三秒之后 我要朝你开枪
Okay, in three seconds, I’m going to shoot you.
你要做什么
You’re going to do what?
我会还击的
I’ll shoot back!
这是你的计划
That’s your plan?

One!

Two!
下个数字是三
Next number’s three!
我会数数
I can count.
他要朝我们开枪了
He’s going to bloody shoot us.

Three!
你枪法真烂 伙计
You’re a shit shot, pal.
现在你要去见造物主了
Now you’re going to meet your maker.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
这些是空包弹 你个蠢货
Those were blanks, you dipshit.
好了 大家请大声从九十往前数
Okay, folks. Count to 90 out loud and backward.
数到零之前别停
And don’t stand up until you get there.
开始数
Start counting!
90 89 88 87 86…
90, 89, 88, 87, 86…
怎么了 威利
What’s going on, Willie?
没事 我就是有点紧张 我没事
Nothing. I just got a little overwhelmed, that’s all. I’m good.
那真是发作的好时机
That was a hell of a time for a panic attack!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不必了 我们成功了
No need for that. We made it.
难的部分过去了
Hard part’s over.
现在要上演大结局了
Now’s the time for the grand finale.
出租车
Taxi! Taxi!
好了
All right.
请到皇后区的阿斯托里亚
Astoria, Queens, please.
他一时半会儿停不了
He’s not going to stop anytime soon.
他的劲儿会过去的
He’ll eventually pass out.
先生们
Gentlemen,
对甜点有兴趣吗
can I interest you in dessert?
你有什么派
What kind of pie do you have?
我们有酸橙派 素南瓜 樱桃-芒果…
We have Key lime, vegan pumpkin, cherry-mango…
各来一块
A slice of each.
再来点香槟
And more champagne.
对 再来点香槟
Yeah, more champagne.
香槟马上到
Champagne it is.
你不能再喝了
Whoa, no more booze for you.
站稳了 真是沾杯就醉
Steady there, lightweight.
不是因为酒
It’s not the booze.
什么 等等 不是因为酒
What? Wait, it’s not the booze?
嘿 能叫救护车吗
Hey! Can you please call an ambulance? Please?
威利 你哪里疼
Where does it hurt, Willie?
哪都疼
Everywhere.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
拉他起来 地是湿的
Pull him up. It’s wet.
叫辆救护车
Call an ambulance!
发生得太快了
It just happened so quickly.
放大
Zoom in.
定格在那
Freeze frame there.
非裔美国人
African-American?
看上去是的
Appears so.
得有六十多岁了
Got to be at least late 60’s.
整理出其他人的照片
Get stills of the others.
我要遍地都贴上
I want them plastered everywhere.
他从没提起过这个
He never talked about this?
只字未提
Not a peep.
他严守秘密
He holds things very close to the vest.
他不怎么表露情绪
He’s very tight emotionally.
威利完全肾衰竭了
Willie’s in full renal failure.
他需要肾脏移植
He needs a kidney transplant.
不然呢
Or what?
就这么说吧 不然他就出不了院了
Uh, let’s just say, he won’t leave here without one.
他们肯定非常年轻和灵活
They must have been very young and nimble.
我朝他们密集开枪
I fired a barrage of shots at them,
他们躲过了所有子弹
and they were able to evade all the bullets.
我做这工作一个月
I’ve been on the job for a month now,
银行就被抢了两次
and the bank has been robbed twice.
所以我想回去做咖啡师
So, I think I’m going to go back to my job as a barista,
不那么容易中枪
where I’m less likely to be shot.
我能说的就是 感谢上帝
All I can say is, thank God for me!
对我来说是英勇的一天
It was a day of heroism for me.

Hey!
我们出名了
We’re famous.
何止 我们臭名昭著了
Better. We’re infamous.
别张扬 我们还没脱离危险
Keep it down. We’re not out of the woods yet.
发生什么了 威利
So, what’s going on, Willie?
你不来找我们 不和我们说你病了
You don’t come to us, you don’t tell us you’re sick.
我们是你的朋友 你的全部
We’re your friends, man. We’re all you got.
这是我自己的事情 伙计们
It’s my business, guys.
你自己的事情
Your business? Your business.
你和他说 乔 我做不到… 你是个老自私鬼
Talk to him, Joe. I can’t… You’re a selfish old bastard.
我不明白了 威尔
I don’t get it, Will.
我上周就可以给你一个肾
I would have given you my kidney last week.
你的不一定合适
Yours is probably no good.
我还是会给你
I still would’ve given it to you.
我们是朋友 威利
We’re friends, Willie.
我们理应互相照顾 不是吗
We’re supposed to look after each other, aren’t we?
让我们来做 好吗
Well, let us do it. Okay?
嫌疑犯有武器 很危险
The suspects are armed, dangerous,
可能已经六十多岁或七十出头
and possibly in their late 60’s or early 70’s.
他们装扮成老鼠帮
They were disguised as the Rat Pack,
迪恩·马丁 弗兰克·辛纳特拉和小萨米·戴维斯
Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and Sammy Davis Jr.
我们离开这吧
Let’s get out of here.
联邦调查局刚刚放出了抢劫的监控录像
The FBI has just released this surveillance video of the robbery.
如果你有任何消息 请拨♥打♥屏幕上的电♥话♥联♥系♥我们
If you have any information, please call the number on our screen.
我就知道 看了银行监控我就知道了
I knew it. I knew when I saw that bank surveillance.
一样的身高 一样的体重
Same height, same weight.
很多人符合条件
A lot of people fit that bill.
没错 但谁是那么跑的呢
Yeah, but who runs like that?
我们要一份这个的复件
We’re going to need a copy of this.
这就有一份
Got one right here.
我想应该有赏金吧
I believe there’s a reward.
赏金
A reward?
没错 我需要用钱 我奶奶昨晚上进局子了
Yeah. I need the money. My grandma got locked up last night.
你知道怎么回事的 兄弟
You know how it is, right, brother?
– 安妮 – 在
– Annie. – Yeah.
我有话对你说
I have to talk to you.
上周我这颗牙掉了
I lost this tooth last week.
牙仙来了吗
Did the tooth fairy come?
他给了我五美元
He brought me five dollars.
五… 你开玩笑吧
Five… You’re kidding.
你知道我最多就拿25分的硬币
You know the most I ever got was a quarter?
拿25分的硬币什么也买♥♥不到了 爷爷
You can’t buy anything with quarters anymore, Grandpa.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
威利
Willie?
这些人是联邦调查局的
These men are with the FBI.
联邦调查局
The FBI?
一定是给我送肾来的
Must be bringing me a kidney.
第三次 你出局了
Strike three! You’re out!
真棒 小孩
Way to go, kiddo.
赢了!
Yes!
真是我的好女孩
That’s my girl!
嘿 我去用下洗手间
Hey! I’ve got to go and find a bathroom.
没问题
All right, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!