如果我们能找到这个纹身师 就能找到罪犯
If we can find this artist, then we can find our perp.
这算是基本流程了
It’s pretty standard stuff really.
– 嘿 这是我们说的 – 还有什么问题吗
– Hey, that’s what we said. – Any other questions?
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
注意用词
Language.
如果你有关于这位纹身师的任何消息…
If you have any information regarding this tattoo artist…
成功了
Bingo!
“三人劫走了大约一百六十万美元
“The three men walked off with approximately 1.6 million dollars.
“联邦调查局和纽约警局…
“The FBI and the NYPD
“至今仍无头绪”
“are reporting no leads at this time.”
这又怎样
So what?
除了保险公♥司♥没人有损失 而且保险公♥司♥也会没事的
Nobody gets hurt except the insurance company. And they’ll be fine.
他们可泰然自若了 同志们
They were as cool as cucumbers, gents.
他们精心编排策划的
They choreographed it down to the second.
像编舞一样
Like a dance.
跳着康加舞 一路进监狱
Yeah, a conga line right into prison.
我们还玩吗
Are we going to play or what?
问负责人
Ask the man in charge.
米尔顿
Milton?
米尔顿
Milton!
二号♥球场我们和谁玩
Who’re we rolling with on two?
噢 对了
Oh! Oh, yeah.
G-52
G-52.
如果我老成这样 一枪毙了我
If I ever get that bad, shoot me.
收到这样的信了吗
Did you get one of these?
寄的挂号♥信
It came certified mail.
收到了
Yes, sir.
要你签名的时候哪次是好消息
You ever get good news that needed a signature?
你和厂里谁联♥系♥了吗
You contact anybody down at the plant?
还没有 但我们会查明状况的
Oh, not yet. But we’ll find out what’s going on.
我需要我的养老金
I need my pension money.
可不是嘛
Oh. Yeah, tell me about it.
我有重要事情宣布
I have something very important to say.
G-52
G-52.
我们去帮帮这老人吧
Let’s go and help the elderly.
我们合并的时候
Now, at the time of our merger,
先科无意关闭美国业务
Semtech had no intentions of shuttering U.S. operations.
然而 随着专用零件需求的锐减
However, with the demand for specialty parts way down,
以及在这个国家运营公♥司♥成本的持续上升
and the cost of operations in this country rising steadily,
他们做出了决定
they have made the decision
将所有制♥造♥厂移至越南
to move all manufacturing to Vietnam.
韦克斯勒的国内业务
Wechsler’s stateside operations
将在接下来的三十天内逐步停止
will be phased out over the next 30 days.
三十天 开玩笑吗
30 days? What, are you kidding me?
同志们 我知道这消息难以接受
Guys, I understand this is harsh news.
我只能回答你们的有序提问
I can only address you in an orderly fashion.
打扰了 路易斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Lewis.
你好 乔
Hi, Joe.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
我们的养老金怎么回事
What’s going on with our pensions?
先科钢铁已经冻结
Semtech Steel has frozen
过渡期间所有的养老金发放
all pension payments during this transitional period.
那是什么意思 冻结
What does that mean? Frozen?
韦克斯勒留有一项专款
Wechsler maintained a fund
来兑现所有合并前的养老金计划
to honor all pre-merger pension plans,
该专款最终将与新的养老金资金合并
which was eventually to be married with the new pension fund
服务于新的劳动合同
under the new labor contract.
我的天啊 你能说大白话吗
For God’s sake, can you say that in English?
没有美国业务 先科就没有财务责任
No U.S. operations, no fiscal responsibility for Semtech.
养老金专款无效了
The pension fund is being dissolved.
恕我直言 唐纳德
With all due respect, Donald,
三十年辛苦劳动 对你们来说什么也不是
thirty years of hard work means shit to you people!
没有养老金 我甚至交不上这个月的房♥租
Without my pension money, I can’t even pay rent this month.
我们会找个律师告倒他们
We’ll get a lawyer and sue the piss out of them.
拿到赔偿的时候 我们可能就不在人世了
Shit. We’d be dead by the time the settlement comes in.
正如他们所愿
Which would suit them just fine.
咖啡什么时候要两美元了
When did coffee go to two dollars?
十年前了
A decade ago.
上面的奶油要另付钱
God forbid you get extra foam on the top, you have to make payments.
我们给她百分之二十小费吧
Let’s leave her 20%.
好了 现在她能去做游轮了
Okay, good. Now she can take a cruise.
先生们 我有半个大黄派
Okay, boys. I got a half a rhubarb left.
我们有蓝葛酥 但有点不新鲜
We got the blueberry crumble, which is a little stale.
还有泥饼 你们要些什么呢
And I got the mud pie. So, what’s it gonna be?
今天不用了 谢谢
Uh, not today. Thank you.
不要派
No pie?
我们要保持身材
We’re watching our waistlines.
另外 我们破产了
Plus we’re shit broke.
好吧 不要整天耗着我的桌子
Okay. Well, don’t tie up my table all day.
我靠这个过日子
I gotta make a living here.
我和你们说了银行那些劫犯有机关枪吗
Did I tell you those guys in the bank had machine guns?
已经第六遍了
You told us six times already!
好吧 我脑子里一直记着这个
Yeah, well, it keeps going in my head.
一遍遍地 明白吗
Over and over, you know?
也许你中风了
Maybe you’re having a stroke.
给你们的 先生们 任何时候都要吃派
Here you go, boys. Always have your pie.
生命苦短
Life is short.
谢谢你的提醒
Well, thanks for the reminder.
她没错
She’s right, you know.
我们应该安享晚年
We should be having our pie and eating it.
我们至少挣了那么多了
We’ve earned that much, at least.
– 先生们 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Gentlemen, good evening. – Good evening.
欢迎收看最后一朵玫瑰仪式
Welcome to what is essentially the last rose ceremony.
凯特琳是今晚最后一朵玫瑰
Kaitlyn, this is the final rose tonight.
她会数数 蠢蛋
She can count, Einstein!
我的心跳得很快
My heart is beating out of my chest right now.
这周很…不同寻常
This week was… incredible.
肖恩很无聊 尼克就是个男妓
Shawn’s boring, and Nick’s a man-whore.
一夫一妻制是过时的观念了
Monogamy is an outdated concept.
我恋爱了 很激动人心
I am in love and that’s so exciting.
本 她只有一个选择
Ben. The only choice she’s got.
她不可能穿着高跟鞋去农场的
She’s not going to move to a farm in those heels.
她和他们都亲过 舌吻
She’s kissed them all. With her tongue.
和全部演员 她就是行走的传染病
Done the whole cast that way. She’s a walking venereal disease!
当我想起这周每件事情
When I think about this week, how everything went
我几乎无法做出决定
has made my decision feel, like, almost impossible.
凯特琳 别说话了
Kaitlyn, close your mouth.
尼克
Nick.
– 噢 糟了 – 上帝啊
– Oh, shit! – God!
把电视关了 太拙劣了
Turn it off. It’s a travesty.
他们从来没长进
They never learn.
我要回家整理药片了
I’m going home and sort out my pills.
明天见 伙计们
Tomorrow, gents.
晚餐很棒
That was a great meal tonight.
你处理冻鱼的本领太高超了
What you can do with frozen fish is admirable.
吃过最好吃的蒜蓉面包
Best garlic bread I ever had.
还有辣椒粉和蒜的组合 噢
And that combination of paprika and garlic, oh!
– 太棒了 – 嘱
– Fantastic! – Oh. Whoo!
实际上 我觉得是霉菌
Actually, I think it was the mold.
好吧 晚安
All right. Good night.

Joe.
怎么了
What?
我们会没事吗
We’ll be all right?
当然了 一切都会解决的
Sure, we will. It always works out in the end.
然后你就死了
And then you die.
谢谢你的鼓励 阿尔伯特
Oh, thanks for the inspiration, Albert.
晚安了各位 明天见
Good night, all. I’ll see you tomorrow.
– 晚安 乔 – 晚安
– Good night, Joe. – Good night.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
嘿 威利 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Willie. How you feeling?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!