卖♥♥给我们 但有个条件
to give us his business on one condition.
劳埃德 我要你
Lloyd, I want you
亲自负责我的帐户
to personally handle my account.
我要你
I-I need you to be
二十四小时随叫随到
available to me 24/7,
就像是我的随从一般
365, as you will be riding shotgun in my jockstrap.
没问题 好的 谢谢
Absolutely. Yes. Thank you.
那我们别站在这儿了
Well, let’s quit standing around here
去赚钱吧
and go make some goddamn money, huh?
我赞同
That sounds good to me.
肯尼 肯尼
Kenny? Kenny?
肯尼你看了上一份报告吗
Kenny, did you read the last report?
肯尼 你看了上一份报告吗
Kenny, did you read the last report?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我现在正在看 我的天
No, I’m looking at them right now. Holy shit!
我的天就对了 朋友
Holy shit is right, my friend.
真是难以置信
No, it’s unbelievable.
我的天
Holy shit.
鲍比 我从这里
Bobby, I can hear your wife
就能听到你老婆笑了
smiling from here.
回到了你的老地方了 肯尼
Right back where you belong, Kenny.
这办公楼里有很多鬼 诸位
Yeah, there’s a lot of ghosts in this building, boys.
干得好 托德
Oh, nice work, Todd!
哇
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
好了
All right, men.
我们的股票将要上涨了
Now, this stock is going to start cooking.
你们一定要卖♥♥掉一点
Make sure you put a little bit away.
卖♥♥掉一些 为长远考虑
Sell some. Just the long way. Just in case.
尤其是你 – 怎么了
Especially you. – What?
卖♥♥掉一些 – 我…
Put a little bit away. – I…
你这人从来
For the first time in your life,
不做最坏的打算
think rainy day, Bobby, okay?
好的 好的 – 嗨
Of-of course. Of course. – Hey.
什么? – 好吗
What? – Okay?
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
我们要发大财了
Oh, we’re going to be so fucking rich.
至少装出工作的样子
At least look like you’re working, man.
什么事
Yeah?
这是什么
What do you got?
投资计划
Wildcatters, basically.
这个叫迈克·阿科斯塔的人取得了一些成功
This Mike Acosta has had some success. Copper.
要被弗里波特接管
Got taken over by Freeport Mac.
详细情况都在里面 – 我听说过阿科斯塔
It’s all in there. – Yeah. I’ve heard of Acosta.
这个计划不错 – 我们先从
I like this. – But I think We start
好消息开始 有百分之五十的股票
with the good news, which is that we are, uh,
已经卖♥♥出去 我们想为你们
50% allocated and, uh, we want to set aside, uh,
留出剩下百分之五十的三十
30 of the remaining 50 for you boys…
这里还有吃的 午餐时别喝酒
There’s more food here. Don’t drink through lunch.
好吗
All right?
只是吃点东西
Or just eat something as well.
喂 凯 – 电♥话♥
Hey, Kay! – Phone!
怎么了 – 电♥话♥
What? – Phone, please.
那一个 谢谢你 – 那部电♥话♥要我接吗
That one. Thank you. – You want me to answer it?
你好
Hello.
瓦肖矿业公♥司♥ 你要找谁
Uh, Washoe Mining. How may I direct your call?
肯尼·威尔斯 – 请稍等
Hi. Uh, Kenneth Wells, please. – Please hold.
肯尼 找你的电♥话♥
Kenny, you got a call!
谢谢你 亲爱的 – 爱你 宝贝
Thank you, dear. – Love you, baby.
好的
All right.
我是肯尼·威尔斯
Kenny Wells.
我是纽约布朗&托马斯公♥司♥的布莱恩·伍尔夫
This is Brian Woolf at Brown, Thomas in New York.
我是矿业和石油集团的
I’m with the minerals and oil group.
不会吧
No shit.
嗯
Uh-huh.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这很好 布莱恩
Well, that sounds outstanding, Brian.
告诉你
And let me tell you something.
我很期待
I’m looking forward to it.
好的
All right.
他们要收♥购♥我
They’re fucking flying me out.
他们要收♥购♥我
They’re fucking flying me out.
来吧
Come on!
在我看来
Yeah, the way I see it,
银行是干什么的 谁知道呢
what banks do… who knows?
但建成这个国家的不是那些西装革履的人
But what made this country is not tight asses in suits…
无意冒犯 先消消气
No offense… Taking the easy way down,
而是我和迈克这样的实干家
but guys like me and Mike who jump.
我们现在搞的
What we have
是非公开配售
is a private placement in play here.
己经有超过百分之五十被订购了
Already over 50% subscribed.
如果一切顺利的话
Now, if the numbers keep coming in good,
这是肯定的
which… they’re fucking going to,
天空是这件事的极限
the sky is the limit on this thing.
你不必向我们推销 我们做过调查
You don’t have to sell us. We’ve done the math.
我相信你们发现的
We believe you’re sitting on
是十年来最大的金矿
the largest gold find of the decade.
我可以坦白说吗 威尔斯先生
May I speak plainly, Mr. Wells?
当然 布莱恩 这是唯一的交谈方式
Of course, Brian. That’s the only way to speak.
我们的客户希望能看到切实可行的计划
Our clients are going to want to see a serious plan
能把一个不稳定地区的化验结果
to turn lab results in a volatile region
变成我们愿意押上自己声誉的投资
into an investment we can all stake our reputations on.
这不成问题
It’s not going to be a problem.
不这不是问题本身
No, it’s not a problem, per se,
但事实是你们两个都没有
but the fact remains that neither of you have taken
把这么大规模的金矿投入生产
a find of this magnitude through production.
等一下 布莱恩
Wait just a minute there, Brian.
我们发现了金矿 我们可以开采
We-we found it, we can dig it up.
没什么复杂的 实际上从历史上看
It’s not that complicated. Actually,
这种事有可能极为复杂
historically, we found it could be quite complicated,
我们希望有机会
and we’d like the opportunity
帮你们制定经营计划
to help you formulate how you present the operation side.
你具体是什么意思
Wh-what-what exactly does that mean?
我希望两位考虑
I’d like you both to consider
增加一个战略合作伙伴
bringing on a strategic partner.
噢
Oh.
好
All right.
你们有没有谁
Have any of you ever
穿着你们手工制♥造♥的休闲鞋
set one of your… your handmade loafers
亲自下过山洞
down in the hole in the side of a mountain?
没有 – 但我们有
No. – No. We have.
瓦肖公♥司♥有这传统
Washoe has history.
我们对瓦肖公♥司♥做过相当详尽的分♥析♥
We’ve done a fairly thorough analysis of Washoe,
威尔斯先生我们觉得你们需要战略帮助
Mr. Wells, and we feel like you need strategic help.
不 没门 这是新时代
No. No way. No. This is a new day, all right?
而印尼是完全不同的
And Indonesia is goddamn different.
我们可以帮你把金子运下山
We can help you get off the side of that mountain.
我不需要帮助
I don’t need any help
就能把金子运下山
getting off the side of the goddamn mountain.
这事我能摆平
I can land this plane.
我能
I can’t
威尔斯来找我
Wells came and found me.
我得承认 我当时正处于低谷
I was at a low point, I have to admit.
在这一行是常事 有起有伏
It happens in this business, ups and downs.
但他资助了我用他的晨后一分钱
But he backed me with his last cent,
不仅如此他还冒着生命危险
and more than that, he risked his life,
差点搭上自己的命
almost lost it, actually.
有一段时间是挺悬的
It was touch and go there for a bit.
而现在我们抓住了牛角
And now we have the bull by its horns.
那可是很大的牛角
And, boys, they’re big fucking horns.
我跟最优秀的人合作过
I’ve worked with the best,