– Is there? – Yeah.
但只有关于谋杀的 对我们只字未提
On the murders, nothing about us.
遇害的真人秀明星家人被发现…
“Murdered family of reality star found…”
让我瞧瞧
Let me see that.
-走你 -天啊
– See ya. – Oh, my God.
我买♥♥过这件衬衫 还是这么丑
I had this shirt. It’s still ugly.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
腰部可能有点紧
I think that might be a little small on the belly.
你有女朋友吗
So do you have a girlfriend?
我可不想回答这个问题
I’m not gonna answer that question.
-为什么 -因为你还是个孩子
– Why not? – ‘Cause you’re a kid.
我不想不合时宜地跟你探讨成人话题
I don’t want to have an inappropriately mature conversation with you.
好吧
All right?
我只是问问 因为我以为你是同性恋
I was only asking because I thought you were gay.
-我不是同性恋 -但是看起来像
– Well, I’m not gay. – You seem gay.
-真的吗 -的确如此
– Really? – Yes.
你到底有没有女朋友
So do you have a girlfriend?
-没有 -那你有妻子吗
– No. – A wife?
原来有 现在没了
I did. Not anymore.
你对我感兴趣吗
Are you attracted to me?
别无理取闹
Don’t be weird.
你不喜欢我 只是因为你觉得我不漂亮?
You don’t like me because you think I’m ugly?
我对你不感兴趣因为你是个孩子
I’m not attracted to you because you’re a child.
而且你觉得我不漂亮
And you think I’m ugly.
这个问题我不想回答
I’m not gonna answer that question.
如果我们年龄相仿呢
Well, what if we were the same age?
这个问题我也不想回答
I’m not gonna answer that question either.
也就是说 你能杀一个青少年却不能操一个
So you can kill a teenager, just not fuck one?
没错
Yeah.
但你认不认为在我这个年龄段我很显成熟?
But you do think I’m mature for my age?
没怎么觉得
Not particularly.
你就没有把我当女朋友的一丁点兴致吗
You’re seriously not interested in me at all as a girlfriend?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我没恋童癖
I’m not a pedophile.
我们就是纯粹的柏拉图式狂欢杀手吗
So we’re platonic spree killers?
狂欢杀手 集中于一段时间频繁随机杀人者
没错 就是这样
Yeah. And that’s all.
肯定是因为你觉得我不漂亮
Because you think I’m ugly.
我回答这个问题是不道德的
It’s unethical for me to answer that question
因为我拒绝将儿童物品化
because I refuse to objectify a child.
我是说 这就是一些问题的根源所在
I mean, that’s part of what’s wrong with everything.
我可不是美国服饰[美国服装品牌]
I’m not American apparel.
我可不是拿着布拉茨娃娃勾引萝莉的小人
I’m not the creep that came up with those Bratz Dolls.
布拉茨娃娃 与芭比娃娃类似的换装娃娃
男人都喜欢小女生
All men like young girls.
这不过是社会给你灌输的荒谬思想罢了
That’s what society’s trying to sell you.
但是 也许现在正是时候
But, you know, maybe it’s time for adult males
让成年男性拥有比娈童更加远大的目标
to aim a little bit higher than raping kids.
我是说 让罗·凯利滚蛋
I mean, fuck R. Kelly.
罗伯特·西尔维斯特·凯利 R&B之王
让弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫滚蛋
Fuck Vladimir Nabokov.
弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫 俄裔美籍小说家 诗人和翻译家
顺便再让玛丽·凯·莱图尔诺滚蛋
And fuck Mary Kay Letourneau while we’re at it.
玛丽·凯·莱图尔诺 女教师 因与12岁学生发生师生恋著名
让伍迪·艾伦和他的
Fuck Woody Allen and his whole
伍迪·艾伦 演员 编剧和专栏作家
“心灵需要它本真的希望”都滚蛋 狗屁不通
“The heart wants what it wants.” Bullshit.
显而易见 那博学多识 天资过人的心灵
Apparently that erudite genius’ heart
所希望的跟普通恋童癖者所渴望的没区别
wants the same thing that every run-of-the-mill pedophile wants.
都是年轻靓丽 体毛稀少的亚洲姑娘
A young, hairless Asian.
没人在意他们在毒害他人
Nobody cares that they damage other people.
我只是想知道你觉不觉得我好看
I was just wondering if you thought I was pretty.
我可不为一个小孩的自我感觉良好负责
I won’t be responsible for the self-esteem of a teenager.
不喜欢就少来
If you don’t like it, you can cram it.
你真是天杀的 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank.
-弗兰克? -什么事
– Frank? – Hey.
我还以为你丢下我走了
Oh, I thought you left.
我本来这么打算的来着
I thought about it.
我给你买♥♥了点东西
I got you something.
好的 我懂了
Oh, yeah, yeah. I get it.
咱们这就是邦妮和克莱德了
Bonnie and Clyde, huh?
邦妮和克莱德 电影雌雄大盗主角
好了 你不用戴它
Fine, you don’t have to wear it.
我只是不经常戴帽子而已
I just don’t usually wear hats.
我戴帽子的样子比较搞笑
My head looks kind of weird in them.
不过这顶看起来不错 是吧
Although that one looks pretty good, huh?
谢谢 十分感谢
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你的帽子也不错 学帕蒂·赫斯特风格是吧
Yours looks good. Patty Hearst, right?
帕蒂·赫斯特 封♥面♥女♥郎♥
感谢光临本影院
Thank you for choosing our theater.
为了您和其他观众的观影体验
As a courtesy to your fellow patrons,
请不要说话
please refrain from talking
并请关闭手♥机♥
and please turn off your cell phones.
请开始欣赏电影
And now enjoy our feature presentation.
战争是浩劫
War is an atrocity.
我是说 它总会将孩子们卷入其中
I mean, it takes young kids,
这孩子们多半还是好孩子
good kids for the most part…
可恶
Shit.
喂 疯丫头
Hey, bitch.
没干什么 我在看电影
Oh, not doing nothing. I’m in a movie.
嘘 我在看电影
Shh. I’m in a movie.
我在看电影
I’m in a movie.
好吧 看电影
Oh, okay, look.
-嘘 -好的 妈妈
– Shh. – Okay, mom.
喂 我们在中间排
Hello? We’re in the middle.
我们在中间排
We’re in the middle.
这是真事吗
Hey, did this really happen?
给你点心
Munchies.
谢谢
Thank you.
一些人转而
…several guys stuck
去强♥奸♥他们的母亲
raping their mothers.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
快坐下
Sit down.
因为村民都支持这些杂种
Because the villagers were supporting these bastards.
不行 我不能去 我在上班
No, I can’t get… I’m at work.
不行 今天应该是你接她
I can’t. You’re gonna have to pick her up today.
我脱不开身 我在加班
I can’t get there. I’m working.
没错
Yeah.
我能告诉你什么呢 我忙得不可开交
What can I tell you? I’m swamped.
你在看什么呢 老头
What are you looking at, old man?
弗兰克 不要
Frank, don’t.
把帽子摘下来
Take your hat off.
我来吧
Let me.
天杀的 把枪给我
God damn it. Give me that.
你坠入爱河
You fall in love
头顶的苍穹
The sky up above
深深嵌入
Is caving in
你从未对谁如此痴狂
You’ve never been so nuts about a guy
既想笑又要哭
You wanna laugh you wanna cry
心扉绞痛 愿求一死
You cross your heart and hope to die
我都录下来了
I’m recording this.
四周静悄悄
It’s oh, so quiet
谢谢您在观影时没有说话
Thanks for not talking during the feature.
谢谢您关闭了手♥机♥
Thanks for turning off your cell phone.
不客气
You’re welcome.
给你 你可以把这个当枕头
Here, you can use this thing as a pillow.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Frank.
晚安
Good night.
你们不该在这睡觉
You folks shouldn’t be sleeping out here.
能出示一下驾照和注册文件吗
Can I see your license and registration?
当然可以 长官
Of course, officer.
我爸爸总是把什么东西都放这里
My dad keeps everything in here.
我是他叔叔
I’m her Uncle.
这是我妹夫的车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!