Now, 007, do please try and return some of…
请你试着让这些装备
Do please try and return some of this equipment in pristine order.
让这些装备完璧归赵
Don’t touch that! It’s my lunch.
别碰那个! 那是我的午餐
In London, April’s a spring month.
伦敦四月是春天
Oh, yeah? And what are you, the weatherman?
是吗? 你在报导气象吗?
For crying out loud, another stiff-assed Brit…
拜托 另一个有密♥码♥和口令…
with your secret codes and your passwords.
的英国佬
One of these days you guys are going to learn just to drop it.
总有一天 你们得学学别用这套
Come on, my car’s over there.
算了吧 我的车在那儿
After you. Thank you.
你先请 谢谢
Like you said, drop it.
就像你说的 别来这套
In London, April’s a spring month…
好 在伦敦四月是春天
whereas in St. petersburg we’re freezing our butts off!
圣彼得堡却冷得要命
Now, is that close enough for government work?
这样够了吗?
No. Show me the rose.
不够 给我看玫瑰
Please, no.
饶了我吧
All right, all right, all right!
好吧 好吧!
Muffy? Third wife.
“小毛”? 我第三个老婆
Jack Wade, CIA.
我是中情局魏杰克
James Bond, stiff-assed Brit.
英国佬 詹姆斯·邦德
That’s a nice move. Nice car.
身手不错 你的车也不错
This baby hasn’t let me down yet.
这个宝贝还没抛过锚呢
She’s an ugly little bitch, but she gets you there.
不中看却很中用
Hey, Bond, you do any gardening?
嘿 邦德 你种花吗?
Hand me that wrench, Jimmy?
吉米 把钳子拿给我
What do you know about Janus? Zilch. Zipsky.
你对亚努了解多少? 一无所知
No one’s ever seen him. But the man’s connected up the kazoo.
没人见过他 但他有高♥官♥相护
KGB, military. Screwdriver.
KGB 军方螺丝起子
Rumor has it, he lives on one of those old Soviet missile trains…
听说他住在旧苏联飞弹列车上
that armored stuff they ran around the country so we couldn’t target them.
包着铁甲到处开 所以我们无法追踪
Want to hand me that hammer, Jimbo?
把锤子给我好吗?
No, the bigger one. The sledge.
不 大的那个
Anyways, to tell the truth, you don’t find this guy. He finds you.
老实说 你找不到这家伙 只有他找得到你
Hell, it’s all Russian Mafia.
哼 不都是一些俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥
The best thing I can do is point you in the direction of his competition.
我只能带你找他的对手
Who is the competition? An exKGB guy.
这个对手是谁? 前KGB的人
A tough mother. Got a limp on his right leg. Name’s Zukovsky.
凶悍 右脚瘸了 叫祖考斯基
Valentin Dimitreveych Zukovsky? Yeah. You know him?
维伦汀·祖考斯基? 对呀 你认识他?
I gave him the limp.
他是被我打跛的
Yes?
有事吗?
Are these all you have?
只有这些吗?
How many do you want?
你还要多少?
Twenty-four for the American school, eleven for the Swedish.
“美国学校24台 瑞典11台
IBM compatible with 500 meg. hard drives…
IBM相容 五百MG硬碟
CD ROM and 14.4 modems.
附光碟机和数据机”
Will you pay dollars? Of course.
付美金吗? 当然了
If madame would require a demonstration, I could…
若女士需要 我可以演示…
Madame requires one demonstration model and a quiet place to test it.
我要一个样品到安静的地方试用
Natalya.
娜坦雅
Is everything satisfactory?
一切都满意吗?
Everything except the interruption.
不被你打搅扰很好
Now let me get you straight, Jimmy.
让我弄清楚 吉米
You shot him in the leg, you stole his car, you took his girl.
你射伤了他的脚偷走他的车和女友
And now you want Valentin Zukovsky to set you up with Janus?
现在却要他帮你和亚努见面?
Yes.
是的
Well, what are you going to do? Appeal to his heart?
你想干什么? 你想打动他的心吗?
No, his wallet.
不 他的钱包
Oh, that might work. Okay, show time.
啊 这可能有用 好啦 好戏上场
Valentin operates out of building number 23 there.
大本营在23大楼
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要这么做吗?
Last guy who dropped in uninvited went home airfreight…
上次有人硬闯 结果被化成灰…
in very small boxes.
装在小盒子送上飞机
Make sure they send me home first-class.
我一定要坐头等舱
Natalya, it’s me! It’s Boris!
娜坦雅! 是我 波洛!
It’s Boris! It’s Boris! Hello.
波洛! 波洛!
Another morning shot to hell.
今天倒霉透顶
Free market economy. I swear it will be the end of me.
自♥由♥市场经济会害死我
Walther PPK, 7.65 millimeter.
PPK 7.65口径
Only three men I know use such a gun.
我知道只有三个人用这种枪
I believe I’ve killed two of them.
我知道我杀了两个
Lucky me.
算我走运
I think not.
不见得
James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
Charming, sophisticated secret agent.
魅力十足的情报员
Shaken but not stirred.
处变不惊
I see you haven’t lost your delicate sense of humor, Valentin, huh?
你的幽默感还在 维伦汀
Or your need for an audience.
还是需要观众
Who’s strangling the cat?
谁唱歌♥像鸡叫?
Strangling a cat?
像鸡叫?
That is Irina, my mistress.
爱琳娜 我的情妇
A very talented girl.
挺有才华的女郎
Irina! Take a hike!
爱琳娜! 给我滚!
So, Mr. Bond…
那么 邦德先生
what is it that brings you to my neighborhood, hmm?
什么风把你吹来当邻居?
Still working for MI6…
还替老掉牙的情报局做事呢?
or have you decided to join the 21st century?
还是跨入21世纪了?
I hear the new M is a lady.
听说新M是个女的
I want you to do me a favor.
我要你帮个忙
He wants me to do him a favor!
他要我帮个忙!
My knee aches…
我的膝盖…
every single day, twice as bad when it is cold.
每天都痛 冬天更痛
Have you any idea how long the winter lasts in this country, hmm?
你知道苏俄冬天有多长吗?
Tell him, Dimitri!
告诉他 老弟!
Well, it depends… Silence!
这个么 要看… 闭嘴!
For an ex-KGB agent, you surprise me, Valentin.
你这过去的KGB干员 你让我吃惊啊 老兄
Someone of your stature must’ve realized the skill was not to hit your knee…
我不是故意射你膝盖
but to… miss the rest of you.
而是饶你老命
So why did you not kill me?
你为什么饶我?
Call it professional courtesy.
算是职业上的礼貌
Then I should extend you the same courtesy.
那我还得报答你
Kirov’s funeral parlor, 4:00 this afternoon.
下午四点契氏殡仪馆
Two hundred pounds of C4 explosives hidden in a casket.
棺材藏有两百磅强力炸♥药♥
Your man drives the hearse in, the money’s exchanged…
你手下把棺材载去换钱
their man drives the hearse out
对方把棺材接走
Their man will be arrested with the explosives.
结果他们因炸♥药♥被逮捕
Your man will make a miraculous escape with the money.
你们的人就能带着你的钱奇迹式脱身
Your money.
你的钱
And what do I owe for this accommodation?
我用什么跟你交换?
I want you to set me up… with Janus.
我要你安排我和亚努见面
What has he done to deserve you?
他怎么会惹上你?
Stole a helicopter. I have six.
他偷了架直升机 我有六架
Three. None that fly.
三架 其他的不能飞
Who’s counting?
谁管它?
These are not just criminals, Valentin, they’re traitors.
这些人是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
They used the chopper to steal a nuclear weapon.
他们偷走核武
Killed a lot of innocent Russians doing it.
滥投俄♥国♥无辜
What do you expect from a Cossack?
哥萨克人本性
Who?
谁?
This Janus, I’ve never met the man,
我是说亚努 我没见过他
but I know he’s a Lienz Cossack.
可我知道他是哥萨克人
Group that worked for the Nazis against the Russians, Second World War.
二次大战与纳粹合作对抗俄♥国♥
You know your history, Mr. Bond. At the end of the war…
你懂历史嘛 战争结束后…
the Lienz Cossacks surrendered to the British in Austria…
哥萨克人向奥地利的英军投降…
believing they’d join your government and wage war against the communists.
以为能和英军对抗俄共
But, the British betrayed them…
但是被英国人出♥卖♥♥♥了
sent them promptly back to Stalin who promptly had them all shot…
送回苏联后被斯大林下令处死
women, children, families.
老弱妇孺
Not exactly our finest hour.
不是我们的光荣时刻
Still, ruthless people. They got what they deserved.
他们很残暴 死了活该
I want you to set me up with Janus.
我要你安排我见亚努

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!