他们要收回你的房♥子 你没和我们说
They’re taking your house and you didn’t tell us?
你们要做什么 借我钱吗
What are you gonna do? Lend me money?
我们都破产了 三个人都是
We’re all broke. The three of us combined.
这些银行其实毁掉了这个国家
These banks practically destroyed this country.
它们摧毁了许多人的梦想
They crushed a lot of people’s dreams.
它们却毫发无伤
And nothing ever happened to them.
我们三个老家伙 我们抢一家银行 逃之夭夭
We’re three old guys. We hit a bank, we get away with it,
光荣退休
we retire with dignity.
最坏的情况 我们被抓了
Worst comes to the worst, we get caught,
牢房♥里还有一张床 一日三餐
we get a bed, three meals a day
条件比我们现在还好的医疗
and better healthcare than we get now.
你说的是我们
You’re talking about us?
我们和你
Us and you?
没错 我的意思是 如果一帮罪犯能做到 那就难不了
Yeah, I mean, if a gang of thugs can do it, it can’t be that hard.
你脑子坏掉了
You’re out of your frigging mind.
你花了二十年时间等死 阿尔
You have spent 20 years waiting to die, Al.
无生命可言 毫无目标
With no life and no purpose.
抢银行能给我目标
And robbing a bank is going to give me a purpose?
能让我们有钱
It will give us money.
威利可以坐飞机去看他的孙女
Willie would be able to get on a plane and go and see his granddaughter.
从监狱赶飞机有点难 乔
It’s a little hard to catch a plane out of prison, Joe.
没错 但我们不会被抓的
Yeah, but we won’t get caught.
他们没有被抓
They didn’t get caught.
没错 他们年轻 动作快
Well, they were young. They were fast.
我们有技巧 有经验 更聪明
We got skills, experience. Smarts.
还有关节炎 痛风 带状疙疹
Arthritis, gout, shingles.
许个愿 威利
Make a wish, Willie.

Hello?
我躺在床上
I’m just lying here,
想着这些年我许过的生日愿望
thinking about all of the birthday wishes that I have had over the years.
多少个我都守口如瓶
And how many of them I’ve kept secret.
没有一个实现了
And none of them ever came true.
似乎从未得到回应
They never seem to pay out.
所以我想对你说 乔
So I figure I’m going to tell you this one, Joe.
我是说 最坏能怎样
I mean, what’s the worst that can happen?
一无所有 对吗
A whole bunch of nothing, right?
你说 威利
Fire away, Willie.
我想活得比现在好
I want to live better than I am.
我想每年多见几次家人
I want to see my family more than once a year.
从此以后
And from here on in,
我什么时候想吃派就吃派
I want to have a piece of pie whenever the hell I want a piece of pie.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
明白 明白
Hear, hear.
你今天是认真的
You were serious today.
是的
I think so.
是这样的
The thing is,
我们失无可失
we have nothing to lose.
我不是贼 乔
I’m not a thief, Joe.
我也不是
Neither am I.
我们就拿我们养老金那么多 好吗
We take exactly what’s owed on the pension, right?
我就想要那么多
That’s all I want.
多一分不要
Not a penny more.
说到做到
My word.
把阿尔叫醒
Wake Al up.
等等
Hold on.
阿尔
Al.
阿尔
Al.
阿尔伯特
Albert!
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone!
谁死了
Who died?
没人死了 是乔
Nobody died, it’s Joe.
我不和罪犯说话
I don’t talk to criminals.
你听到了吗
You heard that?
挂了吧 我再打给他
Hang up. I’ll call him back.
你想做什么
What do you want?
问题是你想做什么 阿尔
The thing is, what do you want, Al?
你想慢慢消逝还是大干一场
You want to drift off into the sunset, or do you want to go out with a bang?
我不介意死亡
I don’t have a problem with dying.
只是不想死在监狱里
I just don’t want to do it in prison.
没人会进监狱
Nobody’s going to prison.
到底发生了什么
What exactly is happening here?
威利答应了
Willie’s in.
你们两个都疯了
You’re both out of your minds.
再想想 阿尔
Sleep on it, Al.
我无需再想了 我不是银行抢劫犯
I don’t need to sleep on anything. I’m not a bank robber.
你也不是 威利也不是
Neither are you, or you, Willie.
什么
What?
你为什么接电♥话♥
Why did you pick up the phone?
因为它一直响
Because it was ringing.
因为你有兴趣
Because you’re interested.
你成我的心理医生了
What are you, my psychiatrist now?
更像是通灵者
More like a psychic.
好吧 那你该知道我现在要挂了
Well, then you know I’m going to hang up now.
明天见 阿尔
I’ll see you tomorrow, Al.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
别打回来了
And don’t call back.
好了 威利 先学走 再学跑
All right, Willie. It’s time to walk before we run.
这些保质期的字太小了 他们想让我们变瞎啊
These goddamn expiration dates are so small, they want you to go blind.
用这个 我买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥得的
Take these, I got two for one.
好极了 鸡腿有特♥价♥
Oh, good. Chicken thighs are on special.
我可以做♥鸡♥排
I can make a cordon bleu.
大都会还是洋基
Mets or Yankees?
别侮辱人
Don’t insult me.
帽子不错
Huh. Nice hats.
我们有事要忙 阿尔
We got business here, Al.
好吧 你什么意思
Okay. What do you mean?
把清单给我
Give me that list.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
在这等着 我们马上回来
Wait here. We’ll be right back.
你拿我的单子做什么
What are you doing with my list?
你为什么撕我的单子
Why did you rip up my list?
为什么我要在车里等着
Why should I wait in the car?
在车里等着
Wait in the bloody car!
为什么
Why?
我不想呆在车里 热死了
I don’t want to stay in the car, it’s hot in here!
嘘 嘘
Psst! Psst!
乔 面包柜后面
Psst! Joe. Joe! Behind the crumbs.
乔 我要去拿烤肉
Joe, I’m going to get a roast.
我们需要鸡肉 做♥鸡♥排
We need chicken. It’s cordon bleu.
我不想吃鸡排
I don’t want cordon bleu.
按原计划
Stick to the plan!
欢迎来到低价…
Ah, welcome to Value…
你好 阿尔
Hello, Al.
你好 安妮
Hi, Annie.
你要买♥♥什么
What are you shopping for?
原本是买♥♥鸡排
Chicken cordon bleu was the plan,
但计划好像有变
but the plan seems to be changing.
我要些鸡腿
I gotta get some chicken thighs.
我来帮你
Oh, let me help you.
给我那块大的
Give me the big one.
全部
The whole thing?
全部
The whole damn thing.
你说了算
You’re the boss.
安妮 把东西给我拿着
Annie, just let me have the thing.
快点 你有你的事情要做
Come on, you have your own work to do now.
没事 这是我的工作 没问题的
No, no. It’s my job. There’s no problem.
我来看看 传♥单♥上有双重折扣
Let’s see. There’s a double coupon in the flyer.
价钱和鸡腿差不多 但是
It costs about the same as thighs but, see,
这些是鸡胸
these are breasts.
胸比腿好点 你觉得呢
And breasts are better than thighs, don’t you think?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!