She knew I would go to Sawyer beach.
这样你就没有不在场证明了
So you’d have no alibi.
她一步步操纵了我
She stage-managed me.
她知道我会怎么做 我他妈还真的那么做了
She knew exactly what I would do. And I fucking did it.
我去了沙滩 思考了我们的婚姻
I went to the beach, I thought about our marriage.
决定回去提出离婚
I came back and decided I wanted a divorce.
但等你到家的时候
And by the time you got home,
她已经不见了
she was gone.
-真♥他♥妈♥的 -她真厉害
– You fuck! – She’s good.
以为她不在了
Part of me was relieved
我有点解脱了的感觉
when I thought she was gone.
潘趣与朱迪的木偶
Punch and Judy puppets.
记得吗 他把朱迪打死 又杀了孩子
Remember, he beats Judy to death and kills that baby.
所以我是潘趣咯
So I’m punch.
这我们都知道了
We already knew that.
艾米 你想表达什么
Amy, what’s your point?
密苏里州有死刑吗
Does Missouri have the death penalty?
七月六日
消失
一天后
自杀
自杀
丢掉所有东西
把车丢掉
没有指纹
擦干净
自杀
在艾伦·阿伯特的网站发匿名留言
寻找丢车地点
邻居你好啊
Hey, neighbor.
我已经好几周没见到正常的邻居了
It’s been weeks since I had anyone decent next door.
我可不知道自己算不算正常
Well, I don’t know how decent I feel.
只要你不养蛇
As long as you don’t own a python,
或者在凌晨四点放死亡金属
and blast death metal at 4 am,
咱们就能成好闺蜜
we’re gonna be best friends.
好吧 很高兴认识你
All right. Nice meeting you.
我是格蕾塔
I’m Greta.
我是南希
I’m Nancy.
你要去码头吗 我需要涂点防晒霜
Are you going to the marina? I could use some creamer.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I’m sorry. I can’t.
我还有事要做
I’ve got work to do.
好吧 回头见
All right. See you around!
会的
You will.
七月七日
失踪
两天后
艾伦·阿伯特
疑云密布
快 让我看看你的专属亲切微笑
Come on. Show me that darling Nicky smile.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
七月七日
失踪
三天后
南希
Nancy.
南希
Nancy.
今天又热起来了
It’s hot again today.
你从哪来的
So, where are you from?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
内布拉斯加州
Nebraska.
是新奥尔良市
New Orleans.
如果要涂防晒油 我技术很好的
You know, I am an expert oiler.
我猜也是
Oh, I just bet you are.
润肤乳和香精 还有防晒霜
Lotions and balms. Ointment.
你们被晒黑了我可是会心疼的
I would hate for y’all to get tan lines.
真贴心
So sweet.
好吧 你们知道到哪里可以找到我
Okay. You know where I’ll be.
看来我们挑男人的眼光一致啊
I see we have the same taste in men.
我撞到了柜子
I clipped it on a bathroom cabinet.
至少你可以不再为他保守秘密了
Least you could do is not keep his secrets for him.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
他想看比赛 而你却在旁边唠叨个没完
He’s trying to watch the big game and you just won’t shut up.
不对 你看起来不像是话多的人
No, you don’t seem like much of a talker.
我懂了
I got it.
你男人被你捉奸在床
You caught your boy rubbing up on some hot little skank,
他还给了你一拳 当做道歉了
and he apologized to you by busting you a good one.
更糟糕
Worse.
更糟吗
Worse?
我去他上班的酒吧想给他一个惊喜
I went to the bar where he works to surprise him.
结果他和一个
And out he comes with
完全不该出现在酒吧的女孩出来了
this girl who had no business being in a bar.
我们相识的第一个晚上
On the very first night that we met,
走过一家在卸糖霜的面包店
we walked by a bakery that was having their sugar delivered.
漫天都是糖霜 到处都是
And it was in the air, everywhere.
像一场糖霜暴风雪
A sugar storm.
他第一次吻我之前
And before he kissed me,
他俯过身
he leaned in,
做了这个动作
and did this.
-猜猜怎么着 -怎么了
– And guess what. – What?
他对她做了同样的动作
He did the exact same thing with her.
这是我听过的最让我恶心的事了
That is the most disgusting thing I ever heard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
艾米
艾米
失踪
失踪
之谜
好了 我们成焦点了
Well, we’ve gone mainstream.
七月九日
失踪
四天后
这是上诉程序 我们会尝试起诉他们
It’s an appeals process, so we will attempt to appeal to them.
博尔特先生 坦纳·博尔特
Mr. Bolt. Tanner Bolt?
尼克·邓恩
Nick Dunne.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥ 我的朋友
I have been sitting by the phone, my friend.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你不相信我吗
Do you not believe me?
不 我相信 但这是我听过的最疯狂的事
No, I believe you. It’s just the craziest thing I’ve ever heard.
我挺喜欢的 但对你来说 糟糕透顶
I love it. But, for you, it sucks.
她都走到了这步
But you gotta have a grudging respect
不得不佩服
for your wife at this point, right?
-你是想把我嘲笑出去吗 -不
– Are you laughing me out of the building? – No!
开什么玩笑 案子我接了
Are you kidding me? I’m in.
必须接
I’m way in.
你找对人了 我就接这种案子 尼克
You came to the right guy. This is what I do, Nick.
所以我的定金是十万
This is why I have a $100,000 retainer.
我能打赢”必输”的官司
I win the unwinnable cases.
十万
$100,000?
这个我们可以想办法
We’ll figure something out.
我会给你一个特别的
I’ll give you a special
“我的妻子深谙复仇之术”折扣
“My wife is skilled in the art of vengeance” Rate.
好吧
Okay.
那么 打算怎么办
So, what’s the plan?
眼下 是双方各执一词的阶段
Well, right now, it’s a “He said, she said.”
-她说的故事比我的好 -不 尼克
– She’s telling a better story. – No, Nick.
她讲诉的故事堪称完美
She is telling the perfect story.
所以今天我们就要开始
So, we need to start today
准备为自己辩护 如果用得上的话
to prepare your defense, should we need it.
-而如果我们决定采用你的版本 -真♥相♥
– And if we decide to go with your version of… – The truth.
那我们需要改变公众对艾米的看法
Then we’ll need to realign the public’s perception of Amy.
不能再让他们把她当美国甜心
Make them stop seeing her as America’s sweetheart,
而是看清她的本质
and see her for what she is,
一个善于操纵别人思想的人
which a mind-fucker of the first degree.
这是个浩大的改观工程
Now, that is a huge realignment.
除你之外 我们还需要其他人的声音
We’ll need other voices besides yours.
必须有一个人
There has to be someone out there
曾经吃过她苦头的人
that she’s screwed with in the past.
有个纽约人 叫汤米·欧哈拉
There’s a New York guy. O’Hara, Tommy O’Hara.
八年前 她起诉过他
Eight years ago, she pressed charges against him.
那应该很容易找到
That should be easy to find.
曾经的同学 德西·柯林斯
Ex-classmate, Desi Collings.
她说他跟踪过她 他住在圣路易斯
She said that he stalked her. He’s in St. Louis.
你去找汤米 我去起草合同
You go talk to Tommy, and I’ll draw up the contract.
和你说了 你找对人了
I told you, you came to the right guy.
是的