店老板出来问:先生
Right? Dealer comes out and he says, “Sir,
你是在想买♥♥一辆凯迪拉克吗
are you thinking about buying a Cadillac?”
他说:不 我肯定要买♥♥一辆卡迪拉克
He says, “No. I’m definitely buying a Cadillac.
但我心里想的
“What I’m thinking about…
是女人
is pussy.”
女人
Pussy.

Mm. Oh, shit.
凯迪拉克是
Cadillac is…
女人的最爱
Pussy magnet.
你也喜欢凯迪拉克?
You like Cadillacs.
是的
Yeah!
嗨 小心 小心
Hey! Heads up, right there. Oh!

Ah…
我要坐副驾驶座
I gotta ride shotgun.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
杰拉德·福特总统
President Gerald Ford,
是个高个子 – 嗯
a tall man. – Mm-hmm.
乔治·布♥什♥
George H.W. Bush…
个子特别高
a very tall man.

Mm-hmm.
马克·汉考克
Mark Hancock…
也是个高个子
also tall man.
我父亲
My father…
是个矮个子
small man.
身材不高
Small in stature.
但他爱他的家人
But… he loves his family.
我父亲也是
Mine, too.
是的
Yeah.
死在为我母亲买♥♥菜回来的路上
Died in the driveway bringing in the groceries for my mother.
心脏病发
His heart.
人之常情啊
Fuck, well, it makes sense, huh?
敬给威尔斯的父亲
To father of Wells.
八五一五分成
85/15 Split,
如果你有胆量的话
if you have the balls.
五五分成我还可以考虑
50/50, and I might consider it.
就这么定了
That’s a fucking deal.
就这么定了 但前提是你有胆量的话
That’s a deal if you have the balls.
没胆量 就没得谈
No balls, no deal.
肯尼
Kenny…
你有胆量吗
do you have balls?
你问我有没有胆量? – 是的
You asking me if I got fucking balls? – Yeah.
他绝对有胆量
Fuck, he has balls.
到里面去? – 嗯
Go in there? – Mm-hmm.
八五一五分成? – 嗯
Fucking 85/15 fucking split? – Mm-hmm.
没胆量
No balls…
就没得谈
no deal.
打开吧
Open it.
我在摸一只老虎
I’m touching a tiger.
我要提高条件 我们六♥四♥分成
I’ll pull my cock out, we go 60/40.
你完了
Ah, fuck you.
迈克 我在摸一只老虎的额头
Mike, I’m touching a tiger right between the eyes.
霍利斯 怎么了
Hollis, what’s going on?
你没听说吗
You haven’t heard?
威尔斯谈下了生意
Wells cut a deal.
生意?什么生意
A deal? What are you talking about?
谁会跟他做生意
Who cut a deal with him?
苏哈托 印尼政♥府♥
Suharto. The Indonesian government.
什么 – 瓦肖公♥司♥占有开采金矿的百分之十五
What? – Washoe retains 15% of the find.
其它百分之八十五归苏哈托指定的一家公♥司♥
The other 85 goes to a company of Suharto’s choosing,
而这家公♥司♥的老板正是苏哈托的儿子
which just so happens to be owned by his son.
威尔斯让我们前功尽弃 – 汉考克呢
Wells cut us off at the knees. – What about Hancock?
他退出了 这个数目他竞争不过
He’s out. Can’t compete at that number.
己经敲定了 布莱恩
Deal’s done, Brian.
现在威尔斯和阿科斯塔是史上最大金矿
Wells and Acosta are now the only outside partners
唯一的外国合作伙伴
in the biggest gold strike in history.
我们完全没有份
We represent exactly none of it.
百分之十五也太少了 – 少吗
15% is a terrible deal. – Is it?
三百亿美元的百分之十五是多少
What’s 15% of $30 billion?
我可以解释 你见过他
I can explain. You met him.
你没事的 布莱恩
You’ll be fine, Brian.
没你什么责任
You’ll land on your feet.
我以为你回来时 只剩下一堆骨头
I was afraid you’d come home with a bone in your nose
或一些狗屎样的东西 – 大家都好吗
or some such shit. – How are we doing?
伙计 – 嗨 凯在哪儿
Good, man. – Hey, where’s Kay?
你没听说吗 – 听说什么
You didn’t hear? – Hear what?
她辞职了
She quit.
她在家具店里升职了
She got a promotion out at the store.
经理助理 – 罗伊 电视大点声
Assistant manager. – Hey, Roy, turn that up.
肯尼·威尔斯 上新闻了
Kenny Wells, right there! It’s on the news, man!
…巨大的金矿发现
Massive gold strike,
阻止了纽波特控股公♥司♥的收♥购♥
fending off a takeover by Newport Holdings.
瓦肖矿业股价飘升
Washoe shares are soaring…

Oh, yeah!
飘升 飘升
Soaring! Soaring!
肯尼你能过来一下吗
Kenny! Can I see you a minute?
什么事 克莱夫
What you got, Clive?
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
I just got a call.
全国探矿业协会
The National Association of Prospectors
将把金镐奖授予你
is gonna honor you with the Golden Pickaxe.
你是开玩笑吗 – 不是
You shittin’ me? – No, I’m not.
你现在成了世界上最优秀的探矿者了
You are now the best miner in the world.
相信此刻你父亲在微笑着
And I’m sure somewhere your daddy is smiling.
如果他没笑 我也会替他一起笑了
Well, goddamn, if he’s not, I can smile for the both of us.

Ah…
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找个人
Got to find someone.
谁啊
Yeah?
迈克 没想到你真的来了
Mike. I didn’t think you could make it.

Okay,
一千只猴子一千匹马
A thousand monkeys, thousand horses…

uh…
穿过来再绕一圈
and across and around…
我很紧张
I’m nervous.
你没问题的
You’re gonna be okay.
我们每一个
“Every last one of us
生活在内华达州的人
“who calls the great state of Nevada home…
当初都是带着梦想
“arrived here…
来到了这里
“with a dream.
当年我曾祖父乘着马车来到这里
“It was my great granddad who came out here on a wagon.
只有一匹马和两头骡子
“He had a horse and he had two mules…
他最后停下来
“when they finally stopped moving

“and said…
就是这里了
‘This is the place.”‘
太煽情了?
Too much?
还不错
That’s good.
是的
Yeah.
我们的肯尼·威尔斯
Our own Kenny Wells!
上台来吧丹尼
Get up here, Kenny!
谢谢
Thank you. Um…
我曾祖父
My great granddad…
也是个探矿者
was one of us.
他乘着马车来到这里 带着一匹马和两头骡子
He came out here in a wagon with two horses and a mule,
他一路穿越了六个州
and, you know, he crossed six states
到这里慢了下来
before he slowed down, and it was it was when he got here
最后拉着缰绳说
that he finally pulled those reins back and said…
就是这里了
“This is the place.”
什么是探矿者
What is a prospector?
别 别
No, no, I’m…
我是认真的
Seriously, what…
什么是探矿者
What is a prospector?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!