你偷了她的手表? – 噢 不不
You stole her watch? – Oh, no, no, no.
不 我开玩笑的 – 她只是在开玩笑
No… I’m just teasing. – She’s just teasing.
你没开玩笑 – 不,她不是
No, you’re not. – No, she’s not.
对 没开玩笑
No, I’m not.
因为不知道时间 我先闪人了
I didn’t know what time it… I got to go.
见到你太好了 迈克
It’s so good to meet you, Mike.
你肯定很自豪 – 那当然
You must be very proud. – Never doubted for a second.
开始吧 五
Here we go! Five!
四 三
Four! Three!
二 一
Two! One!
耶
Yeah… baby!
我来为股市开♥盘♥了
I’m ringing the bell, baby!
在这个我们一直密切追踪报道的事件中
In the story we’ve been following very closely,
瓦肖矿业
Washoe Mining
可能是本年度最佳股票
may be the stock of the year.
在纽约证券交易所
On their first day
第一天上市瓦肖矿业
on the New York Stock Exchange, Washoe Mining
股价如火箭般蹿升
turned into a rocket ship today.
你好 很高兴见到你 – 肯尼 迈克 来吧
Hi. Great to meet you. – Kenny. Mike. Come.
哦
Oh.
不用了 谢谢
No, I’m okay. Thank you.
这和钱都是祖传的基因
This and the money are in the genes.
你好我是肯尼·威尔斯幸会
How are you? Kenny Wells. Good to meet you.
这是真事
True fucking story.
在座的谁想知道
Who at this table wants to know the secret
赌球赢钱的秘诀是什么
to winning bets at pro football?
什么秘诀 – 每次都押东海岸球队
What’s that? – Take the east coast team
知道为什么吗
every fucking time. You know why?
因为西海岸球队在午夜之后才开球
The west coast team… to them, they’re playing after midnight.
我是瑞秋·希尔 – 嗯
Rachel Hill. – Mm.
巨人队的球迷 – 肯尼·威尔斯 瑞秋
Giants fan. – Kenny Wells, Rachel.
你做什么职业?瑞秋·希尔
So, what do you do, Rachel Hill?
投资者公♥关♥ – 嗯
Investor relations. – Mm.
布朗&托马斯公♥司♥团队的
Brown, Thomas. On the team.
不错 你肯定是
Cheers to that. You got to be the best-looking one
团队中最漂亮的一个
on the team, I’ll tell you that.
就像一只醉酒的浣熊
It’s like a drunk raccoon
手上拿着蓝宝石
got a hold of the Hope diamond.
不能离它太近了
You don’t want to get too close,
但也不能让浣熊跑了
but you’re not going to let it get away either.
这是你的浣熊 – 嗯
It’s your raccoon. – Mm.
你让它经营一家数十亿美元的公♥司♥?
You let it run a multi-billion-dollar company?
怎么 失去你这个客户
What, and lose you as a client
和我一半的业务?
and half the rest of my business?
怎样都是有风险的
There’s risks and there’s risks.
但也依然是件好事
Still, it was a good fucking day.
谁想请我喝一杯
Now, who wants to buy me a drink?
三杯杜松子酒
Three double shots of Jack.
告诉我赤手空拳
So tell me, to go out into the wilderness
走入荒野
with your bare hands
发现了人人都想要的东西
and discover something that everybody wants…
这是什么感觉
how does that feel?
我来敬杯酒
I, uh… propose a toast.
好
Hear, hear.
敬给一种经常被误解的小动物
To a small creature, often misunderstood.
敬给浣熊
To the raccoon.
我的天
Well, fuck me.
金河
River of gold.
一不小心
The thing is, if you don’t watch it,
就会被金子迷住
gold will grow on you.
我现在能明白了 – 嗯
I can see that now. – Mm.
我不想谈 – 什么…
I don’t want to talk about it. – What did…
我什么都没干
I wasn’t doing anything.
我说了不想谈
I said I don’t want to talk about it!
我能怎么样
Well, what the fuck should I have done, huh?
还能把她压在桌子上
Just bend her over the table right there
大庭广众之下开始干?
and fucking banged her in front of everybody?
反正你醉酒后也硬不起来
You are too drunk to get it up anyway.
这可不一定 亲爱的
I’ll take that challenge, baby.
我不关心你跟那个隆胸女调情
I don’t care about you flirting with Miss Pneumatic 1988.
你以为我没见过这种事吗
You think I haven’t seen that shit before, Kenny?
她的胸部很小
She had tiny little fucking titties.
你觉得不是真的?
You don’t think they were real?
不 这些事都不是真的
No, none of this is real. None of it.
你为什么这么…
Why are you fucking…
我们成功了
We made it!
倒霉 – 老婆 你干什么
Shit. – Baby, what the fuck?!
你知道你的问题所在吗
You know what your problem is, Kay?
不知道 你还是告诉我吧 – 你没有见识
No. Why don’t you tell me. – You’ve got no vision.
知道吗 没有见识
Right? Fucking vision.
你的见识也就这么高
Your vision starts right here, and it goes to right here.
这里是厨房♥水槽
Right here is the fucking kitchen sink,
而这里就是家具店
and right here’s the goddamn parking lot
的停车场
at the furniture store.
来吧 – 你是指那种
Come on. – You mean an actual job
能养家蝴口的工作吗
that would support a person in the place they live?
你是指这种见识吗
You mean that vision?
知道吗 你去死
You know what? Fuck you.
我去死 – 你去死
Ah, Kay, fuck me. – Fuck you.
你去死 怎么
Fuck you. Fuck… Wh-wh-what, what?
你看不懂这里的事吗
Don’t you see what’s happening here?
好吧
Oh, great. Go… Yeah, yeah.
收拾你的行李吧 回到你的贫穷生活
Pack your shit, run back to your shitty life, huh?
我还挺喜欢我的贫穷生活 – 哎呀
You know what? I like my shitty life. – Christ.
那是我的生活 – 你就省省吧
It’s mine. – Fucking giving this up.
你一直想要一只断腿的乌
You always wanted a broken bird, didn’t you?
虽然说的好听 但在心里
Said the right things, but in here,
你一直不相信我是不是
you never fucking believed in me, did you?
你一直不相信我 是不是
You never believed in me, did you, Kay?
你喜欢我失败 是不是
Hmm? You like me losing, don’t you?
你怎么能说这种话 – 这能让你感到舒服些
How can you even say that? – It makes you feel comfortable,
这让你心理平衡
doesn’t it? Does it feel comfortable, Kay?
这些人在利用你
These people are using you.
他们不在乎你 – 我他妈的不…
They don’t care about you. – I don’t fucking…
更是不相信你
And they certainly don’t believe in you.
可我找到了金矿 – 该死的…
Yeah, but, Kay, I found gold. – Goddamn…
现在我们是赢家
Now we’re winning, babe.
你就不能让我成为赢家吗
Would you just let me have the win?
我们是赢家
We’re winning!
你就没想过我心里有数吗
It ever occur to you that I know what I’m doing?
希望你有数
I hope you do.
嗯?
Huh?
我有数
I do.
我爱的是你的心 – 嗯
I love what’s in there… – Mm.
超出你的想像
More than you’ll ever know.
这些人会玩死你
These guys are going to tear you up.
嗯
Mm.
我不想眼睁睁看着后面的事情
Don’t ask me to watch what happens next.
我心里有数凯
I know what I’m doing, Kay.
我心里有数
I know what I’m fucking doing.
你接下来做了什么 威尔斯
What’d you do next, Wells?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我顺其自然
I rode it.
我顺其自然 詹宁斯
I rode it, Jennings.
双份的施格兰加冰
Another double. Seagram’s on the rocks.
是的
Yes, sir.
我也要一杯
And I’ll have the same.
天 你不必讨好我
Oh, goddamn. You don’t have to impress me.
让我想起我的童年
Reminds me of my childhood.
迷人的肯尼·威尔斯
So how is everything