我可以告诉你们肯尼·威尔斯就是其中一员
and I can tell you Kenny Wells is up there with them.
我们绝不是
We’re not by any stretch of the imagination
让你们退居二线
suggesting at this moment that anybody take a backseat.
只是考虑一下战略伙伴 – 绝不可能
Just be open to strategic alliances. – No fucking…
方法!
way!
这是我的钱
It’s a dime out of every one of my dollars,
不是你们的钱
not your dollars!
我刚就己经拒绝了
I said no a second ago.
如果你们想投资 我们有金矿
You want to invest? We got the gold.
我们可以谈
We can talk about it.
并不需要什么伙伴
Don’t need a fucking partner. I know that.
关于这种事
You know, there’s something about…
找到金矿
finding gold…
其困难程度是无法用语言描述的
that is so difficult to put into words.
非常的难
It’s real difficult.
要靠舌头来品尝
Taste of it on your tongue.
靠手指来触摸
The feel of it between your fingers,
电击般的感觉
it’s… it’s electric.
就像是毒品
It’s like a drug,
因为能让你上瘾
’cause it hooks you.
而这正是你们在城市里体验不到的
And it’s precisely what you’re missing here in the city.
所以我们之间才很难交谈
It’s what makes it so hard for us to have this conversation
因为你们从未有过这种感觉
because you have never felt it.
我给你们个建议
So I have a proposal for you.
把你们的机构投资者找来
Put together your institutional players,
那些掌管大笔资金的人
the guys who rep the big money.
谁想实地感受一下的话
Whoever needs to kick the tires on this thing.
我会带他们去河上做一次旅行
I will take them on a little trip up the river.
那么 是阿科斯塔
So… it was Acosta
提出的去Kensana的公费旅游?
who proposed the-the junket in Kensana?
还是你们一起商量的办法
Or did you cook that up together?
詹宁斯你不明白
Oh, Jennings, you’re… you’re not getting it.
我们不觉得需要商量任何办法
Look, we-we didn’t feel like we had to cook up anything.
四面八方的人都来主动找我
I mean, I had people coming at me from all sides.
我的邻居哈特·哈伯德
My-my neighbor, Hart Hubbard,
他是草坪护理专业人员
he’s a lawn care professional.
平时只担心凯的桑树
Usually only worried about Kay’s mulberry tree
伸到他家的院子里来
leaning over the back of his fence,
但现在 他也用起了采矿术语
but now he’s dropping mining terms.
喂 肯尼 Kensana河的金矿纯度是多少
“Hey, Kenny, how’s the grade purity over there at Kensana?
我听说很高 样品频率是多少
I hear it’s great. How about the core frequency?”
这是哈特·哈伯德的话一个以修剪草坪为业的人
Hart fucking Hubbard. He mows grass for a living.
我们询问过哈伯德先生 – 总之我的意思是
We interviewed Mr. Hubbard. – What I’m saying is we didn’t
我们不需要想什么办法
think we needed to cook up anything.
谁都想投资
Everybody wanted in.
那么 的确是阿斯科特提出来的银行家旅游?
So it was Acosta who proposed the banker junket?
是的
Yes.
这招很高明
It was a genius move.
出了机场之后
Now, you get outside,
你们要跟紧我 看好自己的饯包
stick close to me and hang on to your wallets.
不坐 不坐
Come on, come on. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
走开走开
Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back.
他来了
There he is.
诸位这是迈克·阿科斯塔
Gentlemen, Mike Acosta.
格伦
Glen.
阿科斯塔
Acosta.
鲍勃 – 阿科斯塔
Bobby. – Acosta.
杰夫·杰克逊
Jeff Jackson.
如果谁想反悔的话
If any one of you wants to turn back,
现在还来得及
this is your chance.
什么
What’s that?
他吓唬你们呢 欢迎来到印尼
He’s just messing with you. Welcome to Indo, boys.
我们发现金矿后
When we got the hit,
以此为中心在四周勘探
we stepped out in a radiating pattern
直到我们确定金矿的范围
and we kept going until we had the definitive picture.
我们在描绘地下地质学
We’re mapping the underlying geology.
样品被切成块 然后粉碎
The cores are cut into sections, and then crushed.
然后包装 密封
They are then bagged and sealed.
这笼子全天有人看守
This cage is guarded 24/7.
保安把样品护送到下游
Under guard, the samples are sent down river
加里曼丹的独♥立♥化验室
to independent labs in Kalimantan.
如果密封受到任何破坏
If a seal is broken or damaged in any way,
根据法律 化验室就必须舍弃整个样品
the lab, by law, has to discard the entire sample.
所有安保措施都己经到位
Every safeguard has been put in place
来确保整个过程的安全
to assure the security of the process.
金刚石锯条 碎石机
Diamond-tipped saw blades, rock crushers.
从大地深处取出的样品
Core samples being ripped from the guts of the Earth.
这一切听起来都不错 不过
It all sounds great, but…
你们还是想看看金子
you boys want to see some gold.
我竟然在干这种事
No one’s going to believe this shit.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
不确定 你呢
Not sure. What about you?
阿斯科特感觉是个懂行的人
Acosta seems to know what he’s talking about,
但另一位就难说了
but, uh, I don’t know.
喂喂
Hey. Hey.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我好像有所发现
I think I… I think I got something.
看这个
See this?
多一些这种东西
Few more like this,
就足以铺设华尔街的道路
you can pave Wall Street.
当杰克逊淘出那个金块的时候
When Jackson pulled that nugget out,
他们都信服了
we had ’em.
布朗&托马斯公♥司♥自豪的宣布
Brown, Thomas is proud
公开♥发♥♥售♥两千七百万股
to announce the public offering of 27 million shares
A级普通股
of class A common stock
和瓦肖矿业原始股
and the initial listing of Washoe Mining
在纽约证券交易所
on the New York Stock Exchange!
我们会赚上一大笔钱
We’re all going to make a lot of fucking money!
欢迎下榻华尔道夫酒店 夫人
Welcome to the Waldorf Astoria, ma’am.
我们会把您的行李送上楼
We’ll get your bags right upstairs.
肯尼
Kenny?
你在吗
Are you here?
宝贝
Baby?
你在哪?
Where are you?

Ah.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你意外吗
You surprised?
是啊
Yeah.
这是你最喜欢的花吧
It’s your favorite flower, right?
亲爱的
Babe.
你真美 凯
You look beautiful, Kay.
过来
Come here.
我想死你了
I have missed you so much.
别提有多想了
You have no idea.
这是不是你睡过的最软的床单
Are these the softest sheets you’ve ever felt?
我觉得是 – 是的
Yeah, you know, I think they are. – Yeah.
想不想滚床单 – 好
You want to get under ’em? – Yeah.
你们好
Oh, hello, men.
诸位 这是凯
Everyone, meet the lovely Kay.
布莱恩 – 幸会
Brian. Hi. – Nice to meet you.
霍利斯 – 嗨
Hollis. Kay. – Hi.
幸会
Pleasure. Nice to meet you.
这位斯坦帧你认识 – 哎
Stanton, you know. – Hey.
这一行唯一和我流汗一样多的人
The only man in this business that sweats as much as I do.
我们来吧
All right, let’s do this, huh?
这就是他
Ah, there he is.
迈克·阿科斯塔独一无二的迈克
Mike Acosta, the one and only.
迈克 这位是凯
Mike, meet Kay.
两个我在世上最喜欢的人
Two of my favorite people in the world.
他为了去见你 还偷了我的表
You know this one stole my watch to go meet you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!