哥斯拉
环礁核爆站 危险勿近
南太平洋
切尔诺贝利u3000核电站 15公里
切尔诺贝利 乌克兰
可恶 你说”许可证” 我有许可证
Damn! How do you say “permit”? I have a permit.
-尼可泰帕·帕利斯博士 -是泰托·帕利斯u3000
-Dr. Niko Tapopopolis? -It’s Tatopoulos.
凯勒·特林顿 美国国♥务♥院♥人员
Kyle Terrington. I’m with the U.S. State Department.
-他们在干什么 -你已被调派其他职务
-What are they doing? -You’re being reassigned.
-但我在这里的工作还没结束 -现在已完成了
-But my work here isn’t finished. -It is now.
帕皮特 大溪地
美国方面向我们施压
There’s pressure from the Americans.
你告诉他们什么啦
What have you told them?
暂时什么也没说
Nothing yet.
有生还者吗
Are there any survivors?
就一个 他很幸运
Only one, sir. He was lucky.
-让他们出去 -请出去
Get them out.
问他发生了什么
Ask him what happened.
你看见什么啦 老头
What did you see, old man?
哥斯拉
圣米圭湾 巴拿马
这是肯定的
That’s affirmative.
嘿 你要将我的东西拿去哪
Hey, where are you going with my stuff?
喂 喂 那很易坏的
Hello. Hello. That’s very delicate.
谢谢
Thank you.
-尼可泰帕多·帕利斯博士 -泰托·帕利斯
-Dr. Niko Topodopeless? -Tatopoulos.
不管怎样 快点赶这些人离开码头
Whatever. Come on, get these people off of the pier!
长官 我在这里干什么
Sir, what am I doing here?
小心走路 别跟任何人说话
Watch your step. Don’t talk to anybody.
快点 赶走这些人
Come on, get them off the damn pier!
-这是某种泄漏吗 -对 可以这样说
-What is all this, some kind of spill? -Something like that.
我为核能限制委员会工作
Look, I work for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission…
但我不管事故和泄漏
…but accidents and spills aren’t my field.
我们知道
We know.
你干扰了我为期三年的蚯蚓研究项目
You know you’ve interrupted a 3-year study of the Chernobyl earthworm?
你是蚯蚓佬 对吗
Yeah, you’re the worm guy, right?
切尔诺贝利泄漏使蚯蚓的基因突变
The radioactive contamination in that area has mutated the earthworm’s DNA.
-你明白那意味什么 -我正在找答案
-You know what that means? -I got a feeling I’m about to find out.
那意味着 由于这场人为事故
It means, because of a man-made accident…
造成该地区的蚯蚓平均体积增加了17%
…the Chernobyl earthworms are now 17% larger than they were before.
-17% 听起来很大 -非常巨大u3000
-Seventeen percent? Sounds pretty big. -They’re enormous.
就是这个意思 我是生物学家
That’s what I’m saying. I’m a biologist.
我取放射性标本研究这些蚯蚓
I take radioactive samples and I study them.
-很好 这就是标本 研究吧 -什么标本 u3000
-Great. Here’s your sample. Study it. -What sample?
-你正站在上面 -我看不见
-You’re standing in it. -I don’t see it.
在哪里
Where is it?
我看不见
I don’t see it.
上校 上校
Colonel! Colonel!
那是一个脚印 我站在一个脚印里
That was a footprint! I was standing inside of a footprint!
没错
That’s right.
但是 世界上还没有什么动物有这么大的脚印
But there’s no animal in the world that makes footprints like that, is there?
我告诉他们这不是你的领域 但他们不听天才的话
I told them this is not your field, but they never listen to genius.
爱丝·切曼 古生物学家
This is Elsie Chapman, of the National Institute of Palaeontology.
她是你的上司
She’s your boss.
-这些是脚印 对吗 -对 是的
-Those were footprints, right? -Yes, they were.
有人看见是什么东西吗
Did anybody see what made them?
事实上 没人有这运气
Actually, no such luck.
事情发生得太快了 在它经过后才会有人看见
It happened so fast, nobody knew what hit them until it was over.
-爱丝 -怎么了
-Elsie. -Yeah?
录影带到了 法国方面的消息
The tape’s in. The French finally released it.
这是一艘日本渔船
This is a Japanese cannery ship…
在法属波利尼西亚附近沉没
…that was attacked and sunk near French Polynesia.
我认为这与我们的发现有关联 克莱文博士
We believe it’s connected. Dr. Craven,
这是蚯蚓佬
have you met the worm guy?
对不起 热伤风
Sorry. Summer cold.
哥斯拉
-快点 好么 -祝你愉快
-Come on, all right? -Have a nice day.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
-整个礼拜都会下雨 -袋子里装了什么
-They say it’ll rain all week. -What’s with the bags?
-卡门的东西 -哦 靓女
-Caiman’s groceries. -Oh, girl.
-说曹操 曹操到 -什么
-Speak of the devil. -What?
这是精简后的版本 这使我看起来很专业
This is the midget version. This makes me look like a professional.
可以将它排在五点吗
Can we put this on the 5, please?
-我应不应该问他 -不要
-You think I should ask him? -No.
-我要和他谈谈 -不要
-I’m gonna ask him. -No!
-我要去 -安琪
-I will. -Audrey.
-你和汉普瑞谈过吗 -现在说这个不是地方
-Did you talk with Humphries? -This is not the place.
-只是告诉我 你有问他吗 -他说会选罗洛或是你
-Just tell me. Did you talk with him? -It’s between you and Rodriguez.
是真的 他要考虑给我工作 他还说了什么
You serious? He’s gonna consider me for the job? What else did he say?
我们晚饭后再谈 在你那里
Why don’t we talk about it over dinner tonight? Your place.
-卡门先生 你已结婚了 -是的 但是你非常漂亮
-Mr. Caiman, you’re married. -Yes, and you’re very beautiful.
-我以前和你说过很多次了 -卡门先生
-Have I ever told you that before? -Mr. Caiman!
我一直为你搜集资料
I’ve been doing research for you…
三年多来一直加班加点地工作
…after hours and weekends for over three years.
这工作对我来说很重要
This is a very important job to me.
再做你的助手就太老了
I’m too old to be your assistant anymore.
我需要再进一步做其他工作了
I need to know this job is going someplace.
那今晚和我吃饭
So have dinner with me tonight.
那不行
I can’t.
你自己看着办吧
It’s your choice.
-好吧 我们走 -查理
-Okay, let’s go. -Charlie.
这是你的新拍档 德希·潘小姐
Say hello to your new co-anchor, Ms. Desireé Pon.
嗨 德希·潘小姐 祝贺高升
Hello, Desireé, welcome aboard.
马克 给我一个枕头 电♥话♥簿或什么的
Mark, can I have a pillow, phone book, something?
-3 2
-Three, two…
嗨 纽约 今天五点雨停后 我们会请教福特·帕
Hello, New York. Today at 5 we’ll ask Fat Pat when the rain will end.
大帕基布拉夫 牙买♥♥加
那么你三年来一直在切尔诺贝利挖蚯蚓
So three years digging up worms in Chernobyl?
泰塔·泊勒斯太太怎能忍♥受
How did Mrs. Tatapolis handle it?
泰托·帕利斯 我还没结婚
Tatopoulos. I’m actually not married.
真的 没有女朋友什么的
Really? A girlfriend, or…?
还没有 我也许工作太专注了
No. Perhaps I work too much.
那么你是说一直也没有
So do you mean to tell me there’s no one…
一个令你动心的人
…who holds a special place in your heart?
没有 很长一段时间都没有了
No. Not for a long time now.
你也许不合适这工作 不过你挺讨人喜欢
Well, you may be the wrong man for the job, but I think you’re cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
她认为我挺讨人喜欢
She thinks I’m cute.
他们是他妈的什么人
Who the hell are they?
-把他们赶走 -他们是我的人
-Get those people out of there. -They’re with me.
是么 你是谁
Is that right? Who are you?
我是拉·罗切勒保险公♥司♥的
La Rochelle Casualty and Property Insurance.
我们在准备报告
We’re preparing our report.
-你们也太他妈快了 -这是我们的工作
-You’re pretty damn fast. -That’s our job.
你们在阻碍我们的工作
Your people are getting in the way of my job.
上校 你说什么东西可以搞成这样
Colonel, what do you think could have done this?
听着 罗切先生 带你的人离开
Listen, Mr. Roach, you get your people out of here, or I will.
东海岸 美国
队长让你弄点咖啡去 要不他就踢你的屁♥股♥
The captain’s getting some coffee. Then he’s gonna kick your asses.
好的 我保证一美元就搞定
Well, I’m in for a buck.
这些傻瓜在他妈干什么
What the hell is that dope-head doing?
艾迪 怎么他妈搞的 为什么要慢下来
Artie, what the hell’s wrong? Why are we slowing down?
我不知道 已经开足马力了 可能是捉到了大鱼
I don’t know, she’s at full throttle. Maybe she’s heavy in the net.
-我们怎么会停下 捉到鱼了吗 -不像
-How come we stopped? Nets full? -I don’t think so.
我们肯定被什么东西挂住了
We must be caught on something.
收网 快收起来 现在就收
Bring in the nets. Bring them up! Pull them in now.
-怎么回事 -我们在收网
-What’s going on? -We’re bringing them in.
引擎已经超负荷了
The engines are heating up.
-要关掉引擎么 -不 继续开
-Should I shut them down? -No, keep pulling.
我在试呢 我在试呢
I’m trying! I’m trying!
弃网
Cut them loose!
小心
Look out!
割断网绳
Cut them loose now!
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
船在向下沉
She’s going down!
听见了么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!