不怎么样 医生 不怎么样
Partly cloudy, Doc. Partly cloudy.
好吧 我不打算骗你
Well, I’m not going to lie to you.
你可以的 我不介意
You can. I won’t mind.
透析效果甚微
The dialysis is working marginally.
你知道的 只有肾脏移植你才能好起来
You know, a kidney is all that’s going to get you well.
好的 我会在易趣上留意的
Well, I’ll look on eBay.
你排在等候名单老后面 部分是因为你的年纪…
You’re way down the list. It’s partially your age,
部分是你的保险 部分…
it’s partially your insurance. It’s partially…
肾脏可遇不可求
Kidneys aren’t that easy to come by.
没错 每个人都想留住自己的
Yeah. Everybody wants to hold on to theirs.
你和你女儿说过了吗 你的朋友们
Have you talked to your daughter? Your friends?
在自己的圈子里找捐赠者很正常
It’s common to find a donor in your circles.
通常也是最佳匹配的
And that’s often the best match anyway.
我会和他们说的
I’ll talk to them.
越早越好
Sooner than later.
我们要讨论什么
So, what are we talking about?
我们讨论的是越早越好
We’re talking about much sooner than later.
喂
Hello?
你拿到礼物了吗 爷爷
You get your presents, Boppa?
你寄了东西
You send something?
等等
Wait a minute,
邮差给了我这个盒子
the postman brought me this box right here,
但不可能是这个啊
but that can’t be it.
就是这个 快打开
That’s it, that’s it! Open it already!
好了 你稍等 我年纪大了
All right, all right. Hold your horses. I’m old.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
这是我见过最丑的T恤了
This is the ugliest shirt I’ve ever seen.
爷爷
Boppa.
好吧 让我看看盒子里还有什么
All right. Let’s see what else is down in here.
你长得很大了 卡尼卡
You’re getting real big, K.
一个月长了2点5厘米 爷爷
Grew an inch in a month, Boppa.
嘿 告诉你妈妈
Hey, you tell your mom
她的事业没有家庭重要
that her career isn’t as important as seeing her family.
我会的
I will.
– 你保证 – 我保证
– Promise? – I promise.
真是个好女孩
Good girl.
– 我的车到了 – 好的
– That’s my ride. – Okay.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
以斯拉
Ezra!
以斯拉
Ezra!
你别吹了 我听不下去了
You gotta stop this. I can’t listen anymore.
我一直在练习
I’ve been practicing!
但那不顶用 因为你每周都吹得更糟
Yeah, but it doesn’t matter ’cause you get worse every week.
真是奇迹 不知道你是如何做到的
It’s kind of a miracle. I don’t know how you do it.
所以目的是什么 你不擅长这个 你也不喜欢
So what’s the point? You’re no good, you don’t like it,
你成不了专业人士
you’re not gonna be a professional.
你想像我一样在工厂里上班
You wanna end up like me, working in a factory?
每两个月为了四十美元 在某个破烂酒吧吹一场
And every two months you’re getting a gig for 40 bucks at some dive?
你不想那样的
You don’t want that.
我甚至不喜欢这个
I don’t even like this thing.
是啊 它也不喜欢你
No! And it doesn’t like you, either.
相信我 我是在帮你 你将来会感谢我的
Trust me, I’m doing you a favor. You’ll thank me for this.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
不客气
Oh, you’re very welcome.
我想成为舞者 像碧昂斯
I want to be a dancer, like Beyonce.
好吧 那就不关我事了
Well, it’s none of my business.
好了
Okay. All right, good.
好了 放开 放开我吧
All right, get off. Get off me.
放开 我去找你奶奶
Get off. I’ll go find your grandma.
这堂课她还是要付钱的
She’s still got to pay me for the session.
你就像人道地处死一匹马这么想
You gotta think of it like putting down a horse.
有时候那是你能做的 最善良最合乎伦理的事情
Sometimes, it’s the kindest, most ethical thing you can do.
谢谢你对我这么坦诚
Well, thank you for being so honest with me.
我欣赏你的直率
I really appreciate your candor.
你的孙子没有音乐细胞
Well, your grandson hasn’t got a musical bone in his body.
我知道 在隔壁房♥间听着真是折磨
I know. It was so painful listening in the other room.
我得坐他对面
And I had to sit across from him.
好吧
Okay.
– 阿尔 – 什么事
– Al. – Yeah?
我从未和你说过 但我看过几次你的表演
I never told you this, but I’ve seen you perform a few times.
在西村
In the West Village
和斯坦盖兹一起 1977年
with Stan Getz, 1977.
令人叹为观止
It was stunning.
你看过我和盖兹的演出
You saw me play with Getz?
当然
Sure did.
你是跟踪我吗
What are you, following me?
不 我是追随音乐
No. I was following the music.
嘿 店里见了 好吗
Um, hey. I’ll see you at the store, okay?
店里见
See you at the store.
好的
Yup.
好了
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
再见了大伙儿
Bye, guys.
你知道的 总有那么一天
You know, at some point,
我要自己走回家
I’m gonna have to start walking home on my own.
我14岁了
I’m 14.
我任期内不行 亲爱的
Not on my watch, lovie.
这街区不再是40年前那样了
This neighborhood is not the same as it was 40 years ago.
没错 更安全更贵族了
Right. It’s safer and more gentrified.
唠
Bam.
这是什么
And what is this?
我的生物试♥卷♥
It’s my biology test.
又是一个A
Another day, another A.
好样的 孩子
Well done, kiddo.
我快达到了
I’m almost there.
快什么了
Almost where?
你说过 我复述啊
You said, and I quote,
“你每科都是A的话 就给你买♥♥条小狗”
“You get straight A’s, you get a puppy.”
我喜欢你的自信
I like your confidence.
肯定遗传自你了 年轻人
Must have got that from you, young man.
很好 孩子 好极了
Not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all.
生日快乐 年轻人
Happy Birthday, young man.
不指望你们这些破产的人给我带什么东西了
Didn’t expect you broke bastards to get me anything.
别太激动 不是什么贵重东西
Temper your enthusiasm. It’s not much.
正是我需要的
That’s just what I needed.
没错
Yup.
时间总是不够用
One can’t get enough time.
看一眼那可爱的照片
Take a look at that cute picture.
啊 我可爱的小卡尼卡
Oh, yeah. My little K.
你死的时候可以把这个留作给她的纪念品
When you die, you can will it to her as a memento.
谢谢 阿尔
Thanks, Al.
我打赌她肯定会想要一块来自她死去爷爷的表
I’m sure she’ll want a picture of herself on a watch
表盘还是自己照片
from her dead grandpa.
看看 真不错啊
Look at that. That’s really something.
那当然了 伙计
You bet, kid.
这玉米是二战时候的
This corn is from World War Two.
玉米
Corn?
我以为这是…
I thought this was…
我都不知道这是什么
I don’t know what I thought it was.
我想我可能抢银行
I think I may rob a bank.
什么
What was that?
我想抢银行
I’m thinking of robbing a bank.
我想买♥♥一辆法拉利
I’m thinking about buying a Ferrari.
我被选进了尼克斯队 真是完美的一周 是吧
Hmm. I just got drafted by the Knicks. Good week for everybody, huh?
完美的一周
Good week.
他们要收回我的房♥子
They’re taking my house.
他们要收回我的房♥子
They’re taking my house.
我只有三十天
I’ve got 30 days.
谁要收回你的房♥子
Who’s taking your house?
银行
The bank.