This is my investigation. You are out of order.
此案由我调查 你太过分了
From what I am hearing, it is you who’s out of order!
据我所知 你才过分
I have seen this gun before. Put it down.
我见过这把枪 把枪放下
In the hand of our enemy. Put it down, General!
跟我们的敌人共处 把枪放下!
Do you even know who the enemy is, Dimitri?
你知道敌人是谁吗?
Do you? Guard!
你知道吗? 警卫!
Defense Minister Dimitri Mishkin…
国防部长
murdered by a British agent, James Bond.
被英国情报员詹姆斯·邦德杀害了
Himself shot while trying to escape. Guards!
他逃亡时也遭到射杀 警卫!
Come on!
来呀!
They’re in the archives!
他们在档案室!
Down!
下面!
Spread out! Cover the other side!
另外一边!
Trust me.
相信我
Go now!
快走!
Faster!
快点!
Damn it!
可恶!
Down the alley!
开进巷子!
Use the bumper! That’s what it’s for!
快撞上去!
What was that?
那是什么?
Go left!
左转!
Get out!
出来!
Either you’ve brought me the perfect gift, General Ourumov…
若你没带来大礼
or you’ve made me a very unhappy man.
你就会让我很生气
Mishkin got to them before I could.
米西根捷足先登
Bond is alive?
邦德还活着?
He escaped.
他逃走了
Good for Bond. Bad for you.
邦德得意了 你就糟糕了
Take a seat, my dear.
坐下来吧 亲爱的
You know, James and I shared everything.
我和詹姆斯无话不谈
Absolutely everything.
绝对是无话不谈
To the victor go the spoils.
胜者为王
You’ll like it where we’re going.
你会喜欢我们要去的地方
You may even learn to like me.
你可能还会喜欢我
Stay with her.
看住她
Bond.
邦德
Only Bond.
一定是邦德
He’s going to derail us.
他要让我们出轨
Full speed!
全速前进!
Full speed! Ram him!
全速前进! 撞死他!
Why can’t you just be a good boy and die?
你为何不乖乖去死?
You first
你先死
You… second.
你是下一个
Up!
举起来!
Situation analysis: hopeless.
情况看来 陷入绝境了
You have no backup, no escape route.
你没有后援 也没退路
And I have the only bargaining chip.
而找还有一个筹码
Where is she?
她人呢?
Oh, yes. Your fatal weakness.
你致命的弱点
Ourumov, bring her in.
巫洛莫 带她进来
Lovely girl.
漂亮妞
Tastes like… Iike strawberries.
尝起来就…像草莓
I wouldn’t know. I would.
我可不知道 我知道
So, back where we started, James.
重回原点啦
Your friend or the mission.
为朋友还是为使命?
Drop the gun. I’ll let her live.
把枪放下 我就不杀她
Ourumov, what has this Cossack promised you?
巫洛莫 他答应你什么了?
You knew, didn’t you? He’s a Lienz Cossack.
你知道 对不对? 他是哥萨克人
It’s in the past. He’ll betray you!
都过去了 他会背叛你!
Just like everyone else. Is this true?
就跟别人一样 是真的吗?
What’s true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God.
事实是48小时后我们会比上帝还有钱
And Mr. Bond here will have a small memorial service…
这里将为邦德先生开个小小的葬礼
with only Moneypenny and a few tearful restaurateurs in attendance.
只有钱班霓小姐和几个酒肉朋友会去
So, what’s the choice, James?
所以 你打算怎么办 詹姆斯?
Two targets. Time enough for one shot.
两个目标 时间只能射一个
The girl, or the mission?
女孩 还是使命?
Kill her. She means nothing to me.
杀了她 她对我无任何意义
See you in hell, James.
地狱见吧 詹姆斯
One-inch armor plating.
一寸厚铁甲
I’m fine, thank you very much!
我没事 谢谢你
Boris, yes! What are you doing?
波洛 太好了! 你在干嘛?
Boris is on-line, backing up his files.
波洛在线上
If I can spike him, I might be able to find out where they’re going.
我能找出他们的去处
But don’t stand there! Get us out of here!
别光站在那儿! 设法让我们逃生!
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Good luck with the floor, James.
祝你好运 詹姆斯
I set the timers for six minutes…
我设定时炸♥弹♥到六分钟引爆
the same six minutes you gave me.
跟你给我的六分钟一样
It was the least I could do for a friend.
这是我至少能对朋友做到的
What does that mean? We’ve got three minutes.
他什么意思? 我们只有三分钟
What else do you call your butt?
屁♥股♥还叫什么?
What? It’s Boris’ password.
什么? 波洛的密♥码♥
He plays word games: “What I sit on, but I don’t take it with me.”
“什么是能坐却不能带走?”
Chair. Like I said.
椅子 我说过
Thirty seconds.
剩三十秒
He’s not in Russia, Germany, Paris, London, Madrid.
不在俄♥国♥ 德国 巴黎 伦敦 马德里
Twenty-five seconds.
二十五秒
New York, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco.
纽约 多伦多 芝加哥 旧金山…
Twenty seconds!
二十秒!
Mexico City, Rio, Miami.
墨西哥市 里约 迈阿密
Come on! Wait!
快点呀! 等等!
He’s in Cuba, Havana. No.
他在古巴 哈瓦那 不
Now!
现在!
Do you destroy every vehicle you get into?
你都破坏你所有乘坐的交通工具?
Standard operating procedure.
标准操作程序
“Boys with toys.”
有玩具的男孩
Maybe I should take care of the transportation for our trip to Cuba.
也许我该安排一下到古巴的交通工具
Our trip?
去古巴?
Do you know how to disarm the weapon?
你会拆除卫星武器吗?
I suppose that depends on what kind of weapon you’re talking about disarming.
这要看你说是哪种武器
So, tell me.
那么 告诉我
Are there any other standard operating procedures…
还有其他别的什么”标准操作过程”…ue17a
I should be aware of, Commander?
我应该知道的 中校?
Thousands.
数不完
But I only pay them…
但是都只是…
Iip service.
嘴上说说而已
My whole life, I dreamed about coming to the Caribbean.
我一生都梦想到加勒比海
It’s so beautiful.
真美极了
Not another human being in sight.
漫无人迹
What is it with you and moving vehicles?
你跟交通工具犯冲吗?
Yo, Jimbo!
嗨 老詹!
Brought a little gift from old what’s-his-name, uh, T, Z…?
那老头叫我带个礼物给你
Q. Yeah.
Q 对
What are you doing here, Wade? Banyan trees.
你来干嘛? 榕树
I am not here.
就算我没来
The CIA has no knowledge, no involvement, absolutely nothing to do…
中情局不知情不干涉…
with your insertion into Cuba, if you catch my drift.
你到古巴跟我们无关 懂吗?
Yes, I do, perfectly.
懂 我很明白
Borrowed the plane from a friend of mine in the DEA.
飞机是向缉毒组朋友借的
Now, the Coast Guard and the FAA are both in the loop.
海岸防卫队知道此事
You’re cleared on our radar for 0600 hours.
你在我们的雷达上消失了六小时
Here’s the latest Sat-Int from Langley.
上面有最新的探测仪器
Stay below 600 feet. 500 feet.
保持六百尺以下 五百尺
Who’s that? Natalya Siminova.
她是谁? 娜坦雅·席曼娜
Natalya Simonova.
娜坦雅席米娜
Russian Minister of Transportation.
俄♥国♥交通部长
Did you check her out?
你查过她吗?
Head to toe. Right.
从头到脚 好啊
So, you’re looking for a dish the size of a football field, huh?
你要找的足球场大的卫星天线 根本没有
Doesn’t exist. You can’t light a cigar in Cuba without us seeing it.
在古巴什么事情也瞒不过我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!