上面有什么
What’s up there?
很香的味道
This is a good smell.
安琪 你看 它踩烂了麦迪逊广场
Audrey, look at this. He trashed the Garden.
哦 天哪 我现在很生气
Oh, man! Now I’m pissed.
-是这吗 -对
-Is that them? -Yeah.
三个蛋 我想还会更多
Three eggs. I thought there’d be more.
你说得对
And you were right.
哦 我的
Oh, my.
这里有超过二十只蛋
There’s gotta be more than 20 eggs here.
好像更多
Way more.
危险 高压
数一数
Start counting.
-可不可以扶我一把 -好 你没事吧
-Could you help me? -Yeah, you all right?
那里
There.
我们的炸♥药♥不够
We don’t have enough explosives.
该死
他们在干什么
What the hell are they doing?
尼克 我们有麻烦
Nick, we have a problem.
哦 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. My God!
来啊 快走吧
Come on. Let’s go!
等等 好么 等等 真难以置信
One second, all right? One second. This is unbelievable.
还拍不够吗
Don’t you think we have enough already?
我只想
I just want…
好的 不错 已经足够了
Yeah, that’s good for me. That’s plenty.
我们应该
We should…
不要
Just let’s not…
骚扰它们
…startle it.
我们闻起来像鱼
We smell like the fish.
-我想我们现在应该离开 -我认为是个好主意
-I think we should leave now. -I think that’s a good idea.
快点
Come on!
-都出去 快点 -快点 我们走
-Everybody outside! Now! -Come on. Let’s go.
关上门 不能让它们出去 走
Lock the doors now! We have to keep them contained inside. Let’s go!
-你看见那道门吗 -好 数到三
-You see that? -All right. On three.
三
Three!
这是尼克队洗澡的地方
This is where the Knicks get showered and everything.
很好 现在怎么办
Great. Now what do we do?
我们在林肯地铁隧♥道♥的新泽西出口外面
I’m standing just outside the Jersey entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel.
成千的愤怒的难民要求回到市区
Thousands of angry refugees are demanding to be let back into the city.
所有通向市区的道路都堵塞了
All major arteries into the city are clogged with Manhattanites…
为打败哥斯拉而庆祝的人们
…who are jubilant that Godzilla…
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes, I understand.
-许多电♥话♥打进你的办公室找你 -我知道u3000
-Your office is swamped with calls. -I know, I know!
你知道这里发生了什么么
Do you have any idea what’s going on out there?
电♥话♥快打爆了 市民强烈要求回家
Phones are ringing off the hook. People are screaming to be let back in.
潜水员在寻找尸体
We’re sending divers into the river for the body.
那东西已经死了 你还在等什么
That thing’s dead. What are you waiting for?
上校 上校 我们要找到巢穴
Colonel. Colonel, we’ve gotta start a search for the nest.
爱丝 我们已经讨论过这事
We’ve been through this already.
如果尼克对了会怎样
What if Nick is right, and we blow this whole thing?
这是我们最后的机会
This could be the only chance we have to do something about it.
上尉 组织一个搜查小组
Captain, organize a search party.
我要搜查全城和地铁
I want a complete sweep of the entire city and the subway.
你没有权力那样做
You don’t have the authority to do that.
你试试来阻拦我
Try and stop me.
叫军方派轰炸机来炸毁这大厦
Contact the military. Get them to send a bomber to blow up this building.
-怎样联络他们 -555-7600
-How do I do that? -555-7600.
告诉他们暗号♥是蜻蜓 那就会允许你通话
Tell them it’s a Code Dragonfly. That should get you through.
-你还在等什么 -555什么
-What are you waiting for? -555 what?
-7600 -7600
-7600. -7600.
-所有线路都占线 -打不通u3000u3000
-All circuits are busy right now. -It’s busy.
再拨
Try again.
他们说什么
What did they say?
打不通 我不知道怎么回事
I can’t get through. I don’t know what’s wrong.
上层的门已被锁上
We secured the doors on the upper levels.
琼·费利普和琼·皮尔呢
Where are Jean-Philippe and Jean-Pierre?
他们没跑掉
They didn’t make it.
尼克 我们在这儿挡住它们 你去呼救
Nick, my men and I will hold them here. You’ll have to go and get help.
你认为我们能上去吗
You think we could fit up in there?
只有这个办法
There’s one way to find out.
推我上去 推我上去
Boost me up. Boost me up.
大事不好 大事不好
This is not good. This is not good.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
快点
Come on.
这层不行
Wrong floor.
我们为什么不走这边
Why don’t we go this way?
-是我 是我 -怎么啦
-It’s me. It’s me. -What happened?
它们冲出来了 到处都是 我出不去
They’re loose. They’re all over the place. I couldn’t get out.
没人能出去了
No one can get out.
-你到底是谁 -安琪
-Who the hell are you? -Audrey?
这里
Here.
-你没事吧 -应该是吧
-Are you all right? -I think so.
-不准摄影 -你开玩笑
-No cameras. -Are you kid…?
哦 好的 非常好
Yeah, all right. Very good.
你有无线电步话机吗
Do you have a radio or walkie-talkie?
或者其他可以联♥系♥到外界的东西
Anything to contact the outside?
-电♥话♥呢 -全占线
-What about the phones? -The circuits are all jammed.
等等 我有办法和外面联络
Wait. I know how we can get a message to the outside.
这边 来吧
This way. Come on.
录影带 录影带
The tape. The tape!
快点
Come on!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
-播放室在这里 -你如何知道
-The broadcast booth is over here. -How do you know that?
我们在这报导过冰上曲棍球比赛
Our network covers the Ranger games.
-锁上了 -等等 有密♥码♥
-It’s locked. -There’s a code. There’s a code.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我都快成功了
I was just about to get it.
这是内部网络 可以直接连接上我们的转播系统
The network’s on an intranet. It’s a direct feed to our computer system.
你们的转播信息军方应该可以看到
Your station won’t have any easier time reaching the military than I did.
你是说我们所有的电视节目他们都能看到
When you worked with them, did they monitor all news broadcasts?
是的 是的 他们可以
Yeah. Yeah, they did.
好 现场直播 安琪 我们就在这里播
All right, we’ll go live. Audrey’ we’ll broadcast right from in here.
-希望他们看到 -我要传出这消息
-Hopefully they’ll see it. -I’ll try to get a message through.
这场灾难带给这座城市巨大的浩劫
Let’s not forget in our rush to return to the city…
许多人因此改变了一生
…that many people have had their lives changed forever.
人人都受到震撼
No one in the city has been untouched by the frenzy…
病人 伤员都需要我们的帮助
The sick, the displaced, the injured all need our help…
埃德
接受CFX1频段 观看消息
今晚没有球赛
There’s no Ranger game on tonight.
埃德 如果你看到这个
Ed, if you’re seeing this,
请替我们直播 情况紧急
will you please put us on live? It’s urgent!
我知道这不合规矩 埃德 但必须这样
I know this sounds crazy, Ed, but you have to do it.
-请相信我 -我才不会让你直播
-Please, just trust me. -I’m not putting you on live.
-我不认为他会干 -他会的
-I don’t think he’s gonna do it. -Yes, he will.
好吧 埃德 看看
All right, Ed? Come on.
看到了么 埃德 如果不阻止它们 它们会踏平城市
See that, Ed? They’re gonna be all over the city if we don’t stop them.
等我一下
Give me a second, will you?
-是回家的时候了 -准备好潜水艇
-Finally it’s time to return home. -Get the diving boats ready.
我们的恐慌逐渐消退
Our fears have been allayed…
感谢我们军队中的英雄们
…thanks to the heroic efforts of our boys in uniform.
播出了吗
Are we on?
-是的 播出了 你在上面 -已经播出了
-Yeah, good, you’re on. -Are we live?
是的 是的 已经播出了 开始
Yes, yes. You’re on. Go!
我们在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥内部进行直播
We’re live inside Madison Square Garden…
在这里泰托·帕利斯博士发现了怪兽的巢穴
…where Niko Dr. Tatopoulos has discovered the beast’s lair.
博士 请告诉我们这里发生了什么
Doctor, can you please tell us what’s happening here?
-到你了 是的 上 上 -谢谢
-That’s you. Yes, go, go. -Thank you.
哦 是的 我们发现了200多个蛋
Yeah, well, we’ve discovered over 200 eggs…
去找希克 找希克
Go get Hicks. Get Hicks!
它们刚刚从蛋壳中孵化而出
…which, a few moments ago, began hatching.
尽管刚孵出 它们却有九英尺高
The creatures, though just hatched, are over 9 feet tall…
并且它们已开始进食
…and they’ve begun feeding.