So, GoldenEye exists.
所以黄金眼确实存在
Yes.
没错
Could this be an accident? No.
这是意外吗? 不是
The helicopter.
因为直升机遭窃
If you wanted to steal the GoldenEye, it was the perfect getaway vehicle.
那是运送黄金眼的最好工具
Setting off the blast was the ideal way to wipe out any trace of the crime.
把基地炸掉就能毁灭证据
The Janus group?
亚努一伙?
It may have been involved with the helicopter.
可能跟直升机有关
I know the Russian failsafe systems.
我知道俄♥国♥的安全措拖
You don’t just walk in and ask for the keys to the bomb.
你不能随便进去取得炸♥弹♥的钥匙
You need the access codes.
必须要有密♥码♥
It had to be an insider.
一定是有内贼
And at least one person probably knows who it is.
至少有一个人知道是谁
Very well, sir. Thank you. Good night.
非常好 谢谢 晚安
The Prime Minister’s talked to Moscow.
首相与莫斯科联络过
They’re saying it was an accident during a routine training exercise.
他们说例行演习出了意外
Governments change. The lies stay the same.
换了政♥府♥还是照样说谎
What else do we know about the Janus syndicate?
亚努帮有线索吗?
Topflight arms dealers, headquartered in St. petersburg.
军♥火♥商大本营在圣彼得堡
The first outfit to restock the Iraqis during the Gulf War.
波斯湾战争中提供伊♥拉♥克♥军♥火♥
The head man’s unreliably described. No photographs.
首脑身分不明 没有照片
The woman, Onatopp…
那女人…安娜拓
is our only confirmed contact.
是唯一的线索
Would you care for a drink? Thank you.
你要来杯酒吗? 谢谢
Your predecessor kept cognac in the…
你的前任留下的干邑酒在上面…
I prefer bourbon.
我喜欢波本酒
Ice? Yes.
加冰吗? 好的
We’ve pulled the files on anyone who might have had access..
我们已经调阅了在塞维亚每个能获得
or authority at Severnaya.
使用密♥码♥的人的档案
The top name on the list is an old friend of yours, I understand.
据我所知 榜首是你的老朋友
Ourumov.
巫洛莫
They made him a General.
他晋升了将军
He sees himself as the next Iron Man of Russia.
自以为是俄♥国♥下一位铁腕人物
So our political analysts rule him out
分♥析♥家认为他不可能叛国
He doesn’t fit the profile of a traitor.
他不在嫌疑犯名单上
Are these the same analysts who said that GoldenEye couldn’t exist?
也是这些分♥析♥家说黄金眼是不可能存在的吗?
Who said the helicopter posed no immediate threat..
他们还说直升机事件没有威胁
and wasn’t worth following?
不值得调查?
You don’t like me, Bond. You don’t like my methods.
邦德 你不喜欢我 你也不喜欢我的做法
You think I’m an accountant…
你认为我是会计
a “bean counter,” more interested in my numbers than your instincts.
做为会计 我更相信数据而不是你的直觉
The thought had occurred to me. Good.
我是这么想过 很好
Because I think you’re a sexist, misogynist dinosaur.
因为我觉得你是个歧视女人厌恶女人的恐龙
A relic of the Cold War…
一个冷战的遗留人物
whose boyish charms, though wasted on me, obviously appeal…
他那男孩的魅力 尽管对我不管用
to that young woman I sent out to evaluate you.
却迷倒了我派去评估你的少女
Point taken. Not quite, 007.
我懂了 不完全 007
If you think for one moment I don’t have the balls to send a man out to die…
若你觉得我不敢派人送死
your instincts are dead wrong.
你可就大错特错了
I’ve no compunction about sending you to your death.
派你送死我心安理得
But I won’t do it on a whim,
但我不会轻举妄动
even with your cavalier attitude towards life.
即使你以骑士的态度面对人生
I want you to find GoldenEye.
我要你找到黄金眼
Find who took it, what they plan to do with it, and stop it.
找出谁是主犯阴谋是什么并且加以阻止
And if you should come across Ourumov, guilty or not…
如是遇到巫洛莫不管有没有罪…
I don’t want you running off on some kind of vendetta.
遇上他千万别公报私仇
Avenging Alec Trevelyan will not bring him back.
为艾力克报仇也救不活他
You didn’t get him killed. Neither did you.
不是你让他害死的 也不是你杀的他
Don’t make it personal.
这点你不必自责
Never.
不会的
Bond.
邦德?
Come back alive.
活着回来
Good morning, General Ourumov.
早 巫将军
Defense Minister Mishkin, gentlemen.
国防部长米西根 各位好
Please deliver your report.
请开始报告
As this Council is aware, 72 hours ago…
据各位所知 一个秘密武器别号♥黄金眼…
a secret weapon system code-named GoldenEye was detonated over Severnaya.
在72小时前在塞维亚遭到引爆
As head of Space Division…
作为太空部负责人
I personally undertook the investigation.
我会亲自调查
I have concluded this crime was committed by Siberian separatists…
我认为这个罪行是西伯利亚分♥裂♥主义者所为
seeking to create political unrest.
希望造成政♥治♥动♥乱♥
Regrettably, the peaceful work…
很不幸…
and much-needed hard currency earnings of Severnaya…
塞维亚的太平的工作与外汇收入…
have been set back by several years.
不得不倒♥退♥几年
Therefore, I tender my resignation.
在此我愿引咎辞职
It seems the Council does not want your head, Arkady Grigorovich.
委员会不想拿你开刀
Merely your loyal assurance that there are no other GoldenEye satellites.
只要你保证不会再有其他的金眼睛卫星武器
I can give you that assurance, Defense Minister.
我向你保证 国防部长
And what of the two missing Severnaya technicians?
那失踪的两名技术员呢?
I was aware only of the one, Boris Grishenko.
我只知道一名 葛波洛
There was a girl also whose body was not among the dead.
还有一名女孩没找到尸体
Natalya Fyodorovna Simonova, a level-two programmer.
娜坦雅·席蒙娜 二级程式设计师
I will investigate immediately, Defense Minister.
我会马上调查
It would seem presumptuous, General…
在你手下下落不明前
to blame this incident on Siberian separatists…
断然指责…
before the whereabouts of your own people are determined.
西伯利亚分♥裂♥者不太好
Do you agree?
不是吗?
Yes, Defense Minister.
是的 部长
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
谢谢你提醒我
That will be all.
没事了
Morning, Q. Sorry about the leg. Skiing?
早安 Q 腿怎么了? 滑雪跌伤?
Hunting!
打猎
Right. Now pay attention, 007.
注意 007
First, your new car, BMW.
你的车 宝马
Agile, five forward gears, all-points radar…
五段排档全方向雷达
self-destruct system…
自动毁灭系统
and naturally, all the usual refinements.
各种设备齐全
Now, this I’m particularly proud of.
我对这个特别感到骄傲
Behind the headlights, stinger missiles.
车灯后面 刺螯飞弹
Excellent. Just the thing for unwinding after a rough day at the office.
太好了 辛苦工作了一天 可以发泄一下
Need I remind you, 007…
我要提醒你 007
that you have a licence to kill…
虽然你有杀人执照…
not to break the traffic laws.
但开车还是不能违规
I wouldn’t think of it. Good.
我怎么敢 很好
Right. Let’s get on to more practical matters.
现在来点实用知识
A typical leather belt.
普通男用皮带
Male, size 34, buckle notch.
三十四寸 扣环式
Have you finished? Yes.
玩完了没? 好了
Good. A typical leather belt.
很好 普通皮带
Q, I’m familiar with that device.
这玩意我很熟
Not one with a 75-foot rappelling cord built into the buckle.
皮带扣藏有75尺钢丝
Fire, and out shoots a piton…
它能射出铁勾
followed by a high-tensile wire designed to support your weight.
加上强韧钢丝支撑你的重量
I see. And what if I need additional support?
要是我要载人呢?
It’s tested for one, 007.
只能一个人用 007
Flight 878 to St. petersburg.
878班机到圣彼得堡
X-ray document scanner.
X光文件扫描器
A pen. This is a Class Four grenade.
笔 这是一只四级手榴弹
Three clicks arms the four-second fuse.
按三次后四秒引爆
Another three disarms it.
马上再按三次就取消
How long did you say the fuse was?
你说时间多久?
Oh, grow up, 007!
别玩了 007!
They always said the pen was mightier than the sword.
大家都说笔比剑更可怕
Thanks to me, they were right.
因为我 此话成真
Look, let’s ask Freddie here to demonstrate for us.
咱们请费迪示范一次
Here we are. Sorry about this, Fred.
对不起 费迪
One… two… three.
一 二 三
Don’t say it.
别多嘴!
The writing’s on the wall?
墙上的涂鸦?
Along with the rest of him.
还有他的残舷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!