I know it’s there.
我知道一定有 跟塞维亚的一样
It’s a duplicate of Severnaya, like your secret transmitters in New Zealand.
在你们在纽西兰的秘密发射器一样
I’ve never been to New Zealand. How’d she know about that?
我从没去过那 她怎么知道的?
What if I need backup?
我需要支援怎么办?
Get on the radio. I’ll send in the Marines.
通过广播联络 我会派海军陆战队来
Anyway, hang a left at the end of the runway.
跑道尽头转左
Cuba’s 80 miles on your right. Yo, Wade.
古巴在右边八十哩 好啦 老魏!
Just one thing: Don’t push any of the buttons on that car.
有一件事 别乱按车上的钮
I was going to go bombing around in it. Exactly.
我只是兜兜风 是啊
Yo, James, I got faith. But be careful.
詹姆斯 我有信心 但你要小心点
He knows you’re coming.
他知道你要来
He was your friend, Trevelyan?
特维阳是你的朋友
And now he’s your enemy and you will kill him.
现在他是你的敌人 你要杀死他
It is that simple?
就这么简单
In a word, yes.
也就是说 一点也没错
Unless he kills you first
除非他先杀死你
Natalya… You think I’m impressed?
娜坦雅… 你以为我会有好印象?
All of you with your guns, your killing, your death. For what?
你们这些人只会拿枪杀人 为了什么?
So you can be a hero?
只是为了当个英雄吗?
All the heroes I know are dead. Natalya, listen to me.
英雄难逃一死 听我说
How can you act like this? How can you be so cold?
你怎么能这么做? 你怎么能这么冷酷无情?
It’s what keeps me alive.
这样才能活下去
No.
不!
It’s what keeps you alone.
你才会这么孤独
James?
詹姆斯
Yes?
什么事?
On the train…
在火车上…
when you told him to kill me and I meant nothing to you…
你叫他杀我 还说我对你无意义
did you mean it?
你是真的吗?
Yes.
是的
Basic rule: always call their bluff.
基本规则 一定要骗他们
No.
不…
Turn ten degrees south, bearing one-eight-four.
往南十度 方位一八四
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Nothing. There is nothing here.
什么都没有 这里什么都没有
Let’s make another pass.
再绕一次
Maybe Wade was right. There is no dish.
也许老魏是对的 什么都没有
Natalya.
娜坦雅
This time, Mr. Bond, the pleasure will be all mine.
邦德先生 这次 换我占到上风了
Wait for your turn.
等一下才到你
She always did enjoy a good squeeze.
她一向都喜欢这样
Is the satellite in range?
卫星进入接收范围吗?
Six minutes. Prepare the dish.
再过六分钟 开启接收天线
No! It’s too early. I am not ready.
不! 太早 我还没好
Do it!
开启
No wonder we couldn’t see it.
难怪我们看不到
Come on.
来吧
The world’s greatest cash card.
世上最好用的提款卡
It had better not be rejected.
最好别被拒收
Mischa is online. Sir.
天线已开启 长官!
Kill him!
杀死他
The man just won’t take a hint.
他老是学不了乖
Target coordinates? The target is London.
目标座标 是伦敦
He’s getting ready to signal the satellite.
他准备向卫星发出讯号♥
How do you stop it? The transmitter above the antenna
怎么阻止他? 天线上的发射器
Antenna in position.
天线已就位
On my count.
倒数
Three… two… one.
三 二 一
God save the Queen.
天佑女王
The mainframe computer.
电脑主机
Don’t move.
别动
James! What an unpleasant surprise.
詹姆斯! 真是意想不到啊
We aim to please. Where’s the girl?
我的目标是取乐于你 那女孩呢?
Find her!
把她找到!
So, how is old Q?
Q那老家伙好吗?
Up to his usual tricks?
还是他的老一套吗?
The watch.
手表
A new model.
新款式
Still press here, do I?
还是按这里吗?
Interesting setup, Alec.
装配得挺有趣 艾立克
You break into the Bank of England via computer…
你侵入了英国银行电脑转帐…
and then transfer the money electronically…
把钱用电脑转出
just seconds before you set off the GoldenEye…
然后马上启动黄金眼
which erases any record of the transactions.
毁灭—切证据
Ingenious. Thank you, James.
真高明 谢谢 詹姆斯
But it still boils down to petty theft.
不过这是小偷的行为
In the end, you’re just a bank robber.
你最终也不过是个银行抢劫犯
Nothing more than a common thief.
跟个小偷差不多
You always did have a small mind, James.
你眼光老是这么狭窄
It’s not just erasing bank records.
我们不只销毁银行记录
It’s everything on every computer in Greater London:
而是毁灭全伦敦的电脑系统
tax records, the stock market, credit ratings, land registries…
税捐记录 股市信用记录…土地登记
criminal records.
犯罪记录
In 16 minutes and 43 sec…
再过十六分钟又四十三秒
No, 42 seconds…the United Kingdom will reenter the Stone Age.
不 四十二秒后英国将回到石器时代
A worldwide financial meltdown.
全球金融瓦解
And all so mad little Alec can settle a score with the world 50 years on.
疯狂的艾力克完成了五十年的夙愿
Oh, please, James. Spare me the Freud.
哦 拜托 詹姆斯别对我心理分♥析♥
I might as well ask you if all the vodka martinis ever silence the screams…
杀人无数以后
of all the men you’ve killed.
烈酒能让哀号♥宁静吗
Or if you find forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women…
你在那些女人怀中得到宽恕了吗?
for all the dead ones you failed to protect.
对于所有那些你不能保护的死者
England is about to learn the cost of betrayal…
英国将懂得背叛的代价
inflation-adjusted for 1945.
1945年的萧条
Welcome to the party, my dear. Natalya!
欢迎加入 亲爱的 娜坦雅!
Don’t ever do that again!
别再这么做了!
This is not one of your games, Boris.
你玩不起这游戏
Real people will die! You pathetic little worm.
人真的会死 你这可怜虫
She was in the mainframe. Check the computer.
她在电脑主机上动过手脚 快查!
She’s a moron. A second-level programmer.
她这笨蛋 二流程式设计师
She works on the guidance system.
她只处理过导航系统
She doesn’t even have access to the firing codes.
她没有发射密♥码♥
Retrorockets firing!
制动火箭发射中
What the hell’s happening?
这到底是怎么回事?
We will have reentry in… 12 minutes!
卫星十二分钟后重返大气层
It will burn up over the Atlantic. Deal with it!
会在大西洋某地上空烧毁 快处理!
She changed the access codes!
她改了密♥码♥
Well, then she can fix it.
她可以改回来
Go ahead, shoot him. He means nothing to me.
尽管杀他 杀了他 他对我无意义
I can do it!
我可以!
I can break her codes. Then get on with it!
我可以破解她的密♥码♥! 那么 快做!
Tell him, now!
告诉他! 快点!
Give me the codes, Natalya! Give them to me!
把密♥码♥告诉我! 告诉我!
Can Boris break your codes? Possibly.
波洛能破解密♥码♥吗? 有可能
Possibly?
有可能?
We have to destroy the transmitter.
我们得摧毁发射器
By the way, I’m fine, thank you very much.
另外 我很好 谢谢关心
Do you know how to use one of these?
你知道怎么用吗?
Yes.
知道
Good. Stay out of sight.
很好 躲起来
How long? Two minutes. One minute.
还剩多久? 二分钟 一分钟
Guard! I’m fixing it!
警卫! 我正在做
If he moves, kill him.
他敢溜就宰了他
Yes! I am invincible!
我所向无敌!
You know, James… I was always better.
詹姆斯 你要知道…我一向比你强
Alpha One to Gunship.
一号♥呼叫基地
Alpha One to Gunship!
一号♥呼叫基地!
Speak to me!
快告诉我!
For England, James?
为了英国 詹姆斯?
No.
不…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!