Do you hear that?
打扰 先生 我们接到报告 三条渔船沉没
Excuse me, sir. We just got a report of three fishing trawlers going down.
-什么使你觉得这有关联呢 -它们是被拉下去的
-What makes you think it’s related? -The trawlers were pulled under, sir.
我的老天
Jesus Christ…
这东西距离东海岸只有200海哩
It’s only 200 miles off the Eastern seaboard…
可是我们却不知道它是什么
…and we don’t even know what it is.
-兽脚亚目异龙 -什么
-Theropoda allosaurus. -What?
一种巨大的爬行动物
A type of enormous reptile…
我们认为它在白垩纪就灭绝了
…that we believed died out in the Cretaceous Period.
那么它在哪里藏了六千万年呢
So where’s it been hiding the last 60 million years?
会不会与辐射有关呢
What about the traces of radiation?
辐射的作用不可忽视 这是一个线索
The radiation isn’t an anomaly. It’s the clue.
这个家伙就算是恐龙也太大了
This animal is much too big to be some kind of lost dinosaur.
别说它什么也不是 那你说是什么
Don’t tell me what it isn’t, tell me what it is.
那好 我们来推测一下
Well, what do we know?
首先是在法属波利尼西亚太平洋发现的
It was first sighted off of the French Polynesian Pacific.
那地区进行了几十次核爆试验
That area has been exposed to dozens of nuclear tests.
-然后有了核辐射 -不只这样
-Hence the radiation. -More than that.
我认为它是一个变异的物种
I believe it’s a mutated aberration.
由这个岛上核爆产生的辐射尘埃所导致的杂交物种
A hybrid caused by the fallout on these islands.
和你的蚯蚓一样吗
Like your earthworms?
对 是的
Yes. Yes.
我们在寻找一种初次出现的生物
We’re looking at a completely incipient creature.
一个新物种的
The dawn of a new species.
第一个个体
The first of its kind.
纽约
不夜城
-我的生活太不顺了 -噢 想开点
-My life sucks. -Oh, please.
你的生活不算不顺 他的生活才不顺呢
Your life doesn’t suck. His life sucks.
因为我娶了你
Because I’m married to you.
我给他那么拼命地工作
I cannot believe he put the moves on me.
他却一点机会都不给我
After everything I’ve done for him.
他是个色鬼
He is scum.
对他来说 你只是会说话的乳♥房♥♥
To him, you’re just a pair of breasts that talk.
-真富于想像 -我告诉你 他就是垃圾
-Hey, there’s an image. -I’m telling you, he is dirt.
他是冲厕所的水 粘痰 狗屎 呕吐物
He’s a douche-bag, gutter-slime’ dog-crap puke-chunks.
嘿 没看见我在吃东西吗
Hey, you don’t see I’m eating?
安琪 你太善良了
Audrey, you’re too damn nice.
这就是你的弱点 好人在这里办不成什么事
That’s your problem. Nice gets you nothing in this town.
在这个人吃人的社会 你必须不择手段向上爬
It’s dog-eat-dog. You gotta be a killer to get ahead.
很抱歉 宝贝 你缺乏这种卑鄙的手段
I’m sorry, baby, but you just don’t got what it takes.
-你认为这对吗 -非常对 你人太好了
-Do you think that’s true? -Pretty much. You’re a nice person.
好人没好报
Nice guys finish last.
-只要我想那么做的话我也会很卑鄙 -当然
-I can be tough if I want. -Yeah, sure.
我可以 我可以的
I can. I can.
-难点 呵呵 难点 -毕竟
-No, yeah, no. -Whatever.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天 能把音量提高点吗
Oh, my God! Could you turn that up please?
在过去的12小时里 仍然没有什么进展
-Sometime in the last 12 hours. It is not known yet…
-是尼克 -他是谁
-It’s Nick. -Who is he?
他是我大学时的朋友 他在电视里很英俊
He was my college sweetie. He looks so handsome on TV.
坠机现场守卫森严
There is tight security around the crash site…
可能因为机上有敏感的货物
…possibly due to the sensitive military cargo on the plane.
快点卸货 我浑身湿透了
You wanna unload this thing? I’m getting soaked here.
快点 伙计们
Come on, will you?
嘿 乔 想钓条小鱼吗
Hey, Joe! Gonna catch one of them little fish in the East River?
希望如此
I hope so.
但是你永远不会想到
But you never know.
我是说 今天是我的幸运日
I mean, today could be my lucky day.
我看你冻感冒还差不多
The only thing you’ll catch is a cold.
嘿
Hey.
有鱼上钩了
I got a bite.
小子 真有鱼上钩了
Boy, do I have a bite!
不要让它跑了 乔 你逮到大家伙了 坚持住
Don’t let up on him, Joe. You got a big one, baby. Hold on to it.
你还想跑
You want to fight?
女士们 先生们 你们一直在等待的人在这里
Here he is, ladies and gentlemen, the man you’ve all been waiting for.
使纽约治安更加好的艾波特市长
Yours for a safer New York, your mayor, Mayor Ebert!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
感谢你们在这种好天气下来到这里
I want to thank you all for coming out on this beautiful New York City day.
四年前人们不相信我能降低犯罪
Four years ago, people didn’t think I would reduce crime.
但是我办到了
But I did!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
快跑 让我们离开这里
Move! Let’s get out of here!
很高兴我们争取到了新节目
I’m grateful we’re getting a new set.
我知道那代表管理委员会的意见
I know that represents a commitment from management.
可是我就不理解了
Here’s what I don’t understand:
为什么把城里唯一的
Why we’re the only station in town…
韩国杂货店作为我们的头条新闻
…that doesn’t have the Korean grocery holdup as our lead.
-我们的头条是什么 又下雨了 -妈妈
-What’s our lead? Rain, again! -Mom?
我知道你去的酒会上的人都很漂亮
I know, it impresses the people at the parties you go to that we’re classy.
可是我不想用那么重要的档期来播
Sorry, I just don’t give a rat’s ass about a war…
一个人名都不好发音的屁大点国家的屁事上
…in some country whose name I can’t even pronounce.
-怎么就没有大新闻 -先生
-How about a real story? -Sir?
我认为你要的大新闻就在窗外
I think your story just walked by the window.
什么
What?
可能我们能进到韩国杂货店的医务室里
Maybe we can get in the Korean grocer’s hospital room.
-你的罗密欧叫什么名 -尼克泰托·帕利斯
-So did this Romeo have a name? -Nick Tatopoulos.
-天哪 这就是你为什么甩了他 -不是
-Jesus. Is that why you dumped him? -No.
-你们有多少年 -大约四年
-How long did you go out for anyway? -Nearly four years.
我很奇怪 他为什么不向你求婚
Girl, I’m surprised he didn’t ask you to marry him.
这就是问题所在
Well, that’s the problem.
他求过
He did.
我希望那不是游♥行♥
Tell me that’s not another parade.
我不认为是游♥行♥
I don’t think that’s a parade.
请等待进一步报导
Please stand by.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
你没事吧 没受伤吧 没事吧样
Are you all right? Are you cut? You all right?
维克多 别发疯
Victor! Don’t be stupid.
我的老天爷啊 这真是
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! That is really…
太大了
That is large.
-哦 我的天 -哦 我的天
-Oh, my God. -Oh, my God!
快点 妈的 快点
Come on, you bastard. Come on!
维克多 快回来 你个白♥痴♥
Victor, get back here, you retard!
谁来做点什么啊
Somebody do something!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
你能告诉我们发生了什么事么
Can you tell us what’s going on?
看哪
Watch it!
机动部队指挥中心 新泽西
-上士欧尼尔 长官 -市长办公室有消息吗
-Sergeant O’Neal, sir. -Any word from the mayor’s office?
有 长官 他们主张疏散市区
Yes, sir. They’ve agreed to evacuate the city.
他们还调动了国民警卫队
They’ve called the National Guard.
疏散曼哈顿 那可是三百万人
Evacuate Manhattan? That’s over 3 million people.
-以前这么做过么 -好像没有
-Has that ever been done before? -I don’t think so.
-他现在在什么地方 -我们失去它的踪影 长官
-Where is he now? -We lost sight of it, sir.
你再说一遍
You wanna run that by me again?
第一次攻击之后
After its initial attack, he…
它就消失了
…disappeared.
国防部长来电找你
Secretary of Defense Burk is on the line.
怎么可能 这么大的东西一下子就消失了
I don’t understand. How can something so big just disappear?
-我们不知道 但是 -好的 好的
-We’re not sure, but… -Yeah, yeah.
-它可能回到河里了 -我不这样认为u3000
-He probably returned to the river. -I don’t think so.
你们看看 这个岛四面环海
I mean, look at it. It’s perfect. An island, water on all sides.
很适合它这个大家伙藏身
But like no other island in the world’ it’s a place where he can easily hide.
它就在这里的某个地方
He’s in there someplace.
第十二频道有报导了
Channel 12 caught it on tape.
嗨 我是查尔斯·卡门 在WIDF新闻中心报导
Hello, I’m Charles Caiman, in the WIDF news center.
女士 先生们 我们纽约人认为自己见多识广
Ladies and gentlemen, we New Υorkers like to think we’ve seen it all…
但现在你看到的会吓坏你
…but what you’re going to see now will shock you beyond belief.
这个片段证实了
This is footage we have that indicates…
有恐龙在曼哈顿到处乱闯
…that there is a dinosaur loose in Manhattan.
WIDF的独家影像片段是在半小时之前拍摄的
WIDF’s exclusive footage was shot barely half an hour ago.
出自WIDF摄像师维克多之手 他活了下来
WIDF cameraman, Victor “Animal” Palotti,