇怪的问题
– Why did you break up? – That’s a strange question.
你对她不好吗 还是背着她有别人了
Did you treat her bad? Did you cheat on her?
这个问题很无礼
That’s a rude question.
我告诉你艾米是怎么和我说的吧
Let me tell you what Amy told me.
她甩了你 你完全崩溃了
She dumped you, you completely unraveled.
你跟踪过她 威胁过她
You stalked her, you threatened her.
你曾试图在她床上自杀 被收容治疗
And you attempted suicide in her bed and were institutionalized.
你妻子失踪 你大老远过来就为了说这些吗
Your wife is missing, and you came all this way to tell me this?
我以为会听到这个故事的另一个版本
I thought there might be another side to this story.
科林斯先生
Mr. Collings.
操
Fuck.
艾米·艾略特·邓恩失踪一案
The missing persons case of Amy Elliott Dunne.
她是了不起的艾米儿童读物系列里的
She is the beautiful blonde inspiration
那个艾米的原型
for the Amazing Amy kids’ book series.
你又在读那本日记
You’re reading that diary again?
你知道里面最后写了什么
You know how it ends.
我觉得很有意思
It interests me.
朗达
Hey, Rhonda.
“他会杀了我” 结束
“He’s gonna kill me.” The end.
他为什么去他爸爸的房♥子里烧日记本
Why did he go to his dad’s house to burn it?
那是私人房♥产 而且没有人在
It’s private. There’s no one there.
他为什么没有确保日记被完全烧毁
Why didn’t he make sure it actually burned?
因为他触发了警报
Because he tripped the alarm.
你拿着手电筒出现了
You were up his ass with a flashlight.
这整件事透着古怪
The whole thing just feels hinky.
比如发现写着”线索”的信封
Like finding an envelope marked “Clue.”
你有听过那句话吗
You ever hear the expression,
“最简单的答案通常是正确的”
“The simplest answer is often the correct one”?
我可从来没遇到过这种情况
Actually, I’ve never found that to be true.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
七月十日
失踪
五天后
猫王来密苏里州了
Elvis is in Missouri.
谢天谢地 进屋来
Thank God. Come on in.
关于艾米 首先你要知道的是
First thing you have to understand about Amy,
她喜欢教训人
she loves to teach lessons.
-扮演上帝 -对 旧约的神
– Play God. – Yeah, old testament God.
好 继续说
Okay. Keep talking.
她发现我背着她和安迪有了婚外情
She finds out I’ve been cheating on her with Andie,
决定给我个教训
decides to teach me a lesson.
伪造自己的死亡 并嫁祸给我
Fakes her own death, frames me for it.
房♥子里的血迹 信♥用♥卡♥ 人寿保险
Blood in the house, credit cards, life insurance.
她设置了寻宝游戏
She does the treasure hunt.
寻宝游戏成了关键
Now, the treasure hunt is critical.
她把我的婚外情
She’s taking us on a tour
展示给大家 故意恶心我
of my infidelities. Rubbing my nose in it.
她把线索一的卡片留给警♥察♥
And she leaves clue number one for the police,
引他们去我的办公室
which will lead them back to my office,
而那正是我和安迪经常私会的地方
which is a place where Andie and I would often…
她还在那儿放了一条红色内♥裤♥
And she leaves a pair of red panties.
影响你的形象
Right. Racy, looks bad.
-线索二呢 -我爸爸的房♥子
– Clue two. – My father’s house.
另一个我和安迪
Another place where Andie and I
偶尔发♥生♥关♥系♥的地方
would occasionally have relations.
-线索三呢 -在小木屋
– Clue three? – Woodshed.
-也是我和…-我的天
– Also a location… – Oh, my God.
-我们没处可去 -去开房♥啊
– We had limited options. – A hotel.
艾米会看见信♥用♥卡♥账单
Amy would have seen the credit card bill.
那就用安迪的信♥用♥卡♥
Put it on Andie’s credit card.
安迪的账单会直接传到她爸妈那儿
Andie’s statement went right to her parents.
尼克 马尔
Nick, Margo,
我们能去棕色房♥子那吗
can we head over to the little brown house?
-它指的是哪儿 -我爸爸家
– This leads us to what? – My dad’s house.
爸爸的房♥子是蓝色的
Dad’s house is blue.
爸妈离婚之后 他不在我们身边
After the divorce, when dad wasn’t coming around.
我一直都假装他是个间谍 叫布朗先生
I used to pretend that he was a spy named Mr. Brown, who…
为了确保他孩子的安全
For the sake of his children’s safety,
不能与他们相认
had to deny their existence.
你从没跟我说过
You never told me that.
你竟然告诉她了
You told her that?
在办公室发现了可以让你定罪的红内♥裤♥
We’ve got incriminating red panties in your office.
你的小木屋里有一堆价值不菲的奢侈品
We’ve got a showcase showdown worth of crap in your woodshed.
那么 你♥爸♥爸的房♥子里到底有什么 尼克
So, what in God’s name is at your father’s house, nick?
实话实说
And be honest.
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
案发现场 请勿进入
案发现场 请勿进入
无论他们发现了什么
Whatever they found,
肯定不是什么好东西
I think it’s safe to assume that it’s very bad.
我们有太多不可控因素
We got a lot of uncontained issues here.
尼克 安迪现在是什么态度
Nick, do you have any idea as to what Andie’s mindset is?
守夜之后我们还没联♥系♥过
Well, We haven’t communicated since the vigil.
好吧 艾米的父母呢
Okay. Amy’s parents?
-不好说 -更麻烦了
– No, it’s… – More pressure.
我们有个硬伤
We got a hurt,
你的小女朋友随时都可能把事情公之于众
young girlfriend who will no doubt go public at any moment.
-不 安迪不会那么做 -她会的
– No, Andie won’t do that. – She will.
这种女孩都会这么做 别感情用事
They always do. Don’t take it personally.
艾米巧妙地把我们束缚住了
Amy’s got us in an interesting bind.
我们得向警♥察♥坦白你和安迪的关系
We need to tell the cops about Andie.
不是吧
Really?
现在安迪的存在让你多了一个杀人动机
Right now, Andie just gives you another motive.
我们还要告诉警♥察♥小木屋的事
We need to tell the cops about the woodshed.
我们必须主动坦白
We need to be on the front end of that.
但是我要提醒你接下来会发生的事
But I’m gonna warn you as to what will happen.
他们会追查马尔
They’ll go after Margo.
他们没权这样做 能吗
They can’t do that, can they?
她是你的共犯 帮你隐藏了证据
She’s your accomplice. She helped you hide the evidence.
看起来她知道你杀了艾米
In all likelihood, she knows that you killed Amy.
天啊
God.
那我们该怎么做
Well, what are we going to do?
我们得找到艾米
We find Amy.
不 其他策略都忽略了重点
No. Any other strategy is missing the point.
我认识两个前特工哥们 很能干
I’ve got two ex-secret service guys that are really good.
我叫他们去调查
I’ll put them on it.
但是该从哪儿开始找 尼克
But where do they start, Nick?
艾米会去哪儿
Where would Amy go?
不知道
I have no idea.
我们记分吗
Are we keeping score?
喂
Hey!
我还以为我们最近对男性敬而远之呢
I thought we were steering clear of men for a while.
他人很好
He’s nice.
因为他想干♥你♥
Because he wants to fuck you.
她还在为前任而苦恼吗
She’s still moping about her ex?
他也被背叛过
He got cheated on, too.
我们三个是欧扎克最悲伤的人