从床上下来好吗
Get off the bed, huh?
我得请你离开了
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
我现在有事要忙
I’m kind of busy right now.
帅啊
Awesome.
你可得悠着点
You have to be careful with that.
-等等 -不 别…
– Wait. – No, don’t do–
那是私人物品
that’s kind of personal.
亲爱的艾娃 没有我你的生活会更好
“Dear Ava, your life will be better without me.
我很抱歉 爱你的 爸爸
I’m sorry. Love, dad.”
自杀遗言
A suicide note?
你♥他♥妈♥耍我呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
天啊 这周围发生过的最酷的事
God, the greatest thing to ever happen around here
竟然是你这怂货干的 有没有搞错
and you’re just some sad-sack pussy? God damn it.
那你赶紧自杀吧 我想看
Well, do it, then. I want to watch.
麻利地
Let’s go.
你怎么知道我不会杀了你
How do you know I won’t kill you?
我不知道
I don’t.
而且说真的 弗兰克 我一点也不在乎
And, frankly, Frank, I don’t fucking care.
弗兰克
Frank.
什么
What?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
好了 继续
Okay, go ahead.
你确定现在你准备好了
You’re sure you’re ready now?
是的 一切就绪
Yup, all systems go.
再等等
Wait, again.
抱歉 我不能先说点什么
Sorry. Can I say something first?
说吧
Go ahead.
我只是想说
You know, it’s just that
你本有机会做些了不起的大事的
you really had the chance to do something awesome here.
但你这样就没戏了 弗兰克
But you’re blowing it, Frank.
这样别人只会以为你是
Now you’re just gonna be
一个爱上电视节目里的年轻小妞的
remembered as some creepy old stalker dude
跟踪狂怪蜀黍
who was in love with some young twat on a television show.
只是一个老变♥态♥杀了那个妞儿
Just a pervy old dude that killed that girl
然后自杀 因为他得不到她
and then himself when he couldn’t have her.
我又不是因为得不到她才杀的她
I didn’t kill her because I couldn’t have her.
是因为她很坏我才杀的她
I killed her because she wasn’t nice.
这就是很好的开始啊 弗兰克
And that was a fantastic start, Frank.
你的直觉完全正确
Your instincts were right on.
她是个一等一的臭婊♥子♥
She was a class-a cunt.
但世界上还有那么多
But with so many horrible people in the world
该死的坏蛋
who should be taking the big dirt nap,
为什么现在就退出呢
why quit now?
你要是自杀 弗兰克
You kill yourself, Frank,
就杀错人了
and you’re killing the wrong person,
外边还有那么多克洛伊那样的傻♥逼♥该被杀死
which would be a shame when there are so many other
你这么杀了自己就太可惜了
Chloes out there who need to die.
比如谁
Like who?
纳斯卡 全美汽车比赛协会
比如赛车脑残粉 乡村乐脑残粉
NASCAR fans, country fans,
给自己小孩穿乐队纪念衫的家伙
people who dress their babies in band t-shirts.
不不不 我是说该死的人
No, no, no, people who deserve to die.
那些人都该死啊
All those people do deserve to die.

No.
克洛伊的父母
Chloe’s parents.
要是有人过来 你就按喇叭
If anybody comes, you honk the horn.
但不论如何 你都不能从车里出来
But no matter what, you don’t get out of the car,
明白了吗
you got it?
是 遵命 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
我没跟你开玩笑
I’m not kidding around.
-弗兰克 -什么
– Frank. – What?
这比自杀有意思多了 对吧
This is more fun than killing yourself, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
算是吧
Yeah, I guess.
弗兰克
Frank.
好的
Yeah.
-你好 -进去 别他妈出声
– Yeah? – Get in the house and shut the fuck up.
-天啊 -到那去 到那去
– Jesus. – Get over here. Get over here.
-快 快 -亲爱的
– Go. Go. – Honey?
-到沙发那去 -照我说的做
– Get over there by the couch. – Do what he says.
-照他说的做 -你想要什么
– Do what he says. – What do you want?
我们可以给你钱
We could give you money.
听着 我很有钱
Listen, I’m a very rich man.
你不知道我们是谁吗
Don’t you know who we are?
我们是克洛伊的父母
We’re Chloe’s parents.
我们都上过电视的
We were all on TV.
没错 我当然知道你们是谁
Yeah, I know exactly who you are.
我就是杀了你女儿的人
I’m the man that killed your daughter.
-该死 -天啊
– God damn it! – Oh, God!
-我们成功了 -快从我身上下来
– Yes, we did it! – Oh, hey, hey, hey. Get off me.
不是跟你说待在车里的吗
I told you to stay in the car.
弗兰克 她差点就跑掉了
Frank, she was getting away.
你不该谢谢我吗
You mean thanks?
好吧 咱们快走
Yeah, let’s go.
太他妈疯狂了 对吧
That was fucking crazy, right?
是的
Yeah.
我感觉…
I feel…
-我感觉…-很好
– I feel… – Good?
是的
Yeah.
我感觉很好 太奇怪了
I feel good. It’s weird.
谢谢
Thanks.
很好
Perfect.
你们需不需要多点纸巾
You guys need some extra napkins?
抱歉 我还以为这能管用
Look, I’m sorry. I really thought this would work.
好了 该我了
All right, my turn.
我再来试试看
Try me again.
我们必须弄点新衣服了
We’re definitely gonna need some new clothes.
那我们下一步去哪
So where are we going next?
我们是什么意思
What do you mean we?
没有什么我们
There’s no we.
弗兰克 你得带上我
Frank, you have to take me with you.
没门
No way.
拜托啦
Come on, please?
不行 你的家人怎么办
No. What about your family?
我的家人
My family?
我母亲是个卖♥♥肉换毒品的妓♥女♥
Well, my mother is what you would call a crack whore.
我跟她和她男友住在一辆拖车里
I live in a trailer with her and her boyfriend,
每天晚上她昏迷后
and every night after she passes out,
他就会到我房♥里来强♥奸♥我
he comes into my room and rapes me.
我不知该说什么好
I don’t know what to say.
-那咱们杀了他们吧 -好耶
– Well, let’s kill them. – Yes!
等等 不行
Wait, no.
不行 我们不能总去杀我们认识的人
No, no, we can’t keep killing people we know.
无数人都是因此落网
That’s how people get caught.
我们要分散火力
We have to keep it random.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
看到了吗 我真的在帮你
See, I’m already helping.
所以求你了 弗兰克
So, please, Frank.
我能不能跟着你
Can I please come with you?
你的朋友呢
What about your friends?
我是说 你就没有一起玩的朋友吗
I mean, don’t you got any friends you could stay with?
弗兰克 我没有朋友
Frank, I have no friends.
-那好吧 -真的吗
– All right. – Really?
-谢谢你 -但是听着
– Oh, thank you. – Hey, listen.
我让你干什么就干什么 今天这事下不为例
When I say something, it goes. No more of this shit.
-没问题 -不准再私自行动
– Okay. – No more acting on your own.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
洗车机坏了 怎么了
Washing machine’s broken. What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看看有没有关于我们或这场谋杀的新闻
Seeing if there’s anything in the news about us or the murders.
-有吗 -有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!