My line nowadays runs to Rin Tin Tin.
牧羊犬最近最合我胃口
[ Giggles ] – Colin! Here! lt’s time!
科林!这里!时间到了!
How is he tonight? Stiff as a board.
他今晚状态如何? 僵硬如木板
Yes, Colin, come see what they’ve done to our Elsa.
对,科林,来看看我们 把爱尔莎打扮的怎么样
l’m not quite myself today, Jimmy. A touch of the flu, you know.
我今天有点不太舒服, 患了感冒
Now, you just relax, dear boy.
亲爱的,你放松就好
You can do this scene in your sleep.
这场戏你睡着也能胜任
Hmm? Yes.
恩? 是的
l gather we not only did her hair,
我们不单单帮她做了头发,
but dressed her.
还选了服饰
What a couple of queens we are, Colin.
科林,我们真是最佳拍当
Yes, that’s right. A couple of flaming queens.
说的没错,天生绝配
Pretorius is a little bit in love with Dr. Frankenstein.
佩脱瑞丝爱上了弗兰肯斯坦医生
You know? Hmm?
你知道?
Uh-huh? Yes.

l think we’re pretty close. Mm-hmm.
我觉得差不多了
Shall we give it a go? Why not?
来开始吧? 为什么不呢?
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Quiet on the set, please. [ Bell Rings ]
片场请安静
Lights! Sound!
灯光! 声音!
[ Man ] Okay for sound! – And camera.
声音可以! 摄影机准备
Scene 215, take one.
二百一十五幕, 第一场
Action.
开始
The bride of Frankenstein.
科学怪人的新娘
Well, that was a weird movie.
真是一部怪电影
Let’s take a little walk, huh?
我们去散个步怎么样?
What do you say? A little walk and talk?
你说呢? 散个步,聊个天?
l really feel like talking tonight.
我今天很想找人聊天
This old guy’s exactly the sort of person l expected to meet when l moved here.
这个老头正是我搬来这里 预期会遇到的那类人
He’s really done things with his life.
他这一生很有成就
Do you realize you’re more interested in this old goober…
你有没有发现你对 这个老头的兴趣..
than you ever were in me?
远比对我高?
That’s different– he’s a man. Besides, you got no business callin’ him a homo.
那不一样– 他是个男人. 再说,你不应该说他是个同性恋
lt never crossed your mind? He’s an artist.
你难道一点也不认为? 他是艺术家
But he’s too old to be thinkin’ about sex.
他这种年纪不会 再有色情想法了
All the old men l know think about nothing but sex.
我所认识的所有老头子 都是满脑子色情
Hey, hey, hey. What is eating you tonight?
嘿,嘿,嘿, 你今晚怎么了?
You picked up that girl right in front of me. l didn’t mean anything by that.
你当着我的面和那个女孩子搭讪 我根本不是那个意思
No, l’m actually glad it happened.
不,我很庆幸它发生了
lt made me wonder what the hell l was doin’ with my life.
它令我开始怀疑 我生命的意义
l still have time to get things right, get married again.
我还有时间振作, 再结一次婚
Y-You don’t mean–
你不是说–
You’re not marriage material.
你不是结婚那块料
You’re not even boyfriend material.
你甚至不是当男朋友的料
You’re a kid.
你还是个孩子
A big, fun, irresponsible kid.
一个有趣,不负责任的大孩子
No, l’m not a kid. No? What are you, then?
不,我不是个孩子 不是?那你是什么?
What’ll you be ten years from now? Still cuttin’ lawns?
十年后你会做些什么? 还在帮人割草?
Still bangin’ horny divorcees in your trailer?
还在你的拖车里 和离婚妇人作♥爱♥?
Huh?
哼?
So l guess this means you don’t want to fuck.
我想你这是不会跟我 上♥床♥的意思吧
ls that all this conversation means to you? Whether l put out or not?
这场谈话的意义对你来说 只是我和不和你上♥床♥吗?
Yeah, you’re damn straight. l’m tired of playin’ games.
对,再正确没有了 这游戏我玩累了
Hey. Hey, Betty. This is comin’ out all wrong.
嘿. 嘿, 贝蒂 我不是这个意思
Betty! Forget it, Boone.
贝蒂! 算了吧, 布恩
From now on, you’re just another loser on the other side of the bar.
从今天起,你对我来说 只不过是酒吧的一个混♥蛋♥客人!
Hey. Hey! Hey, Betty!
嘿,嘿! 嘿, 贝蒂!
Oh–
哦–
[ Man ] We are friends, you and l.
你和我,我们是朋友
[ Man ] We are friends, you and l.
你和我,我们是朋友
[ Monster ] Hurt my poor friend.
伤害我可怜的朋友
[ Woman ] lsn’t the monster dead yet?
那怪物死了吗?
[ Elsa Laughing ] [ Monster ] Alone…
孤独..
[ Elsa/Shelley ] Perfect night for mystery and horror. – bad.
最适合神秘和恐怖的晚上 糟糕
[ Thunder Rumbling ] – Friend good. Friend! Friend!
朋友, 好朋友!朋友!
[ Elsa/Shelley ] The air itself is filled with monsters.
空气中弥漫着怪物的气氛
Does the yard man come today?
今天园丁会来吗?
Of course. This afternoon.
当然,下午来
Hey!
嘿!
Can l do something for ya? The master wants to know if you are free for lunch.
我能为你做什么吗? 主人想知道你有没有空 和他吃午餐
l tell him you’ll be having other plans, but he insists l ask.
我告诉他你已经有约, 不过他坚持要我问你
Well, l do have a lawn this afternoon, but l’m free until then.
我下午有块草要割, 不过那之前都有空
Expect nothing fancy.
不要期待太高
[ Door Closes ] – The master is dressing. l’m to offer you a drink.
主人在换衣服 我来问你要不要喝什么
There is whiskey. There is iced tea.
有威士忌 还有冰茶
Yeah, tea’s fine.
茶就可以了
No, no, you’re a guest now. Go sit in the living room.
不不,你现在是客人了, 到客厅里坐
Um, l’m more comfortable in here, Hanna.
汉娜,我在这里比较自在
lt is Hanna, isn’t it?
你的名字叫汉娜,是吧?
So, uh, Hanna, how long have you worked here for Mr. Whale?
汉娜,你为威尔先生 工作多久了?
Oh, long enough. Fifteen years. Yeah?
哦,很久了,有十五年了 是吗?
You have people, Boone?
你有亲人吗, 布恩?
Yeah. They’re all back in Joplin, Missouri.
有,他们都在密苏里州的乔普林
Oh, your wife? Uh, l’m not married.
哦,你的妻子呢? 我还没有结婚
Why?
为什么?
l don’t know. l guess because, uh, no girl in her right mind would have me.
我不知道,我想是因为没有 正常的女孩子愿意嫁给我吧
A man who is not married has nothing.
一个未婚男人一无是处
He is a man of trouble. You need a woman.
他只会找麻烦 你需要个女人
Are you proposing what l think you’re proposing?
你难道是在向我求婚?
l’m a little bit young for you.
我对你来说太年轻了吧
Oh, men! Always pulling legs. Everything is comedy.
哦,男人,总是不正经, 什么都不认真
Oh, how very amusing. How marvelously droll.
哦,真是滑稽, 真是可笑
So, uh, have you ever been married?
恩,那你曾经结过婚吗?
Of course. l’m married still. What does your husband do?
当然,我已经结婚了 你丈夫是做什么的?
He’s dead now. Twenty years.
他已经死了, 有二十年了
Then you’re as single as l am. No, l have children, and grandchildren too.
那你和我一样是单身喽 不,我有孩子,也有孙子
l visit when l can.
我有时间就去看他们
Of course, now Mr. Jimmy cannot be left alone for long,
当然,现在吉米先生总需要有人陪在身边,
so l do not get out much.
所以我也不经常出去
[ Sighs ] Poor Mr. Jimmy.
可怜的吉米先生
There is much good in him, but he will suffer the fires of hell.
他是个好人 却要受地域之火般的煎熬
lt’s very sad. You sure of that?
真是糟糕 你肯定吗?
That’s what the priests tell me.
牧师是这样告诉我的
His sins of the flesh will keep him from heaven.
他的肉体之罪让他不能上天堂
Hell, everybody’s got those. No.
每个人都有肉体之罪 不
His is the worst.
他那种最严重
The unspeakable.
是无法形容的
The deed no man can name without shame.
一个有廉耻的人都会不齿
What is the good English?
用英语怎么说?
All l know is ”bugger.” He’s a bugger. Men who bugger each other.
我知道的应该叫”同性恋者”,他是个”同性恋者” 男人互相喜欢
A homo.
一个同性恋
[ Chuckling ] Yes! You know.
对!你知道
That is why he must go to hell.
这就是他下地狱的原因
l do not think it’s fair, but God’s laws is not for us to judge.
我觉得不公平, 但上帝的法律是 容不得我们评论的
So, what you’re telling me is, Mr. Whale is a homo.
你的意思是, 威尔先生是个同性恋
You did not know?
你不知道吗?
Uh– Ye– l– N-No. l wasn’t very sure.
啊– 我– 不. 我不是很确定
You and he are not–
你和他不是–
Oh, no, no, no. Hanna. [ Laughing ]
不,不,不,汉娜
[ Gasps ] That’s what l hope.
我就是希望如此
l did not think you were a bugger too.
我不觉得你是个”同性恋者”
[ Whale ] Hanna?
汉娜?
Oh. You must go in quickly.
哦,你快点进去
[ Whispering ] He would not like to think l’ve had you in the kitchen.
让他知道我留你 在厨房♥会不高兴的
[ Clears Throat ] – Oh. How are you, Mr. Boone?
你好吗? 布恩先生
l’m all right, l guess. l’m so glad you could come for lunch.
我还好,我想 你能来吃午餐我很高兴
Princess Margaret.
玛格丽特公主
”Her Majesty’s loyal subjects in the motion picture industry.”
”殿下对电影业影响至深.”
”Cordially invited to a reception at the home of Mr. George Cukor.”
”接受了去乔治·丘克先生家作客的诚挚邀请”
The pushy little–
那个爱出风头的小人–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!