Look at all that frigging fish. Is this gonna work?
我们来打开下水道口 让它闻到鱼腥味
We gotta get the manholes uncovered. We want him to smell the bait.
快点
Come on.
快走 快走
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys.
-打开盖子 快 快 -他在做什么
-Let’s get those lids off. Go, go! -What the hell is he doing?
-好的 这边 这边 快点 -我们走
-Okay, this way, this way. Come on. -Let’s go!
快点 那边
Come on. Over there!
-这个 -是的 先生
-This one. -Yes, sir.
-给我钩子 -先生
-Give me the crowbar. -Sir.
就在这 我已瞄准
Set up here. I’ve got a shot.
我是阿尔法查尔
This is Six Alpha Charlie.
我们在前进 不能停止 我们在前进
We gotta move. We can’t stay put, we gotta move!
快走啊 后撤
Let’s go, fall back!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我们需要重武器
We need bigger guns.
-我们失去联♥系♥了 -重新连线 自♥由♥开火
-We’ve lost communications. -Get us back online. Fire at will!
上士 自♥由♥开火
Sergeant, fire at will!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
欧尼尔 进展怎么样
O’Neal, you better tell me what’s going on.
它跑了 埃寇机开始追踪
He’s gone, sir, he’s gone. Echo unit in pursuit.
跟我来
Follow my lead.
全系统装备完毕 4号♥机装备完毕
All systems armed. Echo 4 armed.
我们已经时速80节了 可还是追不上它 长官
We’re doing 80 knots and he’s pulling away, sir.
我已锁定目标
I’ve got him locked on.
-锁定了 目标锁定 -发射导弹
-Locked on, sir. Target is locked on. -Fire the damn missile.
-埃寇1至4号♥ 自♥由♥开火 -发射响尾蛇导弹
-Echo 1 through 4, fire at will. -Fire sidewinders.
妈的 命中错误 再说一遍 命中错误
Damn! That is a negative impact. I repeat, that is a negative impact.
-命中错误 长官 -命中错误
-Negative impact, sir. -“Negative impact”?
击中了我们的克律大厦
That’s the damn Chrysler Building we’re talking about.
你告诉我已瞄准目标
You told me he had it locked on.
埃寇1 你不是说锁定了么
Echo 1, we had you locked on.
那是热能制导导弹 不能追踪冷血动物
The heat-seekers can’t lock. He’s colder than the buildings around him.
福瑞迪 福瑞迪 福瑞迪
Freddie. Freddie! Freddie!
-怎么了 怎么了 -在被抓之前赶快跑啊
-What? What? -Let’s go before we get caught.
吉米 你知道我的预感一向很准
Jimmy. You know that bad feeling I get…
尤其是什么不好的事情要发生时
…when something really bad is gonna happen?
我现在就有这种感觉 哥们
I’m getting that feeling right now, man.
-下降300英尺 开启镭射光 -目标11点钟方向
-Descend to 300 feet. Lasers on. -Target, 11 o’clock.
它去哪了
Where’d he go?
埃寇战机 靠拢 伙计们 准备开火
Echo flight, get it together, guys. Prepare to fire.
-4号♥机准备好 -2号♥机准备好
-Echo 4, ready. -Echo 2, ready.
开火
Fire!
我想我们击中它了
I think we got him.
我们丢了1号♥和2号♥机 长官
We’ve lost Echo 1 and 2, sir.
埃寇4号♥ 目标在哪
Echo 4, where is target?
天哪 它就在我后面 长官
Jesus! He’s right on my tail, sir.
我甩不掉它
I don’t think I can shake him.
我大概甩掉它了
I think I lost him.
4号♥ 4号♥机也完了 长官
We’ve… We’ve lost Echo 4, sir.
你的人有毛病吗
What’s the matter with you people?
你们造成的损失比它还要大
You’ve caused more damage than that goddamn thing did!
-消消气 吃块糖 -别烦我 让我待会
-Calm down. Have some candy. -I don’t want any. Leave me alone!
真难以置信
I can’t believe it. I mean…
看着它为所欲为 我们却拿它没办法
He did all of this, and we did nothing to him.
也不是啊 起码我们喂饱了它
That’s not true. We fed him.
这是新泽西指挥中心
Here at the command center in New Jersey…
没有什么新的进展
…there is no new information to report.
军方对外界进行了新♥闻♥封♥锁♥
The military has clamped a media blackout on whatever is going on.
目前得不到任何有关报导
Officials are not saying anything…
关于如何截留和控制怪兽的行动也一无所知
…about their attempts to contain or control this creature, and now I see…
情况已经得到控制
No, the situation is under control.
已经得到控制 我们有办法制伏它
It’s under control, we have containment.
-请问你要买♥♥药么 -是的
-Can I help you, young man? -Yes.
有妊娠试盒吗
Do you have any at-home pregnancy tests?
那种含有生殖荷尔蒙
Especially ones that look for gonadotropic hormones…
或者排卵激素的
…or clomiphene citrate?
我不知道 这个
I don’t know. This…
这个
This…
-都在这里了 -我都要
-This is all we’ve got. -I’ll take all of them.
哇噢 你大概有许多妻妾
Wow, you must have quite some harem.
安琪 我的天 是你吗 你在这里做什么
Audrey? Oh, my Go… Is that you? What are you doing here?
嗨 好啊
Hi. Hello.
-哇 多少钱 -46美元
-Wow. How much is that? -$46.
上帝 你看上去 哦 近年来过的怎么样
God, you look… Wow! How have you been?
见到你很高兴 尼克
It’s good to see you, Nick.
-你得偿所愿了 -什么
-So you made it. -What?
你成记者了 不是么
You’re a reporter, huh?
你一直想的就是做这个 我真高兴 真的
No, that’s good. That’s good. That’s what you always wanted.
我真为你高兴 真的
I’m happy for you. Really, I am.
你还生我的气吗
You’re still mad at me?
你离开这么久一个电♥话♥ 一封信都没有
Well, you left without a phone call, a letter, nothing. All this time.
是 我猜我还有点生气
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I am still a little mad.
已经八年了 有些人会改变的
That was eight years ago. Some people change.
大多数人却不会变
Most people don’t.
我很遗憾你这样想
Well, I’m sorry you feel that way.
安琪
Audrey.
你说得对 八年是很长的时间
You’re right. Eight years is a long time.
可以请你喝杯茶吗
Can I make you a cup of tea?
当然 太好了
Sure, that’d be nice.
我还是不能相信
I still can’t believe it.
为什么一个反对核能应用的人
How does a guy go from anti-nuke activist…
和核能工作者一起工作
…to working for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission?
当你和我参加反核示♥威♥时
When you and I went to rallies together in college…
我们是想引起注意
…we helped to create awareness.
但现在 我能从内部引起真正的变化
But now, from the inside, I’m able to effect real change.
能有什么变化
Exactly what changes are you trying to effect?
我在准备为政♥府♥做一个普查
I’m preparing a census for the government.
我将对所有因为核污染所产生的
I’m cataloging new species that have been created…
新物种进行分类
…as a direct result of nuclear contamination.
那就是其中之一吗
Is that what you think created this thing?
是 我今天找到了一个血样
Yeah. I found a blood sample earlier this evening.
-你离它很近 -非常近u3000
-How close did you get to the thing? -I got pretty close.
-你还发现了什么 -我们知道它吃了成吨♥的鱼
-And what else did you find out? -Well, we know he eats tons of fish.
它是两栖动物 能够挖洞 并且
He’s amphibious. He’s a burrower. And…
它怀孕了
…he’s pregnant.
-它怀孕 -对 会怀孕的雄性
-He is? -He’s a very unusual he.
这些验孕药不是为它而设计的
I mean, obviously these tests weren’t designed for this…
但对怀孕分泌荷尔蒙反应
…but fundamentally they look for the same hormonal patterns…
却完全一样
to indicate pregnancy.
我不明白 如果它是第一个 怎么怀孕呢
I don’t get it. If he’s the first of his kind, how can he be pregnant?
它不需要配偶么
Doesn’t he need a mate?
它能无性繁殖
Not if he reproduces asexually.
怎么回事
Where’s the fun in that?
我一直在想 它为什么来这里
I kept thinking’ why would he travel so far?
这就是充足的理由
But it makes perfect sense.
许多动物长途跋涉 就是为了繁殖
Lots of animals travel great distances for reproduction.
这就是它来这里的原因 它在筑巢
That’s what he’s doing in New York. He’s nesting.
-筑巢 -是的
-Nesting? -Yes.
你知道一个蜥蜴一次可下12个以上的蛋吗
Do you realize that a lizard can lay up to 12 eggs at a time?
-想想看 -我不知道
-Think of it. -I didn’t know that.
对不起 我要拿这个去实验室证实一下
Forgive me, I have to get this to the lab and see if I can confirm all this.
我一会就回来
I’ll be right back.
来吧 宝贝 这里什么也没有
Come on, Joey’ there’s nothing down here.
我告诉你 伙计 我听到
I’m telling you, man, I heard…
我听到些什么
I heard something.
你什么也不会听到 那是死胡同
You heard nothing. It’s a dead end.
有什么么
Anything?
什么也没有
No. Nothing down here.
一点都没有
Nothing at all.
这就是事情的由来