并且没有受伤
survived unharmed.
你太伟大了
You are so great.
好家伙 你不害怕么
Great stuff, Animal. Weren’t you scared?
怕 差点吓死我了
Yeah, I thought Lucy was gonna kill me.
-很好 疯狂的家伙 -大家听着
-Damn right, you crazy wop. -Okay, people.
-你在想什么呢 -我们要全体出动
-What were you thinking? -We have to be completely relocated…
去新泽西站负责10:00的报导节目
…to the New Jersey station for the 10:00 broadcast. Animal!
你和卡门乘直升机 现在出发
You’re riding in the chopper with Caiman. Now. Let’s go, lift off.
-你应付得来吗 -没问题 安琪会整晚和我们在一起
-Are you going to be all right? -Yeah. Audrey’s gonna spend the night.
太棒了 三人行 我有些累了 但是
A threesome. That’s excellent. I’m a little tired, but…
据报数十人死亡 一千多人受伤
Dozens of people are reported killed, thousands injured.
曼哈顿各处成立了防卫队
Civil defense stations are being set up throughout Manhattan.
军队在新泽西的河岸
But in addition, city, military and health officials…
设立了军事指挥所
…are setting up a command post on the Jersey shore…
在预期的疏散行动中
…in anticipation of an evacuation…
-我的包 我的包 -卡门先生
-My bag. My bag! -Mr. Caiman.
卡门先生 等一下
Mr. Caiman, wait.
卡门先生 我有关系
Mr. Caiman, I’ve got a lead.
我认识一个军队内部人员
I know a guy who’s on the inside with the military.
-现在不行 -我能得到重要的内♥幕♥消息
-Not now. -I can get great inside information.
这样 让那些有经验的人来做这些事情吧
Look. This is the moment When the big boys go to Work, okay?
我的公事包
The bag.
-真疯狂 来吧 快走 -等等
-This is crazy. Come on, let’s go. -Wait up.
快点
Come on.
等等
Wait up.
-有没有出租马车啊 -安琪 你在想什么呢
-Can we get a cab? -Audrey, what are you thinking?
快 快 在人行道上走 马上
Move, move! On the sidewalk, right now!
据官方消息透露
In what city officials are describing as…
这是自世界贸易中心爆♥炸♥以来最大的破坏
…the worst act of destruction since the World Trade Center bombing…
在大规模的疏散行动中
…hundreds of thousands have jammed the streets…
数千人堵塞了街道
…in the largest evacuation in this city’s history.
许多人
And many people…
许多许多人对此不满
Many, many people are not happy about it.
在这些人当中也有
Among those unhappy citizens are the managers of the stores…
帝王街和曼狄逊大街上的老板
…along pricey 5th and Madison Ave.
华纳兄弟和迪斯尼商店被抢
The Warner Bros. And Disney stores have been cleared out by looters.
街道堵塞 交通瘫痪
The streets are jammed. Traffic’s at a standstill.
就连救护车也不能通行
Emergency vehicles cannot have access to emergencies that may develop.
出城者排成缓慢而漫长的长队
There’s a slow but steady stream out of the city…
长岛和新泽西好像是难民营
…as if Long Island or New Jersey were any refuge in this time of crisis.
这下可好了 如果搞错了的话
This is great. If I’m wrong on this evacuation…
他们会将我挂在自♥由♥女神的火炬上
…they’ll string me up from the Liberty torch.
你答应选举过后才吃糖的
Didn’t we agreed we weren’t gonna have any sw eets until after the election?
一边去 吉恩
Back off, Gene.
他们到底是谁
Who the hell are they?
建筑业主和商业代表们
A contingent of building oWners and business representatives.
-我没时间 -他们是竞选捐款人
-I don’t have time for this nonsense. -Campaign contributors.
女士们 先生们 我明白你们的担心
Ladies and gentlemen, I share your concerns.
我会尽快令本市恢复商业运作
I want to get this city back in business as soon as possible. Please.
拉·罗切勒保险公♥司♥ 这城市13%的房♥子由我们保险
La Rochelle Insurance. We represent nearly 13% of the buildings in your city.
本公♥司♥从精神和财政上全力支持你
You can count on our emotional and financial support.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
你计划怎么做
What do you plan to do?
-让我过去 -你的证件呢 u3000
-Coming through. -Where’s your ID?
-怎么了 你不看电视吗 -你要有证件
-What’s wrong? Don’t you watch TV? -You gotta have press ID.
我有证件 我的包里有证件
I’ve got ID. I had a badge on my bag.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
I don’t know if this is a good idea.
你说什么 你偷来的
What are you talking about? You stole it.
你终于胆子大了 怕什么
Finally you got a little chutzpah. Don’t wimp out.
-如果被卡门发现怎么办 -管它呢
-What if Caiman finds out? -Look.
很难得的机会 前度男友有内♥幕♥消息
How often do you think you’ll have an ex-boyfriend inside a major story?
这是一生难求的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
只要你粘住这个
If you stick this thing…
你有胶水或是什么其他的么
Have you got any glue or something?
对不起 我把我的造假工具落在办公室了
I’m sorry, I left my forgery kit back at the office.
-没有新月面包么 -没有 长官
-No croissant? -No, monsieur.
-这是咖啡么 -这是美式咖啡
-You call this coffee? -No, I call this America.
对不起 市长 这是我们所在的位置
Sorry, Mr. Mayor, that’s where we are at this point.
现在 继续 继续
Now, hold on. Hold on.
你是说我要在选举月疏散全市吗
You’re telling me, in an election month I evacuated this city for nothing?
你知道会有多大影响吗
Do you realize what this evacuation will cost the people of this city?
我们一直在监测岛周围的水体
We’ve been monitoring all the waters around the island.
我能说的是它仍在那儿
As far as we can tell’ this thing has not left the area.
-但是你们不知道确切位置 -我有理由相信
-But you don’t know for sure. -We have reason to believe…
它藏在某栋建筑物里
…it may be hiding in a building in the restricted area.
-但你不能肯定 -市长先生
-But you don’t know for sure! -Mr. Mayor.
我们要检查每座大厦才能解除警报
We cannot give the all-clear until each and every building has been checked.
-什么事 -抱歉 先生
-What is it? -Excuse me, sir.
情况比预期困难
That may be more difficult than we projected.
太好了 太好了 更多的好消息
Terrific. Terrific! More good news!
我们遇到一个问题
We’ve run into a problem.
-你相信吗 -我不知道发生什么事
-Do you believe this? -I don’t know what’s going on.
-你永远不知道会发生什么 -谢谢
-You never know what’s going on. -Thank you.
-就在这里 长官 -让他们集♥合♥
-Right here, sir. -Have them fall in.
我们走 伙计们 到楼下集♥合♥
Let’s go, people, fall in downstairs.
今天下午安德森中尉发现的
Lieutenant Anderson and his men found this, this afternoon.
上面建筑的地板没了
We were checking the building above and we discovered the floor was gone.
我么发现它会打洞
When we discovered that he could burrow his way through the tunnels…
我们意识到它可能不在这地区
…we realized he could be outside the quarantine zone.
我的老天
Holy Christ.
有多少通道出入这个岛
How many tunnels lead off the island?
十四条 我们已检查过 没有它到过的痕迹
Only 14. He hasn’t used any of them.
-将它们都封死 -是 长官
-Have them all sealed up. -Yes, sir.
怎么 怎么封闭
How? How would we do that, sir?
用水泥 砖头 我不管用什么
Fill them with cement, brick them up, put landmines in them. I don’t care!
-确保它不会离开这个岛 -是的 长官
Make sure the damn thing doesn’t leave the island.
你要知道 它并不是敌人
You know, he’s not some enemy trying to evade you.
它只是一个动物
He’s just an animal.
那你的建议是什么
What are you suggesting?
当我想捉蚯蚓时
Well, when I had to catch earthworms…
最好的办法就是引它们出来
…I knew the best way to get them was not to dig them out…
而不是挖它们出来
…but to draw them out.
我们弄明白它需要什么后 它就会听你的
All we need to do is to find out what he needs, and he’ll come to you.
-他们在哪 -D9部队 护航队在哪
-Where are they now? -Delta Niner, where is the convoy?
长官 他们刚进入城市
Command, they’ve just entered the city.
我们和护送部队失去了无线电联♥系♥
I have no contact with the convoy.
我希望得到进一步证实
I’m expecting ground confirmation.
-长官 护航队ETA十分钟就到 -我们要赶快
-Sir, convoy ETA is 10 minutes. -We’ve got to hurry.
各就各位 ETA十分钟就到 准备好
Man your positions. Ten minutes ETΑ. Go, go, go! All systems go.
-收得清楚吗 -清楚
Is it good?
快走 快走 跟上 快点过去
Let’s go, let’s go! Come on, move it through!
有画面了 琼·卢克
We have picture. You can leave, Jean Luc.
收到一个信♥号♥♥ 长官
We have a signal, sir.
你说这是法国咖啡的
You said this was French Roast!
你看 确实是啊
多些奶油
More cream.
带他们进来 快点 带他们进来
Bring them in. Come on, bring it back!
-希望你的计划行得通 -我也希望这样
-I sure hope this plan of yours works. -I’m kind of hoping that myself.
-你赞成这样做么 -他们说做法很适当
-Did you approve this? -They just appropriated it.
12辆城市环卫车
Twelve of the city’s dump trucks.
可以告诉我怎么回事吗
Would you like to tell me what’s going on here?
不可以 除此之外 你什么也别碰
Actually, no, I wouldn’t. And don’t touch anything.
-进行的怎么样 欧尼尔 -一切都按计划 长官
-How’s O’Neal doing? -Everything is on schedule, sir.
-你真的不明白怎么回事吗 -没人告诉我啊
-Sure you didn’t know about this? -No one told me anything about this.
为什么我到现在还留着你
Why do I even keep you around?
倒出来
Dump!
-很奇怪 不是吗 -不 很聪明u3000
No. Very clever.
好的 堆起来 我们离开这里
All right, let’s pile it on, and let’s get out of here.
好多鱼啊
That’s a lot of fish.
来吧 畜生 是晚饭时间了
Come on, you bastard, it’s suppertime.
看上去都是冻鱼 这样会有效吗