Reading– l can’t– l-l can’t concentrate.
阅读– 我不行– 我无法专心
There’s no work, of course,
当然也没有工作,
and, uh, love and, uh, painting and, uh–
还有爱, 还有绘画
Drawing, l mean.
素描
Look.

Your portrait, Clayton.
你的人像,克雷
lt’s all gone for me now. All gone.
什么都没有了 都没了
They’re nothing but the scribblings of an infant.
他们只不过 是孩童的涂鸦
There’s nothing.
什么都没有了
Nothing.
没有了
You said you wanted to draw me like a statue.
你说过要把我画成一尊雕像
Okay.

lt’s going to happen after all.
毕竟还是会发生
What did you say?
你说什么?
No, it won’t do.
不,这样不行
What won’t do? You’re much too human.
什么不行? 你太人性化了
Well, what do you expect, bronze?
你想怎么样,青铜?
Don’t move.
不要动
l want you to wear this. Why?
我要你戴着这个 为什么?
So l can see the artistic effect.
所以我可以看到艺术效果
Your very human body against the inhuman mask.
人性化的身体 和非人面具的对比
Oh! Very striking. Mmm. l don’t know.
哦,非常惊人 我不知道
Oh, come on, Clayton. Just for a minute, so l can see the effects.
哦,来吧克雷,一下就可以, 我只想看看效果
From the first World War, isn’t it? Mmm, yes.
一战的东西吗? 是的
Fasten this around the back. Let me help you.
把这个绑在后面 让我帮你
There.
这样
now what?
现在怎样?
All right, let’s take it off.
好啦, 把他拿下来
Uh, it’s too tight. l can’t breathe.
它太紧了 我没办法呼吸
Oh, no, l-l-leave it. l’ll help.
哦,不要摘 让我帮你
Leave it to me.
让我来吧
Wha– Can you–
您能不能–
l’m still here.
我还在
All right.
好的
Mr. Whale.
威尔先生
[ Panicked Breathing ] – Oh, what steely muscles you’ve got there.
哦,你的肌肉如钢铁般坚硬
Just take the fuckin’ mask off me now, okay?
把这天杀的面具拿掉, 行不行?
What a solid brute you are. Hey Oh
你真是个结实的畜生 嘿
Hey– Hey, just get your fuckin’ hands off me!
嘿– 嘿,不要 用你的脏手碰我!
lt’s no use, Clayton. l can’t hear you. l can’t hear a word.
没有用的, 克雷 我听不到你说什么. 一个字也听不到
Oh, well, then, maybe this.
好吧,脱这个
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Now l’ve got you! How will you ever get yourself back? Get off me!
现在我捉到你了! 看你怎么挣脱 滚开!
l told you, l’m not that way! Get it through your fuckin’ head, all right?
我告诉过你,我不是那种人! 你想清楚点!
You feel so good, Clayton.
你摸起来真舒服, 克雷
Didn’t even sting!
一点也不疼!
Wait till l tell my friends about this. Won’t they be surprised.
等我告诉我朋友 他们一定很惊奇
l haven’t done anything with you-[ Gasps ]
我和你什么都没有做
You undressed for me. l’ve been kissing you. l even touched your prick!
你脱♥光♥我的衣服. 我亲吻了你. 还摸了你的阴♥茎♥!
How will you ever be able to live with yourself? What do you want from me?
你以后怎么做人? 你到底要些什么?
[ Laughing Hysterically ] l want you to kill me.
我要你杀了我
What?
什么?
Break my neck.
拧断我的脖子
Come on, strangle me. lt’ll be so easy to choke the life out of me.
来吧,掐死我, 你可以轻而易举的结束我的生命
Oh, God.
哦,上帝
We’ve come this far.
我们已经到了这个地步
l’m losing my mind.
我在丧失理智
Every day a new piece of it goes, and soon there’ll be none of it left.
每一天它都逐步减少, 总有一天会一点不剩
But if you kill me,
但如果你杀了我,
death will be bearable.
我就可以忍♥受死亡
You could be my second monster.
你是我的第二只怪物
Come on. Please, do it now.
来吧 请现在动手
Make me invisible.
让我消失
l am not…
我不是..
your monster!
你的怪物!
You’re a bloody pussycat.
你是个该死的胆小鬼
My deepest apologies.
我非常抱歉
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
No, l suppose not.
不,我想不能
l’ve got to go to bed.
我需要休息
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Oh, Clayton.
哦,克雷
Do you need some help?
你需要帮助吗?
Pray you undo this button.
请解开这个纽扣
l don’t seem to be able to manage it when l’m tired.
我太累的 时候没办法自己来
Do you believe people come into our lives for a purpose?
你是否相信每个出现 在我们生命中的人都有他的意图?
Okay, l can manage now.
好,我可以自己来了
When you die, make sure that your brain is the last organ to fizzle.
当你死时, 记得要确保 你的头脑是最后一样失效的器官
You’ll feel better tomorrow.
明天你会感觉好一点的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
[ Ringing Continues ] [ Hanna ] Hello?
喂?
Oh, hello, Mr. David.
哦,大卫先生您好
No, he did not tell me, but that’s no problem. l make the breakfast.
不,他没有告诉我, 不过没问题,我会做早餐
10:00. Yes, very good. Good-bye.
10:00. 非常好,再见
[ Groans ] Hanna, this is not what you think it is.
汉娜,事情不是想你想像中的
l brought you your clothes. Get dressed and go. We have guest for breakfast.
你的衣服我拿来了, 穿上就走,我们有客人
l need to talk to you about Mr. Whale.
我需要跟你谈 有关威尔先生的事
Nothing you could say would surprise me.
你说的任何事 都不会令我惊奇
Maybe, but l still need to talk to you about him. Let me have a cup of coffee.
可能,不过我还是有话要告诉你 让我喝杯咖啡
[ Scoffs ] l blame my daughter for keeping me out so late.
都怪我女儿 把我留到那么晚
l only hope you did not get him excited.
我只希望你 没有让他太兴奋
You could give him new stroke.
你可以导致他再次中风
Why do you do it, Hanna? What l do?
你为什么要这样做,汉娜? 做什么?
Why do you take care of him like he was your own flesh and blood?
你为什么要 像亲人一样照顾他?
lt’s my job. l did it when he was happy; it was easy.
这是我的工作 他得意时我为他工作;很轻松
lt’s only fair l do it now he is ill.
在他生病后我继续为他工作, 这才公平
Oh, enough of this talk. l must go wake the master.
不要再说这个 我要去叫醒主人了
Mr. Jimmy, good morning.
吉米先生, 早上好
Mr. Jimmy?
吉米先生?
What have you done with him?
你对他最了什么?
You look for him. l put him to bed last night.
你去找他 我昨晚看他上♥床♥的
Mr. Jimmy? Mr. Jimmy!
吉米先生? 吉米先生!
Mr. Jimmy!
吉米先生!
[ Grunting ] – Oh! Mr. Jimmy!
哦! 吉米先生!
Mr. Jimmy!
吉米先生!
You son of a bitch!
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Oh! No! No! No!
哦! 不! 不! 不!
Mr. Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!
吉米先生!吉米! 吉米!
H-He wanted me to kill him, and then he did it himself!
他-他要求我杀了他, 然后他自杀了!
l didn’t do this!
不是我♥干♥的!
Mr. Jimmy.
吉米先生
l-lt says here, ”Good-bye.”
这里写着, ”再见.”
l find in his room.
我在他房♥间找到的
Sorry, he says. He’s had wonderful life.
对不起,他说, 他有过美好的一生
Oh, my Mr. Jimmy.
哦,我的吉米先生
Poor, foolish man.
可怜的傻家伙
You could not wait for God to take you in His time?
你等不及上帝带你走吗?
You must leave. You were not here this morning.
你必须离开 你今早不在这里
Look, l did not do this.
看,这不是我做的
Police will not know that. They will want to investigate. WWe got a note.
警♥察♥并不知道这一点, 他们会想调查 我们有遗书
You want them to question you about Mr. Jimmy?
你想让他们查问 你有关吉米先生的事吗?
Please, Clayton, it’s better that l find the body alone.
克雷,让我一个 人发现尸体比较好
How are you gonna explain how you got him out of the water?
你如何解释你怎么 把他弄出泳池的?
You’re right. [ Sniffles ]
你说的对
Uh, we must put him back.
我们必须把他放回去
Oh, Mr. Jimmy, we do not mean disrespect.
哦,吉米先生, 我们不是不尊重你
You will keep better in water. God.
你在水里比较好 天啊
Who are you?
你是谁?
l think you’re a stranger to me.
你是个陌生人吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!