因为毒品 你知道吧
It’s the drugs, you know?
哦 当然了
Oh, yeah. Of course.
这个蠢货
Oh, this stupid bitch.
我真希望电他屁♥股♥
I wish I could tase his old ass.
我买♥♥一个茄子 茄子
Here comes an eggplant. Eggplant.
嘿 是你啊
Hey, you.
– 你好 安妮 – 你好
– Hi, Annie. – Hi!
你每天都在这 一天都不歇吗
You’re here every day. Don’t you get a day off?
不 每天都在
No, every day.
哇 太累了吧
Man, tough schedule.
你要怎么做这个茄子
What are you going to do with this eggplant?
我想的是做炖菜
I was thinking about a ratatouille.
我喜欢切得很薄配帕尔马干酪
I like to slice it paper thin for parmesan.
你知道 它会吸收所有的汁
You know, it soaks up all the juices.
好吧 听上去不错
Okay. Sounds good.
不会有比那更美味的了
You will never, ever taste a better one.
我确定 听着
I’m sure. Listen,
我觉得你很不错 很吸引人
I think you’re sweet, and I find you very attractive.
– 你觉得我吸引人 – 你很可爱
– Oh, you think I’m attractive. – You’re a lovely person.
太棒了
I think that’s wonderful.
但你不想谈恋爱 没错吧
But you’re not looking for a relationship. Is that right?
正是
That’s exactly right.
你已经说得很明白了 阿尔
Well, you have made that perfectly clear, Al.
你想一起吃晚饭吗
You want to have dinner some night?
我要做什么 我觉得你没听到我说什么
What do I have to do? I just don’t think you hear me!
哦 我听到了 听得很清楚
Oh, I hear you. I hear you real good.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得我们有必要过好每一天
I think we owe it to ourselves to live every single day that we have.
我真的很想多了解你
I feel that I really want to get to know you better.
和你一起吃顿饭
Share a meal with you.
怎么了 怎么了 亲爱的
What? What is it, baby?
我有一个室友
I have a roommate.
我有自己的地方
I have my own place.
– 安妮 – 怎么了
– Annie. – Yeah?
你做的茄子干酪真是太棒了
You make a hell of an eggplant parmesan.
谢谢
Thank you.
世界一流
World class.
谢谢
Thank you.
炒鸡蛋 土耳其香肠 油炸薯饼 烤面包和咖啡
Scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, hash browns, toast and coffee, please.
“早上好 米特齐 你头发今天美极了”
“Good morning, Mitzi. Your hair looks nice today.”
“你理发了吗” “是的 阿尔”
“Did you get your hair cut?” “Oh yeah, Al, I did.”
“你知道我想做什么吗” “我不知道 阿尔 什么”
“And you know what I’m in the mood for?” “I don’t know, Al. What?”
米特齐 你看上去美极了 闻起来香极了
Mitzi, you look gorgeous. You smell fantastic.
去给我弄些吃的 我要饿死了
Now go get me some food, because I’m starving to death.
好吧 这还差不多
All right. That’s more like it.
没想到你今天会加入我们
Didn’t think you’d be joining us today.
人老了不记仇
I’m too old for grudges.
记仇也阻止不了你
That never stopped you.
你们聊
Talk amongst yourselves.
看这 印出来了 !
Oh! Here! It’s in print!
“韦克斯勒的养老金专款和资产
“Wechsler’s pensioner’s fund, and assets
“分给现有债务人”
“to be distributed to current debtors.”
他们在用我们的养老金交水电费
They’re using our retirement money to pay utility bills.
这还不算 看这个
And that isn’t all. Check this.
“威廉斯堡储蓄银行将实行资金清算
“Williamsburg Savings Bank will manage the liquidation of the fund,
“重组韦克斯勒的公♥司♥债务”
“and the restructuring of Wechsler’s corporate debt.”
– 那是我的银行 – 那是我的银行
– That’s my bank. – That’s my bank.
那是我的银行
That’s my bank!
他们在偷我们的养老金
They’re stealing our goddamn pension!
就是那么说的
That’s what it says.
我为那公♥司♥干了四十年
Forty years I worked for that goddamn company,
现在他们要偷我们的养老金
and now they’re stealing our pension.
走开 我不饿
Get it out of here. I’m not hungry.
你想带回家 带走
You want to take it home? For go?
不 放这吧
No! No, leave it here.
没人能再从我这拿走任何东西了
Nobody’s taking anything from me anymore.
你知道吗 阿尔 你今天很古怪
You know something, Al? You’re complicated today.
我不会再来你这边了
I’m not coming back to your table.
不接受硬币了
And no coins.
我这不是自助洗衣店
I’m not a laundromat.
我加入 我要抢那家银行
I’m in. I want to rob that bank.
那是最好的地方了
It’s as good a place as any.
我们要怎么开始
Well, how do we start?
我们和这个人联♥系♥ 我前女婿和他有往来
We get in touch with this fellow that my ex-son-in-law deals with.
为什么他要帮我们
Why is he going to help us?
因为很显然
Because apparently
这是布鲁克林最好的大♥麻♥
this is the best weed in Brooklyn.
伙计 那得有一枕头吧
Man, that’s like a pillow.
没错 可以吸的枕头
Yeah, but it’s a pillow you can smoke.
先生们 我们去把我们的钱要回来
Gentlemen, let’s go get our money back.
明白 明白
Hear. Hear.
耶
Yeah!
我为什么要帮你们
Why would I help you?
四分之一提成 这不少了
25%. That’s not chicken scratch.
我能自己抢银行 全都是自己的
I could rob a bank on my own. Make 100%.
我相信你可以 但这钱来得更容易
I’m sure you can, but this is easy money.
零风险 只有回报 你和我们说怎么做 你拿钱
None of the risks. Only the reward. You show us the ropes, you get paid.
墨菲的货真棒 太爽了
Murphy does it right! Shit right there.
你是警♥察♥吗
You five-oh?
我们差不多八十了
We’re practically eight-oh.
我一点都不认识你
Now, I don’t know you from Adam.
我怎么知道你们信得过
How does Jesus know you’re cool?
我们信得过
No, we’re cool.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
你觉得这些人怎么样 你怎么想
What do you think of these guys, huh? What do you think?
你怎么想的 告诉我
What do you think, huh? You tell me.
好还是不好
Good or bad?
我能抱一下吗
Aw, can I hold him? Can I?
你想跟他走吗
Do you want to go with him?
他说可以
He says okay.
他全喝了
He takes the whole bottle.
小家伙
Tiny little fella.
我在一条臭水沟找到他的
I find this one in a drainage ditch.
– 不会吧 – 没错
– No! – Yeah.
现在的人没什么良心
People have no heart these days.
你们凭什么觉得会成功
So what makes you think you can pull it off?
我不知道 想着试一试
Well, I don’t know. Thought we’d give it a go.
“我不知道 我们就是试一试”
“Well, I don’t know. We’ll just give it a go.”
你会判终身监禁的 对你们来说也没多久了
You could get life! Which I guess for you, isn’t that long.
但你们最好想清楚 想明白
But you better think, old man, and you better know.
这不是坐在公园椅子上玩牌
This is not sitting on a park bench playing bingo.
听着 小伙子
Listen, fella.
我不想听你说这些
I don’t have to take shit from you.
在外头我听的多了
I get enough of this crap out there.
再过二十天 我就没有房♥子住了
In 20 days, I will not have a roof over my head.
我的社保支票就是个笑话 我的养老金泡汤了
My social security check is a joke and my pension is tits up.
我们三个要知难而上
Us three are going to go through with it. We are going to go through with it.
如果你要四分之一提成 来帮我们 没问题
If you want to make 25% helping us, that’s fine.
但如果你不帮
But if you don’t
别瞎说话
keep the bullshit to yourself!
说得真好 兄弟
That was a good speech, bro.
你要帮我们了
You going to help us?
明天见
Manana.
你有什么零食吗
You got any snacks?
威利
Willie?
我喜欢风吹着脸的感觉
I love the feeling of the air on my face.
我也是
Me too.
噢 我的天 小心 我们这有瘾君子
Oh, my God! Look out. We got little baby junkies here.
我想我要去弄个处方
I think I’ll get a prescription for this.
我也是
Me too.