你得了癌症还是什么吗
Do you have cancer or something?
没有 我壮如牛呢
No! No, no. I’m as strong as an ox.
好吧
Okay.
今天是嘉年华 很多事要做
It’s carnival day. Lots to do.
好 我下了课就过去
Yes. I’m coming right after school.
好 我会做你专属的炸面团
Yup, and I’m going to bring you fried dough with your name on it.
好的 抱太紧啦 我也爱你
Okay. That’s a little tight there. I love you too.
做出点成就来
Go make something of yourself.
我会的 年轻爷爷
I will, young man.
晚点见
See you later,
爸爸
Dad.
很长一段时间我都对你很糟糕 墨菲
I’ve been giving you crap for a long time, Murphy.
我大部分都罪有应得
I guess I deserve it. Mostly.
这是你说过的最识趣的话了
That’s one of the smartest things you ever said.
听着 乔
Listen, Joe.
无论你要做什么 你都不需要那样
Whatever it is you’re doing, you don’t have to do it.
总有别的出路的
There’s always another way.
那是我自己的事情 你假装不知情就好
My business is my business, kid. Forget that you know it.
如果最后我没回来 布鲁克林就靠你了
And if in the end, I don’t come back, it’s on you.
我不能再代你行父职了
I can’t cover for you anymore.
你是她的爸爸
You’re her father.
你要勇往直前 像男人一样行动
You got to step up to the plate. Act like a man.
哪怕装也要装得像
Even if you have to fake it.
好的
All right.
好了 伙计们 我们融入人群吧
Okay, gents. Let’s mingle.
连赢三次有奖品
Three in a row wins a prize!
你好 保尔 够热了吗
Hello, Paulie. Hot enough for you?
完美的时机
Perfect day for it.
我要去看看售票处
I’ve got to check in at the ticket office.
好 乖一点
Well, be good.
我不会乖 但我会小心
I won’t be good. But I will be careful.
好了 给你 谢谢
Okay, here you go. Thank you.
你们这里好火
You folks are popular.
没错 这可是可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah. It’s the cocaine.
你们有可♥卡♥因♥
You’ve got cocaine?
是个笑话 米尔顿
That was a joke, Milton.
好吧 真好笑
Oh, okay, very funny.
在这等一分钟 我要去卡拉0K那看看
Hang here for one minute. I got to go to the karaoke thing.
我不行 我要去棉花糖摊子看看
I can’t. I got to check in to the cotton candy booth.
米尔顿 你现在就在这
Milton, that’s where you are right now.
没事的 你不知情更好
It’s okay. You’re better off not knowing.
我们打炸了 我们可♥卡♥因♥用完了
We’re closed. We’re out of cocaine.
走开
Go away.
走开
Beat it.
小心点 你要知道那有很多怪兽
Be careful in there. Lots of monsters, you know.
万分小心
Be very careful.
好 小心脚下
All right, watch your step.
我要进去了 萨姆
I’m going in, Sam.
– 他们去哪了 – 我不知道
– Where did they go? – I don’t know!
我以为你找到他们了
I thought you had ’em!
我决定我们应该用空包弹
I decided we should use blanks.
没人会意外受伤
No one needs to get hurt by accident.
现在只有我们
Well, it’s just us now, kids.
伙计们
Fellas,
和你们一起策划抢劫真是太棒了
it’s been a real hell of a time planning a heist with you.
你俩是最合适的伙伴
Can’t think of two people I’d rather have done it with.
明白 明白了
Hear. Hear.
同上
Ditto.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
这不是演习
This is an actual robbery.
趴到地上 别乱动
Kiss the ground. Don’t breathe.
别动 别碰无声警报
Don’t move. Don’t touch the silent alarm
除非你想脑袋开花
unless you like bullets flying around your head.
趴下 大个子
Hit the dirt, big guy!
把枪拿开
Put that gun away.
好了 我们两分钟后就会消失
Okay, folks, we’ll be out of your lives in two minutes.
动起来 蓝眼睛
Get moving, Blue Eyes.
开始了
Here we go.
所有出纳员 请站起来打开抽屉
All tellers, please stand up and open your windows.
十秒
Ten seconds.
不要动染色包和追踪器
No dye packs, no tracers.
明白吗 不要动追踪器
You got me, see? No tracers,
不要动染色包 不要乱动手脚
no dye packs, no funny business.
好的 辛纳特拉先生
Yes, Mr. Sinatra.
没人会受伤
Nobody’s gonna get hurt.
二十秒
20 seconds.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 女士
Here you go, ma’am.
别乱动手脚 懂吧
No funny business. Do you know what that means?
我知道
I do. I do.
全部拿上 小子
All of it, son.
三十秒
30 seconds.
把你所有的给我
Give me everything you’ve got.
先生 你可以拿上她
You can have her, mister.
四十秒
40 seconds.
嘿 按原计划
Hey! Stick to the plan.
所有单位 所有单位请到威廉斯堡储蓄银行
All units, all units report to Williamsburg Savings Bank.
正发生抢劫案 重复 我们有10-30…
We have a robbery in progress. Repeat, we have a 10-30…
一分钟
One minute!
我不想要你的娃娃 小甜心
I don’t want to take your doll, sweetheart.
你知道吗 我孙女像你这么大的时候
You know, when my granddaughter was your age,
有一个和这很像的娃娃
she had one just like it.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
好了 亲爱的 这个人有工作要做
Okay, honey. This man has a job to do.
他的工作是抢银行吗
His job’s robbing banks?
不 小甜心 只是为了多见几次家人
No, sweetheart. Just trying to see my family more often.
头晕…
Light-headed…
发生什么了
What’s happening?
你还好吗 先生
You okay, mister?
需要一点帮助
Going to need a little help.
他需要一点帮助
He’s going to need a little help.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
我去帮他
I’ll get him.
原地别动
Stay put.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
露西
Lucy!
他戴着面具太热了
His mask’s too hot for him.
谢谢 小甜心
Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you.
我戴面具的时候也呼吸不了
I can’t breathe when I wear masks, neither.
你真可爱
You’re so sweet.
两分钟
Two minutes.
这发生什么了
What the hell’s going on?
你能离开这吗
Can you make it out of here?
好 我没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
现在不走就来不及了
It’s now or never, kid.
你好好上学 小孩
You stay in school, kiddo.
别抢银行 听见没
And don’t rob banks, you hear me?
快点
Come on!
快点
Hurry!
这是我的银行
This is my bank!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
– 别动 – 我别动
– Freeze! – Me freeze?
轮不上你来叫我别动 你别动
You don’t tell me to freeze. You freeze!
我不要再当受害者了
I’m not going to be a victim anymore.
让他们也别动
Tell them to freeze too.
他们能听见
They can hear you just fine.
现在什么计划
What’s the plan now?
我还在想
I’m working on one.
举起手来
Put your hands up
把钱放下
and drop the money.